Atidan Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 47 of over 47 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Atidan

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Navi Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Atidan (Navi Mumbai) in May 2021

Interview

The Interview process was long and it had the following rounds: 1. General aptitude 2. Tech Aptitude 3. Tech Interview - 1 4. Tech Interview - 2 5. HR 6. CEO Initial Three rounds go pretty smoothly. But for the second 2nd tech round you need to have good knowledge about Microsoft exchange, azure, etc. Final round is a 1:1 round with the CEO of the company which covers questions from previous 3 rounds. Also, they look for experience in the specified domain.

Interview Questions
  • They mention all the topics that will be asked in the Interview in the JD.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Atidan (New Delhi)

Interview

They took total 3 round 1 online test second technical and third technical and then after no response. I was feeling while interview in progress that interviewer already decided he wants to reject. Worst process and they just took the interview but will never offer job and to verify that you can check other interview reviews.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

7h

works at

Mindtree

My friend is being trained in ServiceNow(fresher). She got a call asking her to work as a linux admin from the same company. She likes to work in cloud computing and asked the same in the call. They said that linux is first and if there's a chance she will be moving to cloud. They also said it would be rotational shift. She personally likes linux but when researched she came to know that she will be doing L1 tasks. The package is same for both the roles. What role should she take? Pls suggest.

2 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atidan (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in Aug 2020

Interview

Coding rounds, virtual intervies where multiple rounds are taken by different panels virtually and then the managerial round and hr round. The coding round is on hackerrank where in they give you coding and mcq questions to solve.

Interview Questions
  • Find consecutive matching numbers in a list

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Atidan (Mumbai) in Jul 2020

Interview

Simple hiring process, got a call, email link was sent for 2 hr online test ... Get call from HR next day second round I get a senior guy to interview me with heavy accent, got the feeling he had already decided to reject in first five min, second round went for 45m. Online test is simple string programs but quiz in second part can throw surprise

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atidan (Mumbai)

Interview

I have applied for HR Recruiters they ask me about my experience and what kind of profile I worked on as well as how many candidates I hired and about my targets

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atidan (Mumbai) in Nov 2019

Interview

Long process 1. written coding test. 4 programs, have to solve all 4. divisibility by 3 and 5, interface, repeat characters in string etc. 2. aptitude test. easiest round 25 questions both are elimination round. They usually filter out candidates there itself. 3. Face to face with a senior/TL - asks ranging questions from MVC, c#, sql and so on be well prepared. 4. Telephonic with a PM who's at Pune or PM at their office itself - scenario based questions , experiences, SQL and stuff 5. HR

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Atidan (Pune) in Jul 2019

Interview

There were 3 rounds. First, was the aptitude test for 45 minutes and difficult level was moderate. Then there was the coding round where they gave 4 programs to solve (you have to write code on paper) and 4 questions are mandatory, you can use any programming language. Then lastly there is an interview which in my case lasted for 52 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andheri

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Atidan (Andheri) in Apr 2019

Interview

Interview process was good they were looking for someone with interest in web development but mine interest was different so was not well prepared for this interview, overall it was of average difficulty.

Interview Questions
  • Questions of topics like HTML, CSS, Javascript, Java and basic puzzles

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vile Parle

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Atidan (Vile Parle) in Oct 2018

Interview

Not at all professional. Kept waiting for 1 hour. Was told interview was with CEO/founder and he is in the call, busy with clients. It turned out the person I met was a technical project manager himself and with almost half my experience. He was not at all confident. The ambience was pretty dull and very congested. The company borchure itself says that only 1 out of 100 applicants clear interview. And they take pride in this! These highly skilled resources were sleeping on the desk at 5 pm. There is something seriously wrong somewhere. Not at all recommended if you have other choice. Not waiting for result, before posting this review.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Atidan (Pune)

Interview

Pool Campus drive....No punctuality. The HR came 2 hrs late for the preplacement talk . Then had a pen paper test which was easy . 1)Aptitude 2)coding of 3 programs. Received a call about shortlisting after a month , then HR told be ready for telephonic technical interview on __day....NO CALL RECEIVED....Later got notified interview postponed 2days later...AGAIN NO CALL....Why the tense the students in such a way ....instead don't Shortlist them.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 47 Interviews