CareGuide Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

CareGuide Interview Questions

3.1

Sort:

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CareGuide (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Algorithm skype then inperson mini algorithm thing, then a project and presentation.

Horrible place filled with nepotism. (People hiring twins and family members from waterloo students), getting you to go all the way out to Toronto from other places and cancel your follow interview after given verbal commitments of next interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CareGuide (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

Overall process was a positive experience.
    It was a 1 hour technical interview with pair-programming. I was able to code in any language I was comfortable with.
    Interviewer was really friendly and easy to talk to. He gave me a great insight on the company's culture and how it operates.

Interview Questions

• What type of data structure would you use if priority was important?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CareGuide (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2016.

Interview

Interviewed Summer 2016.

Overall, an extremely positive experience.

3 Step Process:

1) Initial Phone call with the CTO going over some different questions, database design, algorithms, and basic Web Dev.

2) 1 Hour On-Site Technical Interview. Paired Programming + Whiteboarding.

3) 4 Hour On-Site Work Session/Culture Fit : Went to the office, and did some programming work with some of the team members, as well as chatted with various members of the team. If this goes well, immediately will be presented with an offer.

Customer Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CareGuide.

Interview

I applied online and the entire interview process took about 2 weeks. I was contacted by the Customer Support Manager for a Skype interview and was then called in to meet the rest of the team. We chatted about the role, company, and expectations at length. I got the chance to interact with the CEO as well. They made me feel very comfortable and were all incredibly nice to talk to - first interview that I actually enjoyed!

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CareGuide (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2016.

Interview

The CareGuide team did a great job of making me feel comfortable, while still ensuring that the interview questions were deep and meaningful. I had time to expand on the parts of myself that I felt were most relevant, while also responding to questions which helped them understand whether or not I would align with the companies values. As someone coming from a non-marketing background, they did a great job of asking questions that would evaluate character, rather than just background knowledge.

Throughout the interview I met two other team members, who I spoke with for roughly 15 minutes, and was asked to do a small analytics-focused test. Altogether, the experience took a little more than 1.5 hours.

I walked away with a clear understanding of the company's positive, collaborative nature, as well as an appreciation for the level of excellence that each team member holds them self to.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CareGuide (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

The overall interview was a combination of behavioral and growth metric questions. Throughout the interview, I was able to speak to several different members of the team + the CEO. Their crew is top notch - super inclusive, very easy to talk to, and are extremely driven. The team was extremely welcoming and did a great job at ensuring that I had all the information I needed to base my decision.

One particular stand out is CareGuide's commitment to community and professional growth. Their team made it very clear that their goal is to help build a strong team with even stronger passions and aspirations. Their company culture pushed employees to challenge themselves and strive to gain experience that will help them become better entrepreneurs in the future.

Interview Questions

• What do you plan on doing in the future (outside of CareGuide)?   Answer Question

Content Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CareGuide (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online and was then invited for a 1-1 interview. After the initial meeting, I was invited back to another interview where I met the founder, spoke with a director and met the rest of the team. Everyone was very transparent about the culture, future plans and opportunities for progression.

Senior Payroll Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at CareGuide (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2016.

Interview

I knew the people at CareGuide before my interview, so the process was essentially two meetings and one phone call. This company seems to prioritize culture and mutual respect and I think that they want their team to be comfortable with new hires. The entire process was relaxed, which made it easy to discuss strengths and weaknesses without being concerned of harsh judgment.

Interview Questions

• This was a unique interview in that it was more about getting to know me and what is important to me. What are your goals?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.