Citizens Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Citizens Interview Questions

Interviews at Citizens

2.5

Relationship Banker Interview

Interview

Roughly 30 minute phone interview, if all goes well will be brought into the branch for an in person interview. My in person interview was brief and to the point, relatively easy and was offered the position within a few days afterward.

UX Intern Interview

Interview

I received a call back soon after I submitted the application. The first stage was a virtual interview. The process was friendly and welcoming. They asked fairly simple UX related questions so it was not too difficult.

Interview Questions

Citizens Response

23 Nov 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback on our process! We're glad you have a pleasant experience, and are looking forward to having you onboard. Have a great day!

Commercial Banking Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens.

Interview

so far i have had one video call, no technical questions all pretty basic. i applied over google probably a month ago and had my interview two weeks ago. the interviewer was very nice no complaints.

Interview Questions

Citizens Response

16 Nov 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and feedback regarding your recent interview with us, we really appreciate it!

Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Citizens.

Interview

First step was a phone interview with the recruiter followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager. Then went in person and met with 3 groups of people - all questions were fair. The process to get an offer took a very long time.

Interview Questions

• How do you think working in financial services differs from the other industries you've worked in?   Answer Question

9 Nov 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and feedback regarding your recent interview with us, we really appreciate it. Welcome to the Citizens family!

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rutland, VT (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens (Rutland, VT (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

Very accomodating while making you feel like you're application is valued and worth pursuing. They make the time to learn as much as they can. There are several steps and each one builds on the previous to help build your understanding of the culture.

Interview Questions

• They work to ensure that the position is a fit for both the company and the individual   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens in November 2020.

Interview

Few weeks after application received an email for a video interview with recruiter. Heard back less than a week with an offer. Amazing communication and felt more like a conversation.

Interview Questions

Citizens Response

16 Nov 2020

Interview

First round was a video interview, followed by a chat with recruiter. Video interview was focused around why you want to work at Citizens and where you see yourself in a few years past graduation. Next round was behavioral and some questions about my experience and skills.

Interview Questions

Citizens Response

2 Nov 2020

Interview

The interview took about 15-20 mins and was very detailed. The Processing Manager explained the daily functions as a Senior Processor and explained what would be expected of the individual that accepts the position.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do I have Processing loans within the Mortgage Industry.   Answer Question

2 Nov 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! It's great to hear that you had a positive experience throughout the interview process. Welcome to the Citizens family!

Interview

Very thorough and well organized process. Timely communication via email, phone. Electronic offer process very efficient and sound. Pleasant and professional. Felt like an individual rather than a number. Very pleased and excited.

Interview Questions

Citizens Response

2 Nov 2020

We're so glad that you had a good interview experience and are excited for you to start your career journey with us!

Capital Markets Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citizens.

Interview

I initially had a phone screen with an employee in their Financial Sponsors Group, and then was invited to a Superday roughly a week after where I had three twenty-minute interviews.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you've worked to improve over the course of several years?   Answer Question

2 Nov 2020

We appreciate you sharing your interview experience with us. It's great to hear you had a positive experience! Have a great day!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.