Convergys India Interview Questions

Updated Sep 29, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 76 of over 76 interviews

Recruiter15%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Convergys India

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys India

Interview

The process is very seamless and they mainly focuses on the technical approach and not achieving the solutions. Company focuses on the long term approach and where the candidate current skills can be leveraged with the current and upcoming technologies.

Interview Questions
  • Related to Exchange and Microsoft 365 ?
    1 Answer

Convergys India

Application

I interviewed at Convergys India

Interview

well organised. HR was courteous. Everything happened on time. They respected the time of everyone and communicated the results very soon. They didn't ask us to come back some other day for other rounds. Everything happened on the same day with all the candidates

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Thāne

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Convergys India (Thāne)

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? General Questions to check ability to interpret and speak fluently.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Convergys India (New Delhi) in Dec 2018

Interview

They called me at 1 p.m. By 2:30 pm i had cleared 2 rounds in which they basically checked my communication skills. 3rd round was technical round and i waited till 7 pm and i kept on asking how much time will it take? They had no answer for it and kept on telling me to wait. After which i decided to go from there. So i will suggest you all to take water and something to eat if you go over there as they don't even provide drinking water. Poor management.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Convergys India

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Convergys India

Interview

I had given interview through a consultancy and it took only 3 to 4 hrs. There were only three rounds. After that i gave a test on laptop which was all about grammer. It was a bit long as there were several tests in laptop but those were easy.

Interview Questions
  • In first they asked about introduction
  • Second round it was V&A round and i was asked for introduction and a topic was given to speak.
  • In third round it was about salary discussion

Convergys India

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Convergys India

Interview

3 rounds 1. HR 2. Online test 3. voice and accent Basic questions in round 1 , introduce yourself, past experience, what is Technical round, what is OS, what is RAM, how to troubleshoot MS office issue English grammar test versant online test

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions in round 1 English grammar test versant online test

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I interviewed at Convergys India (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana)

Interview

It was a disgusting interview experience I ever had. I was told to wait for 10-15 min for next round. I waited for 5 hours for the round but nobody came to take the next interview round. I also followed up with the security multiple times but the recruiter was also not available around. After 5 hour the interviewer came in and asked me to take a chair in the interview room and said he is coming in 5 min. I again waited for 45 min and he didn't come. A recruiter came in the room and asked me to get out of the interview room and wait outside. I waited for 6.5 hours but notbody bothered. It was totally unprofessional and the recruitment team do not bother about the candidate's time and are irresponsible.

2 people found this interview helpful

Convergys India

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Convergys India in May 2018

Interview

4 rounds of interview 1. Introduction 2. Written n typing test 3. Accent round 4. Technical n Ops round Introduction is to brief about yourself and to check communication standards Ops n HR round will be done in the one f-f rounds.. which includes both technical and personality questions.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Convergys India (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in Apr 2018

Interview

the process comprised of many rounds including 3 telephonic rounds as well as written exams to check grammatical skills. many a times it takes many hours to get through to the final level.

Interview Questions
  • about my c.v. and education. how do you describe your personality.

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Convergys India (Bangalore) in Jan 2018

Interview

It was for 2 days. With nothing much to tell. Some basic troubleshooting. English and typing test. Usher BPO. Not any employee friendly company. English is goodnand know basic troubleshooting u would clear easily

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 76 Interviews