Blizzard Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Blizzard Entertainment Interview Questions

Interviews at Blizzard Entertainment

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment.

Interview

It was about a month long process with multiple interviews, ranging from the Recruiter to someone at the Director level for my department. Everyone was very intelligent, kind and fun to talk to. It can be a bit high pressure since the job is so prestigious, but the employees you interact with are down to earth and relatable which helps tremendously. While probably the most intense interview I've ever had, it was also the most fun.

Interview Questions

• "Can you describe to me your greatest screw-up at work and what you learned from it?"   Answer Question

Animator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment (Des Moines, IA (US)) in February 2021.

Interview

Met with art director and lead animator. Had a nice discussion in which they accurately and fairly determined my career interests and fit for the team. They asked about my interests in the game, and my opinions about my demo reel. They were very open to questions and did a great job fielding them.

QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in February 2021.

Interview

The whole interview process was really fast. After being approached by a recruiter, I got an interview for the day after that ended up being moved to the week after. I talked to four people and it was a very laid back chat. After answering a few more specific questions, I had the chance to also ask a few questions. 45 minutes later the recruiter called me with the position offer. It was this fast. I'm still in awe.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my experience and types of testing I know. Also, they asked me what I'd do if I have to test a random product they come up with on the spot.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment in February 2021.

Interview

Applied for a content writer internship. Got a response in late January. First interview was with a recruiter via phone call, but she just asked some basic eligibility questions (Are you returning to college next year? Are you attending college right now? Etc). At the end of the interview, she told me I would interview with some people from the content writing team later that week.

I spoke to two of the head people from the team, and they asked me many questions about my resume, my willingness to learn, and my ability to accept criticism. They were great, and it was overall like a casual conversation.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment.

Interview

Awesome Process, I really enjoyed the journey of interviewing at Blizzard, they have this cozy feeling of a tight team that knows what it's looking for. Recruiter was very professional!

Interview Questions

• Tell me what is the one thing Blizzard can do better   2 Answers

Coder Interview

Interview

It was very thorough and surprisingly interesting process. My interviewer paid attention and made me feel like they were considering me every second of the way. Glad I participated in it. They seem like a company heading in the right direction

Interview Questions

• What skills do you bring to our coding environment? What do you think you will learn here?   Answer Question

Modeling Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment in January 2021.

Interview

The first call was pretty easy, I got a 30-minute phone interview with an HR person, they go over general questions to make sure you know what you're doing. I didn't get any technical questions. If they like you, you get to interview with supervisors and senior artists.

Interview Questions

• (Only first part of the interview)
      What college do you go to?
      Do you know Maya?
      How well do you know the traditional animation pipeline?
      What was your favorite project you've worked on?   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

Applied on blizzard site and got called by recruiter months later. Did a behavioral interview with the team that I was applying for but did not hear back after. The recruiter was very helpful.

Interview Questions

• Asked about background and a few behavioral questions.   1 Answer

Sr. Software Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in December 2020.

Interview

The interview process took quite a bit of time. There were a lot of pieces involved that had to match just right for both parties involved.
    Even though the interviewing process is a stressful event, the people that interviewed me were patient and informative. Our interests and passions aligned quite well which made most interview meetings quite interesting.
    The range of discussions was quite broad, from technical questions, problem solving, and design, to chatting about playing and making games,

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work at Blizzard?   1 Answer

Esports Community Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment.

Interview

Asked questions related to prior experience in working with gaming communities and gaming-related events, asked about project management skills, and about your greatest professional accomplishment. The Esports team was very nice but the recruiter was fairly unresponsive when emailed.

Interview Questions

• Your greatest professional accomplishment? Your project management skill?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.