Bharat Financial Inclusion Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Bharat Financial Inclusion

2.4

HR Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ranchi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharat Financial Inclusion (Ranchi) in January 2020.

Interview

Interview was good ,there were two HR member. I was selected but they offered salary much lower than what I saw getting at that time. Recruiter called for interview with package much lower than my current package,without thinking . Interview was also mainly focussed on salary and only 15 day notice period possibility.

Interview Questions

• Roles and responsibility of HR, why to change company..   6 Answers

IT Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bharat Financial Inclusion (New Delhi) in June 2019.

Interview

It was very simple and easy process. 1st they conduct a training then they take interview of every single candidate present over there. Anyone can easily crack its interview. All the best to everyone.

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bharat Financial Inclusion (Hyderabad) in April 2019.

Interview

I got call from consultancy they scheduled interview. The process took 2days. I have gone throw two rounds one technical and system test. I didn't got call from them i have performed well.

Interview Questions

• what is serializable, startActivityForResult basic OOPS concept and creating login page and showing the list if login success.   Answer Question

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bharat Financial Inclusion (Bhopal) in June 2018.

Interview

I am hardworking person and intrased for financial work so sks best for work by finance. I am belong poor family but I have MBA for scolership that best further for my family so you will have select me. Thanks you

Anonymous Employee in Ranchi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Bharat Financial Inclusion (Ranchi) in January 2018.

Interview

they need to know that well you will react to the field situations. it was quite time taking process. they judge you on truthfullness. you need to be very much honest, this will make them more confident.

Interview Questions

• Circumastatial questions were asked. they basically check that how well you will react in dificult situations. They check your manpower management skill.
      they also check that how well you are connected to rural India. as the job demands the extensive travelling   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharat Financial Inclusion (Bengaluru) in October 2017.

Interview

1. Aptitude - Not only Quantitative, But English, personality.

2. Case study based GD rounds. Case study will be given and more than 30 minutes will provided for analysis.

3. Interview.

The best thing about the interview was it started around 11:00 am and ended at 4:00 pm. which includes all the rounds except Apti

Interview Questions

• How farm loan waivers going to affect MFI especially BFIL.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mysore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharat Financial Inclusion (Mysore) in September 2017.

Interview

Its was Aptitude Test
    Then Group Discussion based on Case Study
    Case Study based on Rural empowerment
    Capital generation Model in Microfinance
    Followed by personal Interview for 5-10 mins
    Interview was more of general

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bharat Financial Inclusion (Hyderabad) in January 2017.

Interview

individual interview conducted in this company and inter view panel group panel
    general questions asked,
    1.experiance
    2.educations
    3.skills
    4.comunications
    and personal interview questions aksed to me.and joining also within one week given within one week I am joined in this company

Interview Questions

• how many years working in previous company   1 Answer

Area Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mysore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bharat Financial Inclusion (Mysore) in December 2016.

Interview

Apti Round and Pshycometric Test
    Case Study
    GD mainly based on case study
    one to one Interview
    all are elimination round
    about education and how good you are at your regional language.
    Scenario based question.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about Yourself
      about Micro finance
      Past Experience
      They just wanted to check whether you will be fit in this industry or not.
      About Family and Language   1 Answer

Assistant Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mysore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharat Financial Inclusion (Mysore) in November 2015.

Interview

Very Easy, asked basic questions, I had skype interview as I was in Shanghai, China as I went for International exchange program for 1 term. The interview was very easy as they asked just basics but they were not interested to take me, maybe because I am not from finance background.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.