Cleartrip Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Cleartrip Interview Questions

Updated 14 Nov 2017

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cleartrip in November 2017.

Interview

At first we were given to write a program that was based on our logical skill. In terms of difficulty it was quite easy. Next was the technical interview where they asked me to explain the code to them and asked few questions on DBMS and Java. Technical interview was followed by a managerial interview. After the interview was over I was told that I will get informed in next 3 days. Well after 3 days no information from their side so I assume I am not selected but it would be appreciated if the company can inform the final round candidates about the result as we can from.outside of Bangalore expecting to get into this company.

Interview Questions

• Given an array containing multiple elements and repeated elements. find the minimum subarray length between the repeated elements. Example 1,2,3,2,1   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Cleartrip (Bengaluru).

Interview

They want to increase existing product adoption but currently running out of creative juices. Albeit there is no clear position open they post a job. HR calls and asks mechanical questions and framed Cleartrip flight product question is provided as an assignment.

I despise such companies as they don’t have any clue how to leverage ML/Bigdata stuff but they expect a PRD out of candidates.

Of course, candidate would not get it right as he/she is not part of the ecosystem but definitely provides huge amount of insights. I doubt if they would ever hire someone.

Interview Questions

• How would you increase flight fare alert adoption? Domestic only as I guess they are struggling in India.   Answer Question
    • How would you leverage Machine Learning and create a detailed spec out of it for the engineers.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Cleartrip.

Interview

An online coding round followed by two f2f interviews. One of them HM. The first f2f was where they asked to recode the solution in the online coding test. Then it was followed by another qn on searching in an array where you didn't have it's length. Solved the qn quickly using powers of two indexing with try and catch.
    The hm round was where we had unintelligent conversations and the interview quality stooped too low. I was on a high after giving Bloomberg interviews recently but in this one I reached a low knowing what I said was cringe worthy. But the interviewer himself wasn't intelligent enough. Sometimes you have a conversation with nothing people with a sole purpose to belittle you and since you are very overconfident not paying much attention you reach your absolute zero self (-273K lowest possible). Just then you realise the beauty in life. Never be bragging or see yourself too great but be down to earth.

Interview Questions

• Search in a sorted array without any length given.   1 Answer

Technical Leader Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cleartrip in September 2017.

Interview

He (Amit Taneja) interviewed me for one hour. Just like other interviewees pointed out they are not there for hiring, they just want to understand what their competitors are doing. The interview went well but didn't hear from them. These loosers should be ashamed of wasting time of desparate job seekers. My friends warned me about not taking up the call but I successfuly wasted my time and energy. Please stay away from them.

Interview Questions

• explain architecture of projects in your current company.
      explain architecture of projects in your last company.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cleartrip (Bengaluru) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied through elitmus. I had 2 online rounds in coding. Most people were rejected in that round. Then there were 2 technical and 1 hr round. Most questions were based on problem solving. I got the call letter after a month.

Interview Questions

• They asked to optimise the program I wrote in the online coding round   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Cleartrip (Bengaluru) in September 2017.

Interview

1 round was a coding round of two hours from home. we have to solve three question in allotted 2 hours. Then after a week ,there was three round 1.a coding round of one and half hour and 3 coding question ,then interview and atlast HR + managerial at cleartrip , bangaluru .

Interview Questions

• Write a program to Mark The given words present in file.
      as if micro is given ,write all micro word as /*micro*/ present in file   Answer Question
    • given a number of student in a class, and a arrays of their presence on a day.
      if all student are present then print "YES" otherwise "NO" as
      1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9,10
      as 6 is absent print "NO"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cleartrip (Bengaluru) in September 2017.

Interview

There was coding round prior to technical interview.It had 3 programming questions of intermediate difficulty.
    In the technical they focused on knowledge of Java and ROR .There were total 3 rounds of technical rounds

Interview Questions

• Finding first n frequent numbers in a given m size array.
      Concepts of JAVA.
      Data Structures hash map,heap etc   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cleartrip.

Interview

Starts with a telephonic round. They have some incompetent people in panel, must have entered thru some nepotism, they ask questions as if they know every thing, but it's a pity, they don't even have the basics clear. If you have some prior friend there, ask them what answers they expect, give exactly same. They are poor than any other company I have appeared.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Oh really, do they have people who develop product from scratch. Then they should be open to suggestion. Also they should have some training on how to behave during interview. Just a one line, "Ok I am done" and the cut the call.. Wow.... must be some super busy guy. Wish I could discuss with such a person if he is accessing a candidate or proving that what ever he knows is correct.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Cleartrip (Bengaluru) in May 2017.

Interview

Online written Test, 2 F To F. Interview will happen on same day.
    First F To F round discussion is on Problem Solving, Little on online test question.
    Second F to F is on Design.

Hr took one week for feedback and The feedback is negative...( I dont understand why this has taken one week, may be my ask is more then there standard).

Interview Questions

• Online Test: Return Max count of sub strings part of give string list of a String.
      Design: Design Library System.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.