Birlasoft Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Birlasoft Interview Questions

Interviews at Birlasoft

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Birlasoft.

Interview

It was campus recruitment and the interview was easy, they did not ask much technical things just general questions about strengths, my capabilities and interests. There was initial aptitude test, then a group discussion and then interview.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Birlasoft (New York, NY (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. It took 1 month for the response from Birlasoft. Another 1 month to get through the interview.

I was confirmed that I am selected. Also received the offer letter but later on the staffing company informed that the position for which they were going to hire me is open again. They are NOT going to process work Visa even if they agreed before. Nothing was formally communicated from Birlasoft people. Also no response to emails & phone. I rejected their offer,

HR & Visa department are the worst. No work ethics at all. The HR has to learn how to speak, very poor communication skills.

Interview Questions

• How to you manage this situation: If you miss to test a major functionality just before UAT?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Birlasoft.

Interview

Initially contacted via an external hiring agent, had 3-4 rounds of interviews where they asked me about my experience in previous firms. Interviewers deep dived into my history and to determine if I've actually done what I say I've done. Good interviewers.

Interview Questions

• What my goals are in 5 years. Always a challenging issue as any answer can be correct depending on what the interviewer is looking for.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was happy with offer, and did not negotiate much.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Birlasoft in October 2009.

Interview

Please be as detailed as possible - everything from your initial communications with the company, organization and planning of the interview, number and type of interviews, and any advice you might offer to other interview candidates. Bonus points for your perceptions of the people, office, and work culture.

Senior Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Birlasoft (Edison, NJ (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

It was very well structured and handled. They had put in a lot of effort into the selection process and had an external consulting firm to veto the process. The HR round was very smooth and my visa transfer logistics was handled with excellent efficiency. I was made to feel valuable to the firm.

Interview Questions

• Questions were around capabilities and past experience. Detail was required to make sure I was actually doing what I claimed.   1 Answer

Lead Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Birlasoft.

Interview

The Interview process took a week time. After clearing the interview I was called and made salary offer which went further negotiation and closed in another week.I received the official email of salary finalization and offer to be processed on same day.
    Its been 2 months now they have stopped responding to my emails and calls.I have never seen an unprofessional HR of an organization who teach us to be professional.

Please be careful until you accept the offer made and get final confirmation from HR about joining date.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pinebrook, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Birlasoft (Pinebrook, NY (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

Quite straight forward, Asked questions relevant to Job description and my resume. Interviewers were quite sensible and understanding. Although after one round of Interview they disappeared for next one month.

Interview Questions

• DOM vs SAX parsers, XSLT, Certain Tags, Spring Framework overview, Strust Overview, Hibernate, SQL queries   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danbury, CT (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Birlasoft (Danbury, CT (US)) in December 2008.

Interview

It was a good interview and the complete attention was on the technical front. It was a thorough check on what you have mentioned in the resume and general topics as well.
     This was by far the best interview that i have had

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Birlasoft in June 2014.

Interview

HR called and scheduled an 1st round interview. HR agreed with my expected package which was good part. After 1st round interview, HR told you have cleared and given heads up for 2nd round interview with client. But did not got further communication on 2nd round interview schedules. I will have to give bad ratings for not committing on what they said.
    Interviewer during 1st round was good in asking technical question. He was going much deeper on my knowledge. But I felt he was not aware of new versions and its functionality of product.

Interview Questions

• GIven me a two option for a specific design and asked me to identify the most approachable design.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Birlasoft.

Interview

Was a phone interview for Business analyst position in Stamford,CT. It was for about 20 minutes and asked typical technical questions like background, project information, why do you think you are fit for the role etc

Interview Questions

• Asked if I used any automated tools to capture requirements or BI tools which was not listed in requirement description.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.