Bed Bath & Beyond Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Bed Bath & Beyond Interview Questions

Interviews at Bed Bath & Beyond

2.1

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond.

Interview

It was a brief 10 minutes by 2 different managers. One ask me to sell them an item on the spot. The other manager asked me what questions the first manager asked me.

Java Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (New York, NY (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Hiring process is a joke at this company with Outdated technology. A bunch of old school people running tech without any real world knowledge of latest outside work tech.
    Standard bookish questions on Java ......
    Don't waste you time ask them to take interview online first..
    Regreted that I took a day off for this.

Interview Questions

• how do you configure spring Boot project ?
      will ask you bookish questions ..learn standard question on Internet and you will crack it   Answer Question
    • why you use interface?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond.

Interview

Pretty standard, they call you asking for an in person interview. They determine if you're suitable for the company. Nothing too difficult, just look presentable and eager to start the job. Like any retail job, the customers is the hardest part. Good luck.

Interview Questions

• What do you do if a customer is being difficult?   1 Answer

Java Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Union, NJ (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Worst Company and HR team. I attended the interview 4 weeks ago and I kept following up with them every week regarding their decision and they keep saying still under consideration and today when I tried to email them to let me know my final decision I see an email saying recipient address rejected.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Union, NJ (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

The recruiter was great! Definitely kept me updated on the status of my application. I do believe that there was various steps. For someone actively looking while working, it’s hard to take multiple days off. Especially when you don’t get the job. I do believe it’s important to condense the interviewing time and especially if you do not get the job.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westminster, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Westminster, CO (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

The interview was very basic, questions like "How do you deal with certain situations?" Very simple, just practice your answers and the job is pretty much yours. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you lead your team to success? (I was a shift supervisor before so the answer varies)   Answer Question
    • What kind of pay are you looking for?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middleboro, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Middleboro, MA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Submitted my resume, phone interview was scheduled for the next day. Very scripted. Easy questions. Spent 20 mins answering questions only to be told that they REQUIRE Saturday hours. Waste of time and completely inflexible company it seems.

Retail Interview

Interview

This was a group interview getting ready for the holiday season. We met in a conference-room type setting, and were asked to have a discussion about questions that were asked.

Associate Interview

Interview

2 Interviews consisting of a phone interview followed by a two person interview. The interviews were an hour long. Covered standard situational customer service questions. Background check as well as employee verifications were conducted by a third party.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond in October 2019.

Interview

super easy. asked me basic questions about my last job and my availability. called me a couple days later to offer me a position. it was for a hiring event as well, store manager was very friendly.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.