Cartier Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Cartier

2.7

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

First HR phone call screening interview. HR said she would respond to me after talking with the hiring manager. I did not receive any emails for the second round after that.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Cartier   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cartier.

Interview

easy and helpful process did not get hired but was a good experience great brand was in person interview process took about 2 weeks but i did not get hired

Boutique Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Short Hills, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cartier (Short Hills, NJ (US)).

Interview

Contacted by HR director and have a short phone session. After that will be an interview with the boutique director and the last step is an interview, which is more a get to know you better session, with the assistants.

Boutique Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cartier in October 2019.

Interview

I turned in my resume and got a phone call in a few days to arrange an interview.
    I had an interview in one of the VIP rooms available with the boutique manager and one of the boutique's assistant manager.

Interview Questions

• General questions about myself based on my resume and about why I want this job.   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cartier (New York, NY (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

After a phone interview received an email to visit the corporate office and do a person to person interview, short process and quick response. Overall great people, very proper and prepare to visit the store, you will be asked lots of questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Cartier   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cartier (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

First you have to complete and pass an online skills and behavioral assessment. Next, you have to complete and pass a digital interview with HireVue. If you get past those two initial steps, a talent Manager will contact you and invite you for a phone interview. If you pass that then you move to the in person interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something unique about your style of management?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cartier (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Got a call one day and had the interview the next. Smooth and seemless process. The manager was very easygoing and professional. I can’t wait to hear back and know if I will begin working for Cartier

Interview Questions

• They asked to describe myself   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cartier (New York, NY (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very short. I left feeling a bit insecure, however I receiver a very professional follow-up email which was great. They work with a hiring agency so their HR department isn't really hands-on.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cartier (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Interview was laid back, and the people were nice and made an effort to make me feel comfortable. It was professional but still informal. Made it seem more like a conversation than a job interview.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to move on from your current position?   1 Answer

Corporate Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cartier (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

It's really unfortunate that a brand such as Cartier has an extremely inefficient HR and recruiting team. They obviously have no urgency to fill positions or they would be more proactive with their process and with candidates. It's not fair to ignore qualified candidates due to inability to manage schedules and priorities. Great that I dodged a huge bullet...

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.