Cover image for Cleartrip

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Cleartrip Interview Questions

Updated 25 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 74 of over 74 interviews

Recruiter23%
Applied online21%
HardAverageEasy

Cleartrip

Application

I interviewed at Cleartrip

Interview

Two rounds done - Problem Solving and System Design. No feedback provided. Interviewer joined very late and no discussion, more like asked a question and just said yes throughout the interview.

Interview Questions
  • 1. 7 Tower height problem 2. Random system storage question didn't make any sense 3. System design round - Web crawler system design
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cleartrip (Bangalore) in Dec 2022

Interview

I gave 7 rounds of interview with cleartrip. All were elimination rounds.1 machine coding + 3 technical rounds. + 2 techno managerial + 1 HR round. After clearing all the rounds with very good feedback in each round. I was called to the office for last managerial round, where all the previous experience and few technical questions were asked. At the end of 7th round i was told my experience and scale at which I worked previously did not match their standard. I was really disappointed in them as they should have checked this at the start itself. If i am able to clear all their tech rounds, why would they say that in the last round. They themselves have no faith in their interview process. Total waste of time. I would highly recommend not to waste their time with this stupid process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Cleartrip

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Cleartrip? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Cleartrip employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Cleartrip

Application

I interviewed at Cleartrip

Interview

Interview had multiple rounds on various subjects. I was rejected in the 3rd round. The interview process was ok but i found subject of discussion not in line with the interview meeting objective and hence, felt i wasn't mentally prepared for it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cleartrip

Application

I interviewed at Cleartrip

Interview

1st round was the portfolio round and then next round would be to solve an assignment. Portfolio round went about for around an hour. The interviewers made me very comfortable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I interviewed at Cleartrip (Bangalore)

Interview

The interviewers were extremely rude and unprofessional right from the initial phone call. They are an extremely incompetent bunch that are high on the fact the company's been bought by Flipkart. They took weeks to reply to either texts or calls. The interviewer had no clue about either content creation or distribution.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Cleartrip (Bangalore) in Feb 2022

Interview

1) Recruiter reach out to me on Linkedin 2) Introduction screening 3) 2 Technical rounds 4) Final HR 5) Offer Details During an interview, your body language can help you express confidence and enthusiasm. Making an effort to sit up straight, smile and make eye contact can all communicate your interest and attention during the interview. Using visual cues like nodding while listening shows you're paying attention and engaged while others are speaking. Additionally, practice your handshake. Giving a firm handshake when meeting the interviewer or interview team can improve your confidence and set a positive tone for the meeting

Interview Questions
  • 1) Selenium-based automation 2) Manual testing and automation framework

Cleartrip

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cleartrip in Jan 2022

Interview

I was reached out over phone by their inhouse talent partner. She gave a well detailed information around the process, panel and role. I wasn't looking out but after this call, I decided to move ahead with process. The process was so smooth. Exploratory call with their Hiring manager was great to have all the questions answered. After this Meenakshi reached out to take a confirmation whether the job aligns my career path and I wish to move forward (This was the first for me in 8 years of my experience). I had Portfolio round and Design thinking later followed by a discussion with hiring manager again. Learnt a lot throughout the process and had one the most amazing experience.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Walk us through your portfolio. Minute details around your approach for design. 2. Case study for design thinking.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cleartrip (New Delhi) in Dec 2021

Interview

First 2 nterviews were done by third party InterviewVector. 1 interview was based on projects and coding questions. 2nd interview is based on Low Level Design. 3rd interview is taken by HM and he asked mostly HR questions.

Interview Questions
  • Design Parking slot. What do you do if you have a conflict with your teammate.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cleartrip (Dubai) in Nov 2021

Interview

Well, this interview was really funny. I got a call from someone didn’t introduce himself and still didn’t know him, and he booked a 30 min call. I joined the call and wait for 10 minutes and then that same person joined and told me I had another call, I start introducing myself ( he didn’t introduce himself again) and in the middle of the conversation he told me I have to pick this call 😳and kept me on hold for another 5 minutes. Then he asked me to do a task as a presentation for marketing strategy and we can have a panel discussion, I told him ok can you send me a brief about the task, he told me I don’t have a brief as I’m busy to prepare something like this! I ignored this company for sure, because it will a disaster if I proceed with Mr. X who still didn’t introduced himself yet.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cleartrip (Chennai) in Oct 2021

Interview

The process had 5 steps: 1. Problem solving - This was with the Director of Engineering. He gave a real-world problem to solve. You need to brainstorm and come up with an approach to solve it. It was not a coding round. 2. System design - This was with the Principal architect. This round is about the high level & low level design, tech choices, etc 3. Product sense - This was with the Head of Product, a non-technical round, mostly involving how to build a user-friendly product, making deliverables, etc 4. Ownership & Execution Round - This was with the CBO, all about planning, resolving conflicts, deliverables, people management, etc. 5. Performance & People Management - This was with the CTO, all about people management, expectations from both side, near term and long term business goals, etc. I applied through LinkedIN. I got a call from the recruiter (Mr. Atique), who explained the process and kept me engaged at each level. Before these 5 rounds, there was a casual 30mins call to check the role alignment. All interviews were interesting and gave a positive experience. They didn't expect any pre-defined answers and were open for discussion.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Designing systems 2. Selection of tech stack 3. Resolving conflicts in and across the teams 4. Planning milestones, deliverables, etc
Viewing 1 - 10 of 74 Interviews

Cleartrip Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Cleartrip as 44.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.98 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Product Manager and Software Developer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Software Engineer and Senior Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Cleartrip takes an average of 9 days when considering 78 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Java Developer had the quickest hiring process (on average 2 days), whereas Product Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 11 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Cleartrip according to 78 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 32.99%