Atidan Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Atidan

2.8

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atidan (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in August 2020.

Interview

Coding rounds, virtual intervies where multiple rounds are taken by different panels virtually and then the managerial round and hr round. The coding round is on hackerrank where in they give you coding and mcq questions to solve.

Interview Questions

• Find consecutive matching numbers in a list   1 Answer

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Atidan (Mumbai) in July 2020.

Interview

Simple hiring process, got a call, email link was sent for 2 hr online test ... Get call from HR next day second round I get a senior guy to interview me with heavy accent, got the feeling he had already decided to reject in first five min, second round went for 45m. Online test is simple string programs but quiz in second part can throw surprise

Senior Software Engineer/Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Atidan (London, England (UK)).

Interview

First hr round they ask you about your expectation and the notice period. After that two technical rounds, one is telephonic and other one through the teams meeting. After completing all rounds at last Hr said that notice period is long and salary expectation is high.
    My advice to hr if they do not want to wait for given notice period they should not waste time of applicant by conducting the next round of interviews.

Interview Questions

Atidan Response

9 Aug 2020 – Anonymous

Thank you so much for your interest in working at Atidan. We try our level best to keep the process as smooth as possible for the best Interview Experience with us.

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review here. Please feel free to write to us at hr@atidan.com in the future. Wishing you the best of luck in your career endeavours.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atidan (Mumbai).

Interview

I have applied for HR Recruiters they ask me about my experience and what kind of profile I worked on as well as how many candidates I hired and about my targets

Interview Questions

Atidan Response

9 Aug 2020 – Anonymous

Thank you so much for your interest in working at Atidan. We appreciate you taking the time to interview with our team. Your feedback on this platform matters to us and everyone on this platform.

Again, we appreciate your time, and we wish you the best of luck in your career endeavours.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atidan (Mumbai) in November 2019.

Interview

Long process
    1. written coding test. 4 programs, have to solve all 4. divisibility by 3 and 5, interface, repeat characters in string etc.

2. aptitude test. easiest round 25 questions
    both are elimination round. They usually filter out candidates there itself.

3. Face to face with a senior/TL - asks ranging questions from MVC, c#, sql and so on be well prepared.

4. Telephonic with a PM who's at Pune or PM at their office itself - scenario based questions , experiences, SQL and stuff

5. HR

Interview Questions

Atidan Response

9 Aug 2020 – Anonymous

Thank you for this detailed step by step review on the interview process we conduct at Atidan. We try our level best to keep the process quick and efficient for all candidates applying to become a part of our team.

Please feel free to write to us at hr@atidan.com in the future, in case of any queries.

AngularJS Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Atidan (Pune) in July 2019.

Interview

There were 3 rounds. First, was the aptitude test for 45 minutes and difficult level was moderate. Then there was the coding round where they gave 4 programs to solve (you have to write code on paper) and 4 questions are mandatory, you can use any programming language. Then lastly there is an interview which in my case lasted for 52 minutes.

Interview Questions

Atidan Response

9 Aug 2020 – Anonymous

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience while interviewing with us. We’re really happy that you had a positive experience throughout the process.

Our teams work very hard to make sure that every candidate has a quick and efficient interview experience at Atidan. Please feel free to write to us at hr@atidan.com in case of any feedback in the future.

Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vile Parle

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Atidan (Vile Parle) in October 2018.

Interview

Not at all professional. Kept waiting for 1 hour. Was told interview was with CEO/founder and he is in the call, busy with clients. It turned out the person I met was a technical project manager himself and with almost half my experience. He was not at all confident. The ambience was pretty dull and very congested. The company borchure itself says that only 1 out of 100 applicants clear interview. And they take pride in this! These highly skilled resources were sleeping on the desk at 5 pm. There is something seriously wrong somewhere. Not at all recommended if you have other choice. Not waiting for result, before posting this review.

Interview Questions

Atidan Response

9 Aug 2020 – Anonymous

Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your interview experience with us. We’re sorry that your experience was not a very satisfactory one. Our team works really hard to make the interview experience a positive one for every candidate.

We do take a lot of pride in our team & its skills. Sadly, we couldn’t offer you a position probably because your years of experience didn’t quite reflect with the kind of skills we need in our rock stars who work on the latest technologies available across the globe.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Atidan (Pune).

Interview

Pool Campus drive....No punctuality. The HR came 2 hrs late for the preplacement talk . Then had a pen paper test which was easy . 1)Aptitude 2)coding of 3 programs.
    Received a call about shortlisting after a month , then HR told be ready for telephonic technical interview on __day....NO CALL RECEIVED....Later got notified interview postponed 2days later...AGAIN NO CALL....Why the tense the students in such a way ....instead don't Shortlist them.

9 Aug 2020 – Anonymous

Please write to us in detail at hr@atidan.com about how we can improve.

.NET Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atidan.

Interview

January 2018
    I had applied through pool campus at Mumbai. the process was as follows
    1) written Aptitude test consisting of basic maths and logical questions.
    2) technical test consisting of 3 programs irrespective of any programming languages.
    3) Hr interview

Interview Questions

• Aptitude Test + Programming Test ( 1hr 45min)

1.Aptitude Contain Quants(speed, stream, questions on Series, Permutations, Probability, Logical Reasoning and basic questions. Overall, it was pretty easy.) 25-30 Questions.

2.Programming test consisting of 3 programs irrespective of any programming languages.(Solve any 2)
      I).Simple Program to find Areas of circle and Rectangle.
      II).Question Regarding Polymorphism.
      III).Program Related to Array and String functions.
      average difficulty but you can clear easily if your basics are clear. especially OOP.

After completing test they collect resume of all students they said they would call for further rounds.
      But didn't get the reply from them.after few days we come to know only 1 student is Selected for next round.   Answer Question

Software Developer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atidan (Bengaluru) in April 2018.

Interview

First round was written which consisted of Quants and 5 programs.Programs were simple to write and we can write in any language. and 1 OOPS program. I was shortlisted for technical F2F. The interviewer was very friendly and helped me solve the problems. They asked whether I'm ready to relocate and to learn .net. Questions were on the topics mentioned in the Resume. I was shortlisted for Telephonic round which was scheduled next week. Telephonic interview was mostly technical. I was asked OOPS concepts, RDBMS, etc.. But was not selected for further rounds.

Interview Questions

• Why do we prefer String Builder over String?   1 Answer
    • A Red HTML button, when clicked should turn Green and when clicked again should turn Red?   1 Answer
    • What is Dependency?   1 Answer
    • OOPS Concepts, Overriding, @Override annotation, Polymorphism and its types   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.