Arteria Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.9

Sort:

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Arteria Technologies (Bengaluru) in October 2017.

Interview

I'm writing this mail, because I found bad impression when I had visited Arteria(your organisation). I'd cleared the interview and HR told me from next day you have to join our company, submit your document now. After submitting all document there should not be again technical round But you'd called me for management( no any question they asked related to manager round). I was shocked, in manager round they are asking only technical question then after I'd explained well. First time I feel why I visited such type of Fake Organisation who call the employee not for interview, only for ad of their fake company, entertainment, fun and timepass. I've lost my money and time due to that Arteria interview, also left other opportunity because I was on HR round (I did not went there, I just come to your organisation).

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Arteria Technologies.

Interview

Awful experience. We were called at 10 a.m but the 1st round itself started at 12:30 p.m.
    The whole process was very unprofessional. The people who took the interview were amatures.
    Its a very small company with no proper process in place.
    Its not worth travelling to whitefield for this company!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arteria Technologies.

Interview

It was clear and good and was explained properly. Hiring Manager was very polite and explained all queries and gave a good brief about the roles and responsibilities. They asked me about my expectation and took care of that while offering.

Interview Questions

• They were mainly asking more about my role and my strength.   Answer Question

Project Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arteria Technologies (Bengaluru).

Interview

Interview process is good. L1, L2 as Technical and Final HR round which includes different sort of interviews for different levels of candidates. Panel is very friendly and encouraging.

Negotiation

Arteria HR team match up to the expectations of the candidate based on the technical evaluation and ratings.

SAP ABAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Arteria Technologies (Bengaluru).

Interview

Interview process was good. total 3 rounds of interview they conducted in same day first was oral technical after that second was system test after execution of that final round of technical. i have done successfully i felt good HR given me a positive feedback that i will get HR call ASAP once document process done.

Interview Questions

• R3 Architecture, Module pool programming, Functional modules and so on   1 Answer

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arteria Technologies (Bengaluru) in November 2014.

Interview

It was just one round , with very basic questions , Answered all of them with ease . The person who asked the questions was team lead.. Answered all , They said the project manager is out of station so wont be able to carry on with next round . Till now no reply . Called the HR four to five times no proper response from them . At least you could tell if a candidate is selected or not clearly .. VERY BAD process... Still waiting for reply from them .. IF YOU DONT HAVE JOB OPENING WHY DO YOU WASTE BOTH MY TIME AND YOURS BY CONDUCTING INTERVIEW..

Interview Questions

• No Difficult question at all ,   1 Answer

SAP Consultant Interview

Interview

There is four round of interview. 1st round they given some task to complete. In 2nd round they taken technical. And in 3rd they are checking confidence level. 4th is hr round.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Arteria Technologies (Bengaluru) in November 2012.

Interview

First round is Technical Interview.
    Second round is Machine Test .
    Third round will be Manager round where they will discuss on project related things.
    Final round will be HR round.

Interview Questions

• They can ask some tricky questions based advanced java.   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arteria Technologies (Bengaluru) in January 2018.

Interview

The process took one week. I interviewed at Arteria Technologies (Bengaluru) got offer with in 2 working days.

Interview Questions

• The first round will be technical face to face interview. I cleared that round. All questions are basic   1 Answer

SAP ABAP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arteria Technologies (Bengaluru) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was having 2 technical rounds, first round was regarding basics and second round was functional related. They require Techno-functional guy who can code well and have knowledge in Scripts and Smartforms

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.