Bureau Veritas Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Bureau Veritas Interview Questions

Interviews at Bureau Veritas

2.6

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Bureau Veritas.

Interview

It was very laidback with a couple of questions like what would I do if a client was rude. Only talked of my actual experience for 8 max and wanted to see how I fit in the work environment.

Interview Questions

• My experience in depth and what would I do in case of a confrontation.   Answer Question

EMC Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bureau Veritas.

Interview

Screened by recruiter, phone interview with an engineer, final in-person interview with hiring manager and another engineer.

Recruiter and first phone call interviewed focused if you would be able to do the job from skills you gained in the past. Final interview solely focused on whether you had previously done the job or not. Did not bother to seek potential.

Interview Questions

• What unit of measurement is dBm?   1 Answer

HR Generalist Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bureau Veritas.

Interview

I had a phone interview and TWO in person interviews with two HR Generalist' and the HR Director. I was not contacted after the 2nd interview nor was I informed of the hiring decision, very unprofessional. By the lack of courtesy or respect I would not recommend this company to anyone. To be a HR professional applying to a HR role and investing your time to not even hear back after two face to face interviews, this is good representation of a company I would not want to work for.

EMC Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bureau Veritas (Milpitas, CA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Interviewed by two staff engineers on site and a HR business partner listening in by phone. The process involved answering a couple of technical question as well as many general questions. Overall, it took about an hour, from start to finish.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Applications Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bureau Veritas (New York, NY (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

First round of interview will be with HR then with the Team manager Mr nagesh which is very chilled out and with very calm and nice behavior he just checked my communication skills and asked Hr to gave employment application form to fill after 2-3days HR called me we have selected you check offer letter But I had something else in my mind going on for java development so I rejected that offer.

Interview Questions

• How will you keep yourself away from coding and development   1 Answer

Quality Control Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bureau Veritas.

Interview

Sat down and had a relaxed conversation about the job and about how well I would fit in with the current group of employees. Majority of the experience was just discussing how the job goes and what expectations are.

Interview Questions

• How do you get along with people of differing personalities?   Answer Question

Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bureau Veritas (Buffalo, NY (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

It was your typical interview with the head of the laboratory and the hiring manager. They asked about prior laboratory experience, education, and future goals. The job was explained thoroughly, as were the working conditions and environment.

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bureau Veritas (Lawrenceville, GA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy questions. The questions asked were based on your resume and previous experience. Some situational questions were asked as well. The process did not take long maybe a week.

Interview Questions

• How does your previous job experience prepare you for this position   3 Answers
    • What motivates you?   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Bureau Veritas (New York, NY (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Interview was easy initially written which was simple and then technical f2f. Question were of basic and quite standard but the interviewer was very rude and unprofessional. He was shouting literally.

Interview Questions

• In technical he asked core concepts like polymorph ism, abstract, Compare and equals. asked to write a query to get data from three tables.   Answer Question

Safety Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bureau Veritas (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

the interview process involves a phone screening then onsite interview took place. They got back to me within a few days. they required drug test, medical baseline and background before you start.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.