C.H. Robinson Interview Questions

Updated 29 Nov 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 702 of over 702 interviews

Recruiter10%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

C.H. Robinson

Application

I interviewed at C.H. Robinson

Interview

Sollicitation procedure was very professional. I’ve got screened by talent acquisition team and personality test followed. Afterwards there was a conversation with the manager in charge which was very delightful. Happy that I got hired

Interview Questions
  • What do you want to take out of this role and why you think you would be the best fit for this role.
    Answer Question

C.H. Robinson

Application

I interviewed at C.H. Robinson

Interview

team, human resources, and then 1:1. First I met with the team then I met with the human resource director thand I met 1:1 with the lead person in charge. I was the first choice for the job. Human resource woman was looking to hire someone with a unique background.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

C.H. Robinson

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson

Interview

Very easy process, straightforward questions about character and ability to adapt and think on your feet. No suprise questions or super hard thought provocative ones. Really smooth process overall, recommend it

Interview Questions
  • What is something you’ve created

C.H. Robinson

Application

I interviewed at C.H. Robinson

Interview

Had a phone interview with the HR, who was passionate and nice. Asked questions on database, like four basic operations on sql database, etc. Generally it was a smooth experience. Not heard back from yet.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

C.H. Robinson

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson

Interview

did not make it to the interview process, I was rejected soon after I apply, maybe because of my visa status. They might be way stricter when non-U.S. citizens applies.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 months. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (New York, NY)

Interview

Impolite, when asked about salary expectations the lady literally laughed, then claimed that I have too much experience and should be applying for a different role. Unfortunately waste of time and disrespectful. At the end they did as me to complete their assessment. Out of curiosity I did complete it standard questions, within a specific amount of time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

C.H. Robinson

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson

Interview

Very smooth process. It was 1 phone interview and 2 on-site interviews. Part of the 3rd interview was shadowing another carrier rep for 15 minutes and asking them questions. Overall good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

C.H. Robinson

Application

I interviewed at C.H. Robinson

Interview

There is much debate by industry professionals on the best ways to improve the interview process. And by improve, we mean attract and make better hires. One theory is that harder job interviews actually lead to Better job matches - but is this true? It turns out, yes. Candidates who go through a rigorous interview process often find that the company places a high value on finding employees who are a good match for both the position and the company culture.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

C.H. Robinson

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson in Aug 2022

Interview

Interview process was a phone screening + 2 video interviews. Less than 24 hours after the interview I received a verbal offer $30-40k lower than what I was told was within budget (also the industry average) during the phone screening with NO option to negotiate. The offered salary was also lower than employee reported salaries on Comparably, Glassdoor, and what I’ve been provided when messaging current employees in the same role on LinkedIn for salary transparency reasons. It was truly disheartening to see a company that claims to advocate for salary transparency and inclusiveness make an offer so much lower than industry average and current salaries of employees in the same role. As a member of an under-represented demographic in tech I wouldn't apply again as these lowball offers do nothing but contribute to the gender/race pay gap in the industry.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

C.H. Robinson

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson

Interview

Friendly and informative, I felt very comfortable during the process. Very open to know you better, pre-selection interview in headquarters in Amsterdam via teams and a second interview with your future manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 702 Interviews