Cleartrip Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Cleartrip Interview Questions

Interviews at Cleartrip

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cleartrip.

Interview

Aptitude logical and verbal rounds for 2 and half hours
    Coding round for 2 hours
    2 Technical rounds each went on for 30 minutes where questions about dbms and Ds were asked
    Hr round for 15 minutes

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cleartrip (Bengaluru) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied online (LinkedIn). After few days, I got a call from HR. Only 1 technical round happened but that was good enough to judge a candidate. It lasted for more than 3 hours. Interviewer was very good. The open position was for the flight team of Cleartrip. Interviewer asked me 8-10 questions. Each one of them was a design problem. I had to design, code and optimize every problem. Interviewer was checking my design skill, problem solving skill and coding ability. He was more interested about the data structure I used and its complexity. Interview went fine. Both me and interviewer were happy. I asked interviewer if there was any further round. He told that my technical round was over and HR would give the feedback soon. Unfortunately HR took more than 1 month and finally told me that my feedback was NOT NEGATIVE but the position was on hold due to some internal reason.

During that 1 month, I had to ask multiple times about my feedback. She used to reply once only when I asked 2-3 times. Experience of that 1 month was pathetic and frustrating and it seemed to me very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Some questions were - Elevator problem, Anagram problem etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cleartrip (New Delhi) in September 2018.

Interview

Ever first interview I didn't feel bad after getting rejected. Such a useless interview they gave me Inventory Management module to design. It was pretty easy and I did my best ( according to me). Well once you get assignment to do no one care to come and ask did I finish it or not I waited for around 2 hours later I only went out and told them. They asked me to mail code. After one hour of wasting my time finally one guy came and said your code is not up to the mark can leave for day. I asked may I know feed back well they doesn't even care

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cleartrip (Bengaluru) in December 2018.

Interview

Got a call for Java developer/senior Java developer
    4rounds of interview.
    1st round is coding round
    2nd data structures and algorithm
    3rd design
    4th manager

All the rounds cleared
    Then HR told she will get feedback from manager and will call me.
    I waited for a week I did not get any response . So I called the HR I asked for the feedback. She told there is a positive feedback. Then there is a discussion going which position to offer Java developer or senior Java developer.
    After this many times I followed up HR told still discussions is going on.

Then after few days again they called that they r processing my application further and as I me my CTC notice period and other details. Later they sent me interview feedback mail I responded back . After this still I didn't receive any confirmation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Cleartrip (Bengaluru) in May 2017.

Interview

Online written Test, 2 F To F. Interview will happen on same day.
    First F To F round discussion is on Problem Solving, Little on online test question.
    Second F to F is on Design.

Hr took one week for feedback and The feedback is negative...( I dont understand why this has taken one week, may be my ask is more then there standard).

Interview Questions

• Online Test: Return Max count of sub strings part of give string list of a String.
      Design: Design Library System.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cleartrip (Bengaluru).

Interview

Rigorous but well planned and meticulous. The interviewee's analytical skills r tested.

Interview Questions

• Questions of medium-difficulty. Stay calm n u'll get through.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cleartrip (Bengaluru) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied through elitmus. I had 2 online rounds in coding. Most people were rejected in that round. Then there were 2 technical and 1 hr round. Most questions were based on problem solving. I got the call letter after a month.

Interview Questions

• They asked to optimise the program I wrote in the online coding round   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cleartrip (Bengaluru) in September 2017.

Interview

There was coding round prior to technical interview.It had 3 programming questions of intermediate difficulty.
    In the technical they focused on knowledge of Java and ROR .There were total 3 rounds of technical rounds

Interview Questions

• Finding first n frequent numbers in a given m size array.
      Concepts of JAVA.
      Data Structures hash map,heap etc   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Cleartrip.

Interview

An online coding round followed by two f2f interviews. One of them HM. The first f2f was where they asked to recode the solution in the online coding test. Then it was followed by another qn on searching in an array where you didn't have it's length. Solved the qn quickly using powers of two indexing with try and catch.
    The hm round was where we had unintelligent conversations and the interview quality stooped too low. I was on a high after giving Bloomberg interviews recently but in this one I reached a low knowing what I said was cringe worthy. But the interviewer himself wasn't intelligent enough. Sometimes you have a conversation with nothing people with a sole purpose to belittle you and since you are very overconfident not paying much attention you reach your absolute zero self (-273K lowest possible). Just then you realise the beauty in life. Never be bragging or see yourself too great but be down to earth.

Interview Questions

• Search in a sorted array without any length given.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Cleartrip (Bengaluru) in September 2017.

Interview

1 round was a coding round of two hours from home. we have to solve three question in allotted 2 hours. Then after a week ,there was three round 1.a coding round of one and half hour and 3 coding question ,then interview and atlast HR + managerial at cleartrip , bangaluru .

Interview Questions

• Write a program to Mark The given words present in file.
      as if micro is given ,write all micro word as /*micro*/ present in file   Answer Question
    • given a number of student in a class, and a arrays of their presence on a day.
      if all student are present then print "YES" otherwise "NO" as
      1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9,10
      as 6 is absent print "NO"   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.