Cartier Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Cartier Interview Questions

Interviews at Cartier

2.7

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cartier (New York, NY (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Meeting and interviewing with the team members, and then once selected, the candidate will have to meet with the upper management (at least of that department). This process varies slightly depending one which department you are interviewing for.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cartier (New York, NY (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by HR first with regular interview questions. Then, I had my second interview with the department head. The interview questions were regular questions. However, please make sure the interview procedure with HR in email communication if you are not meeting in person because I had a problem that I was oversea during the interview, and I was not sure if I should call HR, or I should wait for their call. In addition, I did not receive a confirmation email for interview time slot, so what I did is be prepared with the time that I proposed and get interviewed.

Media Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cartier (New York, NY (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Very Odd. I went through 5 phone interviews that were only allowed to be 30 minutes long. I had one in person interview where I met with 2 people. Each one had 25 minutes to speak with me. They seemed more focused on the time then they did on the content. I was in the middle of a sentence when the time was up and an HR representative came in and broke up the interview while she said sorry and hailed me a ride. At no point was I ever told what the job required and I had no idea about a salary range. When I made brief mention of the of the odd attention to the time and lack of information being presented the HR rep responded with that's the way they like it and gave a weird smile. At no point after 6 interviews was I ever given any concrete information or advised as to my performance. I received a call after the face to face that lasted 21 seconds. They simple said we are going with someone else. While that was disappointing it was obviously OK however, it would have been more respectful given I gave up a tremendous amount of time over the 6 interviews to at least provide some constructive feedback.

Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cartier (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

I knew about the opening through internet and the manager got back to me in few days. I was told that there will be at least 3 interviews. Still waiting

Interview Questions

• 5 things you learned in life   1 Answer

I am not sure if I will be interviewed again

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cartier (New York, NY (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Extremely long process. Whole process took 2 months. First phone with HR consultant, then director of HR in person, then met 6 people in 2 different days and final interview with CFO in Geneva via Skype

Interview Questions

• All interviews were tell me about your background   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cartier (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Got a call one day and had the interview the next. Smooth and seemless process. The manager was very easygoing and professional. I can’t wait to hear back and know if I will begin working for Cartier

Interview Questions

• They asked to describe myself   1 Answer

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cartier (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Interview was laid back, and the people were nice and made an effort to make me feel comfortable. It was professional but still informal. Made it seem more like a conversation than a job interview.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to move on from your current position?   1 Answer

Corporate Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cartier (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

It's really unfortunate that a brand such as Cartier has an extremely inefficient HR and recruiting team. They obviously have no urgency to fill positions or they would be more proactive with their process and with candidates. It's not fair to ignore qualified candidates due to inability to manage schedules and priorities. Great that I dodged a huge bullet...

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cartier (New York, NY (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very short. I left feeling a bit insecure, however I receiver a very professional follow-up email which was great. They work with a hiring agency so their HR department isn't really hands-on.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I interviewed at Cartier (New York, NY (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me by random phone call, I was busy and said I would like to follow up via email then another phone call. Recruiter read my emails several times (streak email tracking) and scheduled another phone call with me....completely flaked. I called, emailed immediately, called again...she was reading the emails the minute I sent them and not responding. I continued to follow up, other richemont recruiters contacted me on LinkedIn and I said I had started working with her so they backed off (probably can't get the credit for my hire if she started with me) but she never responded. I emailed again to say I changed locations, no response. After accepting a position with a much better company, she reached out to say there was a position available in my previous city. She read all of my emails several times, but ignored me, flaked on a phone call she scheduled, never apologized....wow. I'm floored. Cartier/richemont are no longer considered "luxury" or "established" to me. I worked for their competitor before and am now at another company with a $20 million quota, so I know it's not me. Don't reach out and waste people's time if you are too ignorant to respond to an email. So unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.