Cover image for Cognilytics

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Cognilytics Interview Questions

Updated 26 Aug 2015

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 10 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cognilytics

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cognilytics (San Jose, CA) in Aug 2015

Interview

The recruiter got my resume online and contacted me regarding the position. It appeared to be very innovating and interesting. I was given a good idea about the company and the follow through was excellent. Interview was over the period of a 2 weeks. Interviewers were very good technical and were very respectful of me. The written offer took a little longer than expected though verbally it was communicated that I was to be hired. The company seems to be going through a change process from a smaller to a bigger organization (CenturyLink). Got the offer but I could not take it up due to other commitments.

Interview Questions
  • Most questions were related to design and Big Data problems.
    Answer Question

Cognilytics

Application

I interviewed at Cognilytics

Interview

One technical round and an HR round

The latest conversations about Consulting India

Join the conversation on

Consulting India

1y

works at

Wipro

Hello everyone, Let's post our CTC and take home of every month, it will help many. Having home loan, mine is 16L, 1.05L every month.

3,369

1200 Comments

Consulting India

285.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Cognilytics~398372
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Cognilytics? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Cognilytics employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Application

Interview

For Business Consulting practice there is a case based interview - my case was, a leading beverage company is planning to enter India with a cola drink - should it enter or not?

Interview Questions
  • As a CEO of a consulting firm what would be your top three priorities??

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cognilytics (Foster City, CA)

Interview

Klunky process, often confusing true benefits with incentives and compensation.

Interview Questions
  • Didn't have any difficult or unexpected questions.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cognilytics (Gurgaon, Haryana) in Feb 2013

Interview

ask lots of questions , if u do not have any jobs then only apply for this company. Do not go by position or money. there are hardly employee centric policies

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cognilytics

Application

I interviewed at Cognilytics

Interview

The interview process was good with two technical round and then HR discussion.

Interview Questions
  • Their was no difficult question. All they asked about theoretical questions.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cognilytics (Gurgaon, Haryana) in Feb 2012

Interview

The interview process is of 3 rounds...technical and then managerial and then HR.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cognilytics (San Jose, CA) in Jul 2011

Interview

Very professional firm and growing quickly. They focus on analytics side of consulting, and have a number of 'big data' analytic tools, in addition to consulting on strategy, etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Cognilytics (Gurgaon, Haryana) in Jun 2011

Interview

It was telephonic round on core java technologies and spring. Questions were designed to check practical knowledge rather than theoretical concepts. Also, questions were not straightforward. You have to think before answering. 1) you current profile and responsibilities 2) Where to use abstract class and where to use interface. 3) How to ensure order of the thread. 4) What is AOP and practical use. 5) How to achieve IOC

1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cognilytics (Gurgaon, Haryana) in May 2010

Interview

One of the best Hiring process till date i have come acrossed

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews