Canback Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Canback Consulting

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Canback Consulting

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Canback Consulting (Boston, MA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

First-round on campus. Questions about working in a team and dealing with data. It also had a mini-case where you had to set up a market entry and make a market sizing estimation. The second-round was in their office and lasted three hours (3 one hour interviews). All three were evenly split 30 mins case and 30 mins behavioral. One case was on excel, another was a profitability analysis with multiple exhibits. The third was a PE firm looking to buy a company, no exhibits.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canback Consulting (Chicago, IL (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

The first interview was 30 minutes, sharp. Quick intro about yourself, jumped into skills, then 2 cases studies for the last 5 minutes. It seemed very disorganized. While my skills and experience lined up well with the description, I felt as though the wrong questions were asked to gauge my aptitude.

Interview Questions

• Asked about stata knowledge, and 2 case study questions with approximately less than 5 minutes to answer. Was also asked about why I would want to be in consulting management.

Case study questions: choose a singular restaurant and guess how much they make in a day
      how do you choose to introduce a product between two countries   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

It is a first-round interview offered by a four-year senior level consultant by 30-minutes Skype video call. They will talk something about your resume to evaluate your applying motivation. However, case interview is more important.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Canback Consulting (Cambridge, MA (US)).

Interview

First a Skype interview, then I got called into the office. Both interviews included case studies and some tricky brain teasers, as well as more basic fit questions. Very nice interview panel, not too intimidating, but still very professional.

Interview Questions

• Profit question with a market estimation part included.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Canback Consulting (Boston, MA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

T phone interview about half an hour long. The interview started off by going through my resume, then it was mostly behavioral questions and there were also two case questions asked.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Canback Consulting (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

it was first round phone interview by a BA in the company, first go through my resume and ask about some behavior questions and one case question on marketing sizing

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Canback Consulting (Cambridge, MA (US)).

Interview

I first had a phone call which was about half an hour. After that I was accepted for an interview on site. At the interview I was asked a 3 case questions, each of which was given by 2 interviewers at a time.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Canback Consulting (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

I first had an initial screening interview that was part case and part fit. Then I had a final round of multiple 1:1 interviews all mostly case with a bit of fit as well. Each case was roughly 30 minutes in length. Some were realistic market sizing others were more fantastical estimation questions

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Canback Consulting (Cambridge, MA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

A 30-minute interview through on-campus recruiting. 2 interviewers (both are senior BA or associates). One of them was very attentive, the other was more neutral. I just interviewed this week and haven't heard back yet.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume.
      How does your background fit into EIU Canback.
      2 short cases:
      1. Market sizing: what's the revenue of your favorite restaurant?
      2. Our client in consumer goods would like to look into a new country. What should we look at?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Canback Consulting (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

On campus recruiting: Very straight forward process
    - Submitted cover letter, resume, transcript
    - On campus, in person interview. Standard 30 minute interview with fit questions (15 mins), and a case (15 mins)
    - 2nd round interview at the Boston office for an hour (two fit interviews and two cases)
    - Decision

Interview Questions

• Round 1 were fit questions, relevant experience, interest in Canback, any questions you may have, and a high-level case question   Answer Question
    • Round 2 was at the Boston office and included more two fit interviews and 2 cases (excel and a standard case)   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.