Arteria Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Arteria Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at Arteria Technologies

2.8

Software Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Arteria Technologies.

Interview

Interview proccess consisted GD and Technical round. GD was fair but the Technical round was pretty short and seemed like the interviewer was conducting for namesake. No results or further details has been given after the interview.

SAP Consultant Interview

Interview

system test, Technical round, Manager round, HR round (salary discussion).. only machine round will be a difficult part rest all we can manage ...... manager may also involves your salary discussion

SAP Interview

Interview

On Average it was well and good didnt get the vibe .Could have been Better in the long run .Looking Forward to it.will be happy to get a callback again and a fresh interview process

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arteria Technologies (Bengaluru) in May 2019.

Interview

The interview process was good and upto the mark.If u know the basics then u can easily crack it.And also be confident about what you answer because they will always confuse you during the interview rounds.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Arteria Technologies.

Interview

3 round, first is system test 2nd is technical,3 managerial round if u can crack all the your selected The entire process took about 5-7 days. but they didn't took interview in one day, after clearing the 2 round, they call me for 3 round on some other day

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arteria Technologies (Bengaluru) in March 2019.

Interview

I was called for an interview through Naukri. The recruiter was quick enough to schedule the interview.

On the day of the interview :

1. No hi's / No introductions. I was being interviewed even without knowing the name of the interviewer.

2. The interviewer while reviewing my previous experience, he had kinda mocked my skillset which was in fact, comparable to the experience a candidate in my category would possess.

3. I was asked too many questions by which I got a feeling that instead of trying to understand how much the candidate knows, the interviewer was waiting to pounce on when I make a mistake.

Questions to Arteria :

1. Why does Arteria have 2 people in the panel? One to ask the questions and the other to mock the answer?

2. What is the point in having my resume when you have pre complied questions which are irrelevant?

Suggestion to Arteria :

1. Please have the courtesy to go through the candidate's profile before you pounce on with irrelevant questions.

2. Just as you grill with whatever questions you fire at, it is also the interviewer's responsibility to listen to the candidate properly.

3. If the interviewer is so obsessed with my limited skill set, he should have asked the recruiter to source the right candidate with the expected skillset before scheduling the interview.

4. We as candidates with limited skill set are not always a good match but the interview doesn’t necessarily have to be rough to understand the talent.

5. And next time please ask the interviewer to start an interview by introducing himself. At least tell the interviewer to announce his name even if he is too busy for a handshake.

Mocking the candidate and being rude was certainly a giveaway of the bad culture prevailing at Arteria.

I am sorry I agreed to be interviewed by Arteria.

Interview Questions

• Questions which were googled before the interview .   1 Answer

SAP Consultant Interview

Interview

There is four round of interview. 1st round they given some task to complete. In 2nd round they taken technical. And in 3rd they are checking confidence level. 4th is hr round.

SAP UI5 Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Arteria Technologies in April 2018.

Interview

Skype round of interview. Later interview was taken over phone. Around fifty five minutes of interview happened. In-depth knowledge in SAPUI5 practical project scenario was asked.
    Most part business scenario was tested seeking for solution.

Interview Questions

• Routing(Sub-routes), table data binding(sap.m, sap.ui) how is works in tablet, mobiles, desktop.
      CRUD operation of oData, different types of binding, Cloud connector, XML/JS views preference.   Answer Question

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arteria Technologies (New Delhi) in March 2018.

Interview

Interview process was worst. I have cleared my interview there then in Hr discussion they have started from 1.8 lacs with two years of bond jn the name of that they will give training which I didn't accepted as my previous salary was 3.4 lacs. They took more than 2 weeks and later they have messaged me that we are still discussing about the salary. Worst worst worst. I will not recommend to any one. Totally waste of time.

SAP ABAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Arteria Technologies (Bengaluru).

Interview

Interview process was good. total 3 rounds of interview they conducted in same day first was oral technical after that second was system test after execution of that final round of technical. i have done successfully i felt good HR given me a positive feedback that i will get HR call ASAP once document process done.

Interview Questions

• R3 Architecture, Module pool programming, Functional modules and so on   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.