Cleartrip Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Cleartrip Interview Questions

Interviews at Cleartrip

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cleartrip in March 2020.

Interview

The Interview experience was good. The HR were very polite and helpful. I interviewed in March 2020. The interview was slightly above average when it comes to DSA. There were 2 Technical rounds. The first round was easy, First a couple of questions about basics of OS and DBMS were asked and then about DSA and problem solving. The second interview was surely tougher than first one but nothing very tough was asked.

Interview Questions

• Simple array questions. Views of a tree. a puzzle on bit manipulation. More questions about trees. A basic question about BFS on graph and a basic DP question.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cleartrip.

Interview

The questions stared from easy like searching sorting and went higher to graphs. There was a good discussion about the projects I had done. The major focus is to check your attitude and the learning capacity you have.

SDE-intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jalandhar, Punjab

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cleartrip (Jalandhar, Punjab) in February 2020.

Interview

There was an online test which consisted of the basic domain and coding questions. Then technical and personal interviews. They basically focused on projects and development experience. Then they conducted the HR interview.

Interview Questions

• They majorly asked for projects and designs I have made   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jalandhar, Punjab

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cleartrip (Jalandhar, Punjab) in February 2020.

Interview

it was a very comfortable interview, the interviewers very very supportive and the environment was very comfortable. The questions asked were quite logical and required good knowledge to solve, but even if you weren't able to give correct answers for all the question, the approach was evaluated.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cleartrip (Bengaluru) in January 2020.

Interview

Cleartrip came for campus placements at my university.Students was shortlisted on basics of elitmus score.In first round my projects were discussed. Second round was hr round.Cleartrip came for campus placements at my university.Students was shortlisted on basics of elitmus score.In first round my projects were discussed. Second round was hr round.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cleartrip (Chandigarh) in January 2020.

Interview

Interview Process is one on one face to face interview. Shortlisted 35 students on the basis of eLitmus score. There are two interview rounds one is technical and the other one is HR + Technical and after the interview process 11 students are selected

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was a great and smooth experience attending their interview. The questions were very relevant to my current role and expectations were upto the mark. The hiring manager was polite and well behaved and created me really well.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cleartrip (New Delhi).

Interview

First round - coding a sample banking application
    Second - problem solving - questions about problem solving and some random questions about database and Kafka. Interviewer was uninterested and rude.
    Third - design
    Fourth - managerial - manager asked stupid questions and expected some specific answers kept saying that I am not correct till I accepted his approach.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Cleartrip (Bengaluru).

Interview

The first round involved machine coding. After I sat for 3 hours in a room all by myself and implement the solution, they told me that the interview panel is busy fixing a production issue and that they will get back to me on call for the next round. Never heard back from them. They seemed very unprofessional and uninterested.

Senior Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cleartrip (Gurgaon, Haryana) in June 2019.

Interview

I was called by a consultant and then by HR where i clearly told them my current CTC and expected CTC.
    Later on i was called in a drive in Gurgaon where in the first round i was given a project to created in around 1-1:30 hrs time.I applied for Java backend developer role.
    In this short span of time they want you to have a working project covering all the requirements mentioned along with spring,hibernate,springboot ,design patterns configuration.I cleared it.
    2nd round- 2 Data structure questions were asked .
    3rd round-design round where interviewer did not stick to the design question but he was continuously asking random questions and he doesnot want to listen logical answers but the answers he know.He was very rude and it was something like you are a pressure cooker for this round where continuously you were asked random questions and you have to answer all of them.
    3rd round hiring manager round basic manager questions
    Result- I got selected
    After submitting all your appraisal,Hike,Salary and whatever documents possible they gave me a hike of 10% after 3 weeks from interview.
    I called HR that i made it clear in the very beginning that i want a hike of min 40% and you told me you have this much budget then why i will accept this 10% hike.Also more than this i would be getting next month in my appraisal.So what is the point of offering so less.
    HR told me that lets wait for your next month appraisal and then we will see what we can offer.
    I donot understand if on current CTC you shared a hike of 10% then how you can offer more later(after one month when my appraisal will come).
    After some days he told me that this is the maximum they can offer.

I donot understand
    1.If you donot have budget then why you are calling candidates and wasting their time.
    2.Your interview process and expectation is somewhere like Amazon,Google but what they offer is ....
    3.If your requirement is urgent for a position then how can you wait for month for my appraisal.
    It is a total waste of time and if a candidate is giving interview now then it means he/she is planning to switch now only.

Their explanation were illogical.They will fool you.
    For notice period they want minimum serving period because the requirement is urgent, but later on urgency changes and they can wait for months for your appraisal to come.
    Worst organisation to give interview.Clearly a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Data structure,System Design ,working project to be created with all the frameworks in 1 hr   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.