Cleartrip Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 63 of over 63 interviews

Recruiter20%
Applied online19%
HardAverageEasy

Cleartrip

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cleartrip

Interview

One Short phone interview followed by a meeting at the office. Friendly staff and good vibes. The part time role was remote, other than trainings or occasional meetings at the office.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Do you know this is a Commission-based Sales role?
    1 Answer

Cleartrip

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cleartrip in Mar 2020

Interview

The Interview experience was good. The HR were very polite and helpful. I interviewed in March 2020. The interview was slightly above average when it comes to DSA. There were 2 Technical rounds. The first round was easy, First a couple of questions about basics of OS and DBMS were asked and then about DSA and problem solving. The second interview was surely tougher than first one but nothing very tough was asked.

Interview Questions
  • Simple array questions. Views of a tree. a puzzle on bit manipulation. More questions about trees. A basic question about BFS on graph and a basic DP question.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jalandhar, Punjab, Punjab

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cleartrip (Jalandhar, Punjab, Punjab) in Mar 2020

Interview

Good Overall Experience, Polite Interviewers, Average Interview. I interviewed for Cleartrip in Feb 2020. There was a shortlisting first based on our codechef profiles and 21 people were selected for the interview, There were 2 interviews in total, both technical. The questions were mainly about basics of DBMS and OS and few ques on arrays in first round, and trees and merge sort in second round.

Interview Questions
  • a basic array question, binary search, left view of tree, bst traversals and printing a tree in a vertical alignment(dont actually know how to explain this one properly).

Cleartrip

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cleartrip

Interview

The questions stared from easy like searching sorting and went higher to graphs. There was a good discussion about the projects I had done. The major focus is to check your attitude and the learning capacity you have.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Jalandhar, Punjab, Punjab

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cleartrip (Jalandhar, Punjab, Punjab) in Feb 2020

Interview

it was a very comfortable interview, the interviewers very very supportive and the environment was very comfortable. The questions asked were quite logical and required good knowledge to solve, but even if you weren't able to give correct answers for all the question, the approach was evaluated.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jalandhar, Punjab, Punjab

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cleartrip (Jalandhar, Punjab, Punjab) in Feb 2020

Interview

There was an online test which consisted of the basic domain and coding questions. Then technical and personal interviews. They basically focused on projects and development experience. Then they conducted the HR interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cleartrip (Chandigarh) in Jan 2020

Interview

Interview Process is one on one face to face interview. Shortlisted 35 students on the basis of eLitmus score. There are two interview rounds one is technical and the other one is HR + Technical and after the interview process 11 students are selected

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cleartrip (Bangalore) in Jan 2020

Interview

Cleartrip came for campus placements at my university.Students was shortlisted on basics of elitmus score.In first round my projects were discussed. Second round was hr round.Cleartrip came for campus placements at my university.Students was shortlisted on basics of elitmus score.In first round my projects were discussed. Second round was hr round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cleartrip

Application

I interviewed at Cleartrip

Interview

It was a great and smooth experience attending their interview. The questions were very relevant to my current role and expectations were upto the mark. The hiring manager was polite and well behaved and created me really well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cleartrip (New Delhi)

Interview

First round - coding a sample banking application Second - problem solving - questions about problem solving and some random questions about database and Kafka. Interviewer was uninterested and rude. Third - design Fourth - managerial - manager asked stupid questions and expected some specific answers kept saying that I am not correct till I accepted his approach.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 63 Interviews