Convergys India Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Convergys India Interview Questions

Interviews at Convergys India

2.6

Tech Support Interview

Interview

well organised. HR was courteous. Everything happened on time. They respected the time of everyone and communicated the results very soon. They didn't ask us to come back some other day for other rounds. Everything happened on the same day with all the candidates

Tech Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thane

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Convergys India (Thane).

Interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? General Questions to check ability to interpret and speak fluently.   Answer Question

Technical Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Convergys India (New Delhi) in December 2018.

Interview

They called me at 1 p.m. By 2:30 pm i had cleared 2 rounds in which they basically checked my communication skills. 3rd round was technical round and i waited till 7 pm and i kept on asking how much time will it take? They had no answer for it and kept on telling me to wait. After which i decided to go from there. So i will suggest you all to take water and something to eat if you go over there as they don't even provide drinking water. Poor management.

Tso Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Convergys India.

Interview

I had given interview through a consultancy and it took only 3 to 4 hrs. There were only three rounds. After that i gave a test on laptop which was all about grammer. It was a bit long as there were several tests in laptop but those were easy.

Interview Questions

• In first they asked about introduction   1 Answer
    • Second round it was V&A round and i was asked for introduction and a topic was given to speak.   1 Answer
    • In third round it was about salary discussion   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Convergys India.

Interview

3 rounds
    1. HR
    2. Online test
    3. voice and accent

Basic questions in round 1 , introduce yourself, past experience, what is
    Technical round, what is OS, what is RAM, how to troubleshoot MS office issue
    English grammar test
    versant online test

Interview Questions

• Basic questions in round 1
      English grammar test
      versant online test   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Interview

It was a disgusting interview experience I ever had. I was told to wait for 10-15 min for next round. I waited for 5 hours for the round but nobody came to take the next interview round. I also followed up with the security multiple times but the recruiter was also not available around. After 5 hour the interviewer came in and asked me to take a chair in the interview room and said he is coming in 5 min. I again waited for 45 min and he didn't come. A recruiter came in the room and asked me to get out of the interview room and wait outside. I waited for 6.5 hours but notbody bothered. It was totally unprofessional and the recruitment team do not bother about the candidate's time and are irresponsible.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Convergys India in May 2018.

Interview

4 rounds of interview
    1. Introduction
    2. Written n typing test
    3. Accent round
    4. Technical n Ops round
    Introduction is to brief about yourself and to check communication standards
      Ops n HR round will be done in the one f-f rounds.. which includes both technical and personality questions.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Convergys India (Bengaluru) in January 2018.

Interview

It was for 2 days. With nothing much to tell. Some basic troubleshooting. English and typing test. Usher BPO. Not any employee friendly company. English is goodnand know basic troubleshooting u would clear easily

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys India (New Delhi) in December 2017.

Interview

First HR round then English grammar eassy. E-mail are out dated or not.minimum 200 words. I given negative feedback for email systems are outdated ,so that's the incorrect opinion from my site.

Service Desk Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys India (Bengaluru) in April 2017.

Interview

Was a easy process. Typing speed, basic technical skills to trouble shoot windows operating system or ms office suite. Other networking knowledge. Communication skills are important.
    Based on that either be placed as voice support or chat support

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.