Blue Byte Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Blue Byte Interview Questions

Interviews at Blue Byte

2.7

Junior Level Artist Inverview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mainz, Rheinland-Pfalz (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Blue Byte (Mainz, Rheinland-Pfalz (Germany)) in November 2018.

Interview

It took 3 months from sending the application until final response from studio.
    The first part was a skype interview with HR and two from production, the interview was great and diden´t take to long.
    The second stage was an art test that took 5 days. Super fun project.
    Stage three was a personal interview at the studio, Blue byte paid for all expenses and where very friendly.
    All in all a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Former workplace, why did you do this on the art test, what would you like to learn in the future.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Düsseldorf (Germany)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Byte (Düsseldorf (Germany)) in December 2017.

Interview

It was a small positive skype interview with HR, but further interviews didn't have place probably because of a salary inconsistency. The questions were like usual HR questions without any misunderstanding.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Düsseldorf (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blue Byte (Düsseldorf (Germany)) in November 2013.

Interview

First a Skype call, then an invitation to the offices in Dusseldorf and a full day program. Knowledge test, preparation of a presentation, (lunch break and informal interview) presentation and formal interview.
    Finally a walk around the company.

Interview Questions

• The normal Why Blue Byte? My knowledge of the gaming industry and the games the company have on the market.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ok, no problem here

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.