CBRE Associate Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Associate Director

CBRE Associate Director Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Director Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CBRE.

Interview

The entire process took almost three months. I interviewed with six different people. They are very thorough.

Interview Questions

• What was the last emergency you had to deal with, and how did you deal with it. What was your contribution.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate the salary a little. They are constrained by the client you would be working for.

Other Interview Reviews for CBRE

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CBRE (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2012.

Interview

Overall very quick and pointed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very quick and to the point. Little room for negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Chennai) in April 2011.

Interview

interview process was well defined. Started with the immedite boss upto regional level. the expectation was made very clear. The culture of the company was well presented. overall a very professional attitude and behaviour was shown.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

negotiate hard if they like you.

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at CBRE (London, England (UK)) in October 2013.

Interview

Submitted by a recruiter. The first stage was an Informal interview with hiring manager. The second stage was an interview with the hiring manager and HR. I waited a few weeks and was made an offer.

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CBRE (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

First a traditional experience and skills based interview with HR to confirm suitability for the role, second informal meeting with team manager to discuss the team structure, responsibilities and fit with company culture.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.