BIG FM Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

BIG FM Interview Questions

Interviews at BIG FM

Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BIG FM (Hyderabad).

Interview

It was very stressful, went on for hardly 5- 10 mins. It was my MBA internship program interview conducted by the campus. There were 2 members: one HR lady, One digital marketer (i guess). Only HR lady was talking.
    They asked me about my graduation, impact of digital on radio, and what could be done to improve the problems radio industry is facing because of digital.

Interview Questions

• introduce yourself   1 Answer
    • how will you contribute to Big Fm when you join the company?   1 Answer

Creative LEad Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BIG FM (Mumbai) in April 2018.

Interview

They didn't tell me about my role specifically. And when I joined it is completely different.

I don't know about company's future. It can work for you, It did not work for me. Give it a try

Radio Jockey Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BIG FM (Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh) in February 2012.

Interview

It takes only one day to be interviewed there and the interview is nice but they can't take me as there policy is that they can take only graduate and I'm pursuing my graduation.

Interview Questions

• Where You have worked earlier?   1 Answer
    • What do you know about Radio jockey?   1 Answer

Senior Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BIG FM (Bengaluru) in January 2012.

Interview

Interview was with Sales / Mktg Head. Had a discussion for half an hour on basic background, family, about the roles and responsibilities at Big FM, what my growth would be, etc.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself one year down the line ?   1 Answer

Audio Production Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BIG FM in July 2010.

Interview

i came to the office.Waitin for a while.Met the Progg head and spoke to him.Then met the station head ans spoke to him.Make a few promos.Then met the HR

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.