Citizens Interview Questions

Updated Oct 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 582 of over 582 interviews

Recruiter9%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Citizens

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens

Interview

The interview process was streamlined and anxiety free. I felt as if I was speaking to friends during both interviews. Mike Fidrych, Derek Lemire, and Bert Oliveira were always accessible, made me feel comfortable, and quick to respond to my questions. I certainly appreciated them being accessible and accommodating.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about my background in the job field.
    Answer Question

Citizens

Application

I interviewed at Citizens

Interview

first round just behavioral. met with one girl who was in the program and is now a credit analyst. very nice and was more like a conversation. she asked questions about what i did in school and how i managed my extra curriculars.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Citizens

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Citizens (Cleveland, OH) in Oct 2021

Interview

The interview process consisted of a first round video interview with three bankers and a super day, which consisted of 7 interviews with bankers of varying seniority. The interview process was not meant to grill people technically. Rather, to find young professionals with the appropriate interest in the industry and the firm.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens (Cleveland, OH) in Oct 2021

Interview

The interview process will have an initial video call via Webex. The call is usually conducted my an associate or senior analyst. Be ready for behavioral and a few technical accounting/ finance questions related to IB. Next, the SuperDay (final interview) will be filled with 6-7 interviews which could consist of anything from behavioral, technical, and critical-thinking questions. Come prepared to tell your story, explain the technicals, and bond with the interviewers and you will be just fine.

Interview Questions
  • Why investment banking/ M&A? Why Citizens? What drives you? What are the 3 financial statements and how do they connect? What are the 4 ways to value a company, and can you walk through them at a high level?

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Citizens (Providence, RI) in Oct 2021

Interview

The interview process was easy. The bank stayed in-touch through out the process helping along the way. They stayed in touch via text message , email, and phone. Was wonderful being kept in the loop as to where the interview status was in progress.

Interview Questions
  • They asked past experience questions. How I would handle certian situations.

Anonymous Employee in Johnston, RI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens (Johnston, RI) in Oct 2021

Interview

I was interviewed by the recruiter first. She then set me up for a video interview with the hiring managers. I spoke with them and then I received a call that I received the job.

Interview Questions
  • To explain a little about myself and my current position at the bank

Anonymous Employee in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Citizens (Fort Mill, SC) in Oct 2021

Interview

The interview process with this company is 5 Star they are amazing people and Citizens Bank is a highly recommended company to work for. Anna in HR made this process so easy and also my interviewers were amazing as well can give them all hugs.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Johnston, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Citizens (Johnston, RI) in Oct 2021

Interview

Interview process was short, sweet, and to the point. Questions were detailed and made you think before answering. The whole process was easy due to interviewer being upfront and having all the necessary information.

Interview Questions
  • How have you dealt with a stressful situation and what was the outcome?

Citizens

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens

Interview

Process was much quicker than expected. Phone Screening, then a super day in the office. Heard back a few days later. Communication throughout the process was surprisingly good. Interviews were mostly behavioral.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Citizens

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens

Interview

Long process. About a month and a half. 2 phone interviews and one in person. Was not able to negotiate a higher rate which was disappointing. Getting everything scheduled took awhile. Background checks and fingerprints.

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions. Tell us about yourself. How do you handle difficult customers. Why should we hire you.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 582 Interviews