Atkins Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Atkins Interview Questions

Interviews at Atkins

Civil Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atkins.

Interview

HR contacted me about the position first. I had a phone and in person interview 1 week afterwards. Was offered the job right away and told to be in contact with HR. However, after few emails HR stopped answering me. Contacted the main person that hired me. He told me that he approved my hire but there was no project at that moment. Very unprofessional, and loss of time in my job search.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Juan, PR (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atkins (San Juan, PR (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

Good interview process. I had two rounds of the interview. They ask about the past experience. It depends of the client and they are very exigent to select people. Fortunately, I am selected to start with them.

Interview Questions

• What do expect in short terms and long terms?   2 Answers

Contracts/Subcontracts Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Atkins (Alexandria, VA (US)).

Interview

Recruiter contacted me on LinkedIn about a subcontracts manager positon. I politely told him the commute was too long and I wasn’t interested. He said telecommute was an option and asked me to send my resume. He followed up a couple of times and I did. Interviewed for subk position. They decided not to fill it but asked me to interview for a contracts manager postion. Recruiter called me and made a verbal offer for 20k less than the minimum I told them I would accept. Completely wasted my time after aggressively recruiting me for a job I didn’t apply for. Stay away.

Interview Questions

• How would you spend your first few weeks on the job, if it were offered to you?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Atkins in March 2019.

Interview

Phone interview that consists of a panel of three. Questions were related mostly to experience and desire for the position. At the end, they asked me if I had any questions for them.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atkins (New York, NY (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Several stages of application process like cv and cover letter and then aptitude tests and then fairly standard interview. It look quite a long time and there were several stages

General Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atkins (Columbia, MO (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

I Put in an application one week and by the next week I was called back. So put in an application and go-to the interview. It's not hard at all.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Atkins (Raleigh, NC (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Interviewed by entire team. Talked about past projects I've been involved in, and how they can help me with my work there. Also discussed scheduling for the work week.

Traffic Operations Center Operator Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atkins (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Apply online, get selected to do an assessment based on multitasking, get invited to what's called an open house - it's a group activity, interview, then one-on-one interview.

They give you a scenario to work on as a group and say it has no bearing on the interview process - no right or wrong. They have you introduce yourself and background. Then they have you do it again and they ask you questions. They give a tour. Then, they do one-on-one interviews with about 3 of their associates with some standard questions.

If you get the job, they call; otherwise, they email you.

They will not tell you why they declined you or why you didn't pass the interview. But the company hires unprofessionally dressed people so don't worry about dressing business casual.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous supervisor. What could you have done to make relations with this supervisor better? Tell me about a time when you had a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atkins (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Online aptitude test with 60 technical questions, followed by group activity, technical and HR interviews.

Poor interview process. Made people wait for over 5 hours, and for my technical interview not a single technical question was asked as I was the last candidate. The interview process was non uniform.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atkins.

Interview

Phone interview with several people from different offices; one of which was my stated office of preference and 2 others which I believe the company felt my skills were relevant to.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Talk about your previous engineering experience.
      It was more conversational than behavioral.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.