Arteria Technologies Interview Questions

Updated 27 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 29 of over 29 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arteria Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arteria Technologies (Bangalore) in Apr 2021

Interview

Basics questions on ddic alv and all the basic things on abap development.explained on all the ddic things and how to find enhancement spot and badi and exits.bdc methods difference and bapi.

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions on ddic alv enhancement
    1 Answer

Arteria Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arteria Technologies

Interview

Aptitude test then hr interview followed by ceo round. The process was conducted online and each round lasted for approximately 30 minutes and question were about the CV. Aptitude tests included question ranging from General Ability to English to General Knowledge.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Arteria Technologies (Bangalore) in Jan 2021

Interview

Two technical rounds and a HR round. 3 years of bond. The service agreement is very bad. They need empty check , witnesses, parents signatures and details etc., which are irrelevant. Bad HR and not a employee friendly company at all. I suggest not to join here.

Interview Questions
  • TMGs, Events in Reports, Debugging options, Enhancements, MPP , DDIC concepts

Arteria Technologies

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Arteria Technologies

Interview

There are three rounds: One - coding round in system Two - technical interview one to one Three - managerial round Thats all. It take 2 days approx. If you feel hungry. Go to canteen which is downstairs the Inovator building.

Interview Questions
  • What is difference between abstract and interface?

Arteria Technologies

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Arteria Technologies

Interview

Interview proccess consisted GD and Technical round. GD was fair but the Technical round was pretty short and seemed like the interviewer was conducting for namesake. No results or further details has been given after the interview.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Arteria Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Arteria Technologies

Interview

system test, Technical round, Manager round, HR round (salary discussion).. only machine round will be a difficult part rest all we can manage ...... manager may also involves your salary discussion

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Arteria Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Arteria Technologies

Interview

On Average it was well and good didnt get the vibe .Could have been Better in the long run .Looking Forward to it.will be happy to get a callback again and a fresh interview process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arteria Technologies (Bangalore) in May 2019

Interview

The interview process was good and upto the mark.If u know the basics then u can easily crack it.And also be confident about what you answer because they will always confuse you during the interview rounds.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Arteria Technologies

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Arteria Technologies

Interview

3 round, first is system test 2nd is technical,3 managerial round if u can crack all the your selected The entire process took about 5-7 days. but they didn't took interview in one day, after clearing the 2 round, they call me for 3 round on some other day

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arteria Technologies (Bangalore) in Mar 2019

Interview

I was called for an interview through Naukri. The recruiter was quick enough to schedule the interview. On the day of the interview : 1. No hi's / No introductions. I was being interviewed even without knowing the name of the interviewer. 2. The interviewer while reviewing my previous experience, he had kinda mocked my skillset which was in fact, comparable to the experience a candidate in my category would possess. 3. I was asked too many questions by which I got a feeling that instead of trying to understand how much the candidate knows, the interviewer was waiting to pounce on when I make a mistake. Questions to Arteria : 1. Why does Arteria have 2 people in the panel? One to ask the questions and the other to mock the answer? 2. What is the point in having my resume when you have pre complied questions which are irrelevant? Suggestion to Arteria : 1. Please have the courtesy to go through the candidate's profile before you pounce on with irrelevant questions. 2. Just as you grill with whatever questions you fire at, it is also the interviewer's responsibility to listen to the candidate properly. 3. If the interviewer is so obsessed with my limited skill set, he should have asked the recruiter to source the right candidate with the expected skillset before scheduling the interview. 4. We as candidates with limited skill set are not always a good match but the interview doesn’t necessarily have to be rough to understand the talent. 5. And next time please ask the interviewer to start an interview by introducing himself. At least tell the interviewer to announce his name even if he is too busy for a handshake. Mocking the candidate and being rude was certainly a giveaway of the bad culture prevailing at Arteria. I am sorry I agreed to be interviewed by Arteria.

Interview Questions
  • Questions which were googled before the interview .
3 people found this interview helpful