British Airways Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

British Airways Interview Questions

Interviews at British Airways

3.2

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at British Airways in October 2010.

Interview

Always well structured and focuses on experiences as much as qualifications. Very friendly and made to feel comfortable. Many example based questions

Interview Questions

• Uses in some cases different project management terminology which may confuse   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at British Airways (Newark, NJ (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

The interview process was smooth and they worked around my schedule to be able to meet. I received an offer the same day as my interview. Overall I cannot complain about the interview process as a whole.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at British Airways (New York, NY (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Assessment on a computer first, kind of like what you did at home prior to getting to this stage. Had to answer the questions in 12 mins. They told you after, that it's ok if you did not finish the questions (I didn't). I waited a bit, I assume for them to check the results to see if you passed. Throughout the process, all whom I was in contact with, (British Airways Employers + Employees) were very professional. After this, two people introduced themselves to me, then walked me into a room for my interview. Throughout the interview process, they were very professional and not too serious. I felt very much at ease.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an angry customer, and how to solve the situation.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time in your life when you had to deal with a personal situation, and how did you deal with it.   1 Answer
    • Why should we hire you?   1 Answer

Customer Service Agent Interview

Interview

Long surveys and questionnaires on line (at least 2 hrs)

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Interview

Application was online. I next recieved a phone call followed by an email invitation to take a test on a computer consisting of scenarios to apply common sence solutions to customer questions and complaints. Applicants are then tested on very basic math problems as well as computer keyboard skills.

Interview Questions

• What job do yuo expect to be doing in 5 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nonexistant. It was a union job.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jamaica, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at British Airways (Jamaica, NY (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone call drive in, take test, go back for 2nd interview. Dress to impress as you are not only representing yourself you are trying to represent why you're a good fit for British airways. During the interview be yourself they know when you're not being yourself.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite job on your resume?   1 Answer

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at British Airways (New York, NY (US)) in December 2011.

Interview

Apply online. Then be called for an interview face to face. Each step of the way there is a computerized skills test that you have to successfully pass. You will be told that day if you have the job or not.

Interview Questions

• What did you do if a customer was being difficult?   1 Answer

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in John F Kennedy Airport, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at British Airways (John F Kennedy Airport, NY (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

You must take an exam that is similar to the SATs math and writing. If you pass they interview after that. They asked a few questions about customer service experience and how you would react to security situations.

Interview Questions

• My interview was awhile ago now but I will give a general idea of the question. If someone had a very heavy bag how would you deal with the situation?   1 Answer

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at British Airways (New York, NY (US)) in December 2013.

Interview

Ok. Nothing overall fantastic. It was pretty easy. Had to do an online assessment. Then it's reviewed and if you pass get a phone call. They set up another online assessment in person. Once you pass that they set up an in person interview. Pass that you get the job.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in John F Kennedy Airport, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at British Airways (John F Kennedy Airport, NY (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Once I applied online, I received a phone call. I was ask a few question on the phone. Once that was over i was asked to come in to complete an online questionnaire. A day or two later i was asked to come in for F2F.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.