Centene Interview Questions

Updated Sep 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 511 of over 511 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Centene

Application

I interviewed at Centene

Interview

Met with a recruiter overview call, then interviewed with a manager. The process was straightforward, and virtual. The process was a total of 2-3 weeks, it was a painless process. The interviewer gave a through break down of the position and how it functions day in/day out.

Interview Questions
  • Q: How do you handle conflict?
    Answer Question

Centene

Application

I interviewed at Centene

Interview

1st round was phone screen with recruiter. 2nd interview was a self-guided video interview where you were asked questions and you recorded your responses via video. 3rd round was with hiring director and a peer.

Interview Questions
  • What is the most important phase of the instructional design process and why?

Centene

Application

I interviewed at Centene

Interview

standard interview questions. sent me a pdf to prepare. very straightforward. the recruiter was very helpful in this process as well. I reccommend this company and there was just one interview for me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Centene

Application

I interviewed at Centene

Interview

The interview lasted about 45 minutes. There were three supervisors in the meeting, each asked a couple of questions. It took a couple of weeks to get a before receiving an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time you committed an error and how did you handle it?

Centene

Application

I interviewed at Centene

Interview

Had a phone call with various members on the team, and they asked general questions about my knowledge of technological topics as well as various behavioral questions. It was a smooth and easy process and I enjoyed chatting with them

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Centene

Application

I interviewed at Centene

Interview

Easy, low stress process. Had initial screening call then had 2nd interview was face to face within a week time. The next day received a call with an offer. After the offer was the most difficult, seemed there was a few weeks that passed before I actually started.

Interview Questions
  • Experience and how you feel you can be a contributor to the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Centene (New Haven, CT) in Aug 2021

Interview

Took about a week or two hear back.Mamangement had scheduling conflict had to rescheduled. interview was average, took about an hour on zoom spoke with 2 district managers in the new england region

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Centene (Jackson, MS) in Aug 2021

Interview

Met with 3 employees of Centene via conference video call. One of whom were supervisors/managers and the other being the trainer for the position. Wonderful communication of company goals and expectations along with brief overview of what would be performed on a daily basis.

Interview Questions
  • What experience do you have regarding prior authorizations? What companies did you perform the prior authorizations with? What areas of nursing have you ventured too? How long have you been a nurse?

Centene

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Centene in Aug 2021

Interview

From start to finish my interview to offer took 2 weeks. The longer part of this process was the background check. I had a screening with HR, very easy and the rep was nice. 2 days later an interview with the manager and supervisor,went really well some situational questions but mainly sharing experience and expectations. Final interview a week later with CFO very informative but exciting to see the CFO being involved and welcoming. This was on a Friday that following Monday I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
  • Explain how to you organize to prioritize multiple projects you may be working on?

Anonymous Employee in Buff Bay

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Centene (Buff Bay) in Aug 2021

Interview

Two interviews for this jobs. I had a short phone interview with recruiter. Second was a zoom meeting with two supervisors. Interview asked several work based questions. I also asked questions too.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 511 Interviews