Cleartrip Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Cleartrip Interview Questions

Updated 13 Apr 2019

Sort:

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cleartrip.

Interview

Aptitude logical and verbal rounds for 2 and half hours
    Coding round for 2 hours
    2 Technical rounds each went on for 30 minutes where questions about dbms and Ds were asked
    Hr round for 15 minutes

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cleartrip (Bengaluru) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied online (LinkedIn). After few days, I got a call from HR. Only 1 technical round happened but that was good enough to judge a candidate. It lasted for more than 3 hours. Interviewer was very good. The open position was for the flight team of Cleartrip. Interviewer asked me 8-10 questions. Each one of them was a design problem. I had to design, code and optimize every problem. Interviewer was checking my design skill, problem solving skill and coding ability. He was more interested about the data structure I used and its complexity. Interview went fine. Both me and interviewer were happy. I asked interviewer if there was any further round. He told that my technical round was over and HR would give the feedback soon. Unfortunately HR took more than 1 month and finally told me that my feedback was NOT NEGATIVE but the position was on hold due to some internal reason.

During that 1 month, I had to ask multiple times about my feedback. She used to reply once only when I asked 2-3 times. Experience of that 1 month was pathetic and frustrating and it seemed to me very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Some questions were - Elevator problem, Anagram problem etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cleartrip (New Delhi) in September 2018.

Interview

Ever first interview I didn't feel bad after getting rejected. Such a useless interview they gave me Inventory Management module to design. It was pretty easy and I did my best ( according to me). Well once you get assignment to do no one care to come and ask did I finish it or not I waited for around 2 hours later I only went out and told them. They asked me to mail code. After one hour of wasting my time finally one guy came and said your code is not up to the mark can leave for day. I asked may I know feed back well they doesn't even care

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Cleartrip (Bengaluru) in May 2017.

Interview

Online written Test, 2 F To F. Interview will happen on same day.
    First F To F round discussion is on Problem Solving, Little on online test question.
    Second F to F is on Design.

Hr took one week for feedback and The feedback is negative...( I dont understand why this has taken one week, may be my ask is more then there standard).

Interview Questions

• Online Test: Return Max count of sub strings part of give string list of a String.
      Design: Design Library System.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cleartrip (Bengaluru).

Interview

Rigorous but well planned and meticulous. The interviewee's analytical skills r tested.

Interview Questions

• Questions of medium-difficulty. Stay calm n u'll get through.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cleartrip (Bengaluru) in November 2017.

Interview

Online test involving string manipulation and handling containers efficiently. The following round was in house coding where they asked us to design a banking system. They asked to implement multi threading and loggers while keeping in mind a design pattern for the code.

Interview Questions

• Implement the online banking system while implementing multithreading and design patterns   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cleartrip (New Delhi).

Interview

I was interviewed at my campus. The process had three rounds. First one was completely based on Numerical Ability. The second round was the technical interview. Questions on Java and Android were asked. The third was HR round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cleartrip (Bengaluru) in August 2018.

Interview

"INSULTING ATTITUDE"

I got a call from Consultant who processed my profile with cleartrip and called for an interview one saturday .

First Round : They will give one problem for which you have to design a java library which can be used by others.

Some of the Design Questions which i got was Inventory Management System and my friend got Design Banking system.

Let Me explain the question:
    1.Design the Mini Inventory System which performs below operations
       (a) createInventory(which will store Items where each item will have id ,,name,cost ,stock available)
       (b) UpdateStockItem(when new stock comes,update the quantity)
       (c) checkOutItem(when we checkout some items ,update its stock)
       (d) generateReport (list of available items and their quantity in the inventory)

Once you are done with the task ,you need to submit the task to the people in zip format. They will revive the code and call you for next F2F if selected.

Second Round : I got Selected for my F2F . Interview initially seemed to be cool and but later he asked me an problem solving question and i explained my approach he said ok lets move on to the next question .

I asked him can i write code for this approach , he said "Its ok ,i got your approach and let me decide whether that is right or not "

I was like thinking why is he behaving so rude . How can i know if he is thinking my approach will work or not ?? He should atleast tell no these approach will not work for certain cases, then i can solve that edge case . This is how problem solving question will be like.
    But i was damn sure i knew the answer and it works all the cases .(But he didn't let me know)

Later he asked some java questions , threading questions .

Later he said i am done with the interview .
     Overall i see they are just creating the hype in the name of hiring since my friend attended 6 months ago .

INSULT ( Later once i am done with the interview ,he was telling some thing which happend in the F2F interview with his colleague and laughing loudly by looking at me. I would like to tell him that nobody is great here ,there is an talented person above everyone. Appreciate the candidate self learning if he has not used certain technologies in current company project , Do not make fun of it).

Interview Questions

• 1.Design the Mini Inventory System which performs below operations
         (b) UpdateStockItem(when new stock comes,update the quantity)
         (c) checkOutItem(when we checkout some items ,update its stock)

2. What is Overriding , Threading questions and use in your current project   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cleartrip (Bengaluru) in April 2015.

Interview

3-4 rounds will be there. depends upon profile decide round of interviews.
    1. Telephonic
    2. Technical Round -1 (Data Structure)
    3. Technical Round -2 (Based on profile)
    4. Machine Test - (Task)
    5. HR

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cleartrip (Bengaluru) in September 2017.

Interview

There was coding round prior to technical interview.It had 3 programming questions of intermediate difficulty.
    In the technical they focused on knowledge of Java and ROR .There were total 3 rounds of technical rounds

Interview Questions

• Finding first n frequent numbers in a given m size array.
      Concepts of JAVA.
      Data Structures hash map,heap etc   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.