Cleartrip Interview Questions

Updated Jun 7, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 71 of over 71 interviews

Recruiter23%
Applied online22%
HardAverageEasy

Cleartrip

Application

I interviewed at Cleartrip

Interview

1st round was the portfolio round and then next round would be to solve an assignment. Portfolio round went about for around an hour. The interviewers made me very comfortable.

Interview Questions
  • About the design process, how do we think.
    Answer Question

Cleartrip

Application

I interviewed at Cleartrip

Interview

The interviewers were extremely rude and unprofessional right from the initial phone call. They are an extremely incompetent bunch that are high on the fact the company's been bought by Flipkart. They took weeks to reply to either texts or calls. The interviewer had no clue about either content creation or distribution.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Cleartrip

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Cleartrip

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Cleartrip in Feb 2022

Interview

1) Recruiter reach out to me on Linkedin 2) Introduction screening 3) 2 Technical rounds 4) Final HR 5) Offer Details During an interview, your body language can help you express confidence and enthusiasm. Making an effort to sit up straight, smile and make eye contact can all communicate your interest and attention during the interview. Using visual cues like nodding while listening shows you're paying attention and engaged while others are speaking. Additionally, practice your handshake. Giving a firm handshake when meeting the interviewer or interview team can improve your confidence and set a positive tone for the meeting

Interview Questions
  • 1) Selenium-based automation 2) Manual testing and automation framework

Cleartrip

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cleartrip in Jan 2022

Interview

I was reached out over phone by their inhouse talent partner. She gave a well detailed information around the process, panel and role. I wasn't looking out but after this call, I decided to move ahead with process. The process was so smooth. Exploratory call with their Hiring manager was great to have all the questions answered. After this Meenakshi reached out to take a confirmation whether the job aligns my career path and I wish to move forward (This was the first for me in 8 years of my experience). I had Portfolio round and Design thinking later followed by a discussion with hiring manager again. Learnt a lot throughout the process and had one the most amazing experience.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Walk us through your portfolio. Minute details around your approach for design. 2. Case study for design thinking.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cleartrip (Bangalore) in Dec 2021

Interview

First 2 nterviews were done by third party InterviewVector. 1 interview was based on projects and coding questions. 2nd interview is based on Low Level Design. 3rd interview is taken by HM and he asked mostly HR questions.

Interview Questions
  • Design Parking slot. What do you do if you have a conflict with your teammate.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cleartrip (Bangalore) in Nov 2021

Interview

Well, this interview was really funny. I got a call from someone didn’t introduce himself and still didn’t know him, and he booked a 30 min call. I joined the call and wait for 10 minutes and then that same person joined and told me I had another call, I start introducing myself ( he didn’t introduce himself again) and in the middle of the conversation he told me I have to pick this call 😳and kept me on hold for another 5 minutes. Then he asked me to do a task as a presentation for marketing strategy and we can have a panel discussion, I told him ok can you send me a brief about the task, he told me I don’t have a brief as I’m busy to prepare something like this! I ignored this company for sure, because it will a disaster if I proceed with Mr. X who still didn’t introduced himself yet.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cleartrip (New Delhi) in Oct 2021

Interview

The process had 5 steps: 1. Problem solving - This was with the Director of Engineering. He gave a real-world problem to solve. You need to brainstorm and come up with an approach to solve it. It was not a coding round. 2. System design - This was with the Principal architect. This round is about the high level & low level design, tech choices, etc 3. Product sense - This was with the Head of Product, a non-technical round, mostly involving how to build a user-friendly product, making deliverables, etc 4. Ownership & Execution Round - This was with the CBO, all about planning, resolving conflicts, deliverables, people management, etc. 5. Performance & People Management - This was with the CTO, all about people management, expectations from both side, near term and long term business goals, etc. I applied through LinkedIN. I got a call from the recruiter (Mr. Atique), who explained the process and kept me engaged at each level. Before these 5 rounds, there was a casual 30mins call to check the role alignment. All interviews were interesting and gave a positive experience. They didn't expect any pre-defined answers and were open for discussion.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Designing systems 2. Selection of tech stack 3. Resolving conflicts in and across the teams 4. Planning milestones, deliverables, etc

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cleartrip (Dubai) in Aug 2021

Interview

There are total 4 round. First one is DS algo. There are two ds question were given. Second one is machine coding. This round mainly focus on the low level part. You were given a question and asked to implement in 1.5 hr. Third one is lld. Fourth one is hiring manager round. After all round HR dennied the offer with the explanation that because your first round is not good, we can not offer you. If my first round is not good and every round is eliminated then why you reject after taking all rounds. You should reject me first. If not them why after taking all rounds they denied in the end.

Interview Questions
  • Q. Mines. Q. Pluck the leafes node from binary tree. Q. Design conference room.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cleartrip (Chennai) in Aug 2021

Interview

There were two Rounds in the interview: 1st Round was the PSDS Round 1. Minimum insertion and deletion required to make a string a equal to b 2. Minimum Time to reach from top left conner to bottom right corner to bottom most point. 2nd Round HM Round Most Important Round Questions about Projects Questions about Internship Questions on Software Development Practices

Interview Questions
  • 1. Minimum insertion and deletion required to make a string a equal to b 2. Minimum Time to reach from top left conner to bottom right corner to bottom most point.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cleartrip (New Delhi)

Interview

One Short phone interview followed by a meeting at the office. Friendly staff and good vibes. The part time role was remote, other than trainings or occasional meetings at the office.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Do you know this is a Commission-based Sales role?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 71 Interviews

Cleartrip Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Cleartrip as 46.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.96 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Product Manager and Software Developer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Senior Software Engineer and Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Cleartrip takes an average of 8 days when considering 75 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Java Developer had the quickest hiring process (on average 2 days), whereas Product Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 11 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Cleartrip according to 75 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 32.29%