Convergys Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Convergys Interview Questions

Interviews at Convergys

1,218 Interview Reviews

2.2

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Convergys.

Interview

You will fill out an application. Once you receive a call, a date & time will be set for you to come in. Make sure you understand that more than likely there is serveral others there to & may not be a quick in & out. You will need to be prepared to answer questions on a computer.

Customer Service and Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Appleton, WI (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

The process took nomore than a week. After applying at Convergys, I recieved a call 2 days later for an in-person interview. After the interview, they did a small tour around the building and offered a position on the spot.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Convergys.

Interview

Applied online. Two days later get a call from them wanting me to interview the next day. They administer a typing test (easy), answered some questions after, and got the job right there.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Convergys (Columbus, GA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

I arrived in the lobby and you can tell this is an unprofessional environment from the jump. everyone laughing and carrying on talking loud. I'm honestly kind of glad I didnt get the job as I've had more lucrative and professional offers since. I could tell by her tone and body language after I mentioned I have to register my kids for school, that I wasnt going to get the job. Your company should train people to be more positive or at least neutral in their responses and interview questioning. Maybe the lady was having a bad day.

Interview Questions

• is there anything to prevent you from having perfect attendance in training?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Savannah, GA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Interview process was easy. I was asked 3 questions than offered the job. If you can't pass a fingerprint and drug screen don't apply. Was given a video interview than from that I was called to come in for a one on one, given a typing test then a skills test.

Interview Questions

• Name a difficult time you had with a customer and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Convergys.

Interview

Walked in pretty early a good half hour before the scheduled time. One person was there already; we talked a little bit. HR guy came in chatted for a bit eventually more people showed up. Had a group of about 10 people or so in a conference type room. Did some more talking, nothing serious. We then got on the computer, took a word test passed that and had a scenario in which you answer a couple of questions by researching the internet and passed that. After that did some call flow role play. Then I think the next step was supposed to be one on one interviews, but they were running late and had a big class or something so they didn't do it. We got back on the computer and had some documents to sign and all that. And that was basically it. And this whole process took a good couple of hours, so prepare yourself.

Interview Questions

• Have you dealt with handling a customer complaint and if so what did you do to solve their issue?   1 Answer

Tier II Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Convergys (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

strange seemed like a scam. no in person interview. had to go to a local post office to fill out my w2 didnt meet anyone until my first day. i dont know wy this part has to be so long. yall shoud fix this.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys (New York, NY (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

Came in and did a typing test. Once you passed you do the 20min assessment then you interview with a recruiter. I had Carolina she was nice! She asks questions to see if you're fit and goes over the position, pay, hours.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to deal with an upset customer   Answer Question
    • What trait do you think is most important to be able to do this job?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Convergys in August 2018.

Interview

You fill out the application online then u get a email same day to test your computer. If your computer pass then u will get a email for a phone interview. 1st interview is talking about your resume and how the job works. 2nd interview will be asking technical questions and Questions how would u do in a situation at work. If they like you they will call u with a offer if they don’t you will get a email letting u know. Everything was within a week. I start Sept 5

Associate Analytic Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Convergys (Broomfield, CO (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Initial call with HR rep, then call with Associate Director. Both pretty similar just asking about my previous experience. Then was given a case study--not difficult but time consuming--had a week to complete. Then invited in for four back-to-back interviews in the office. Asked a few brain teaser questions, but overall pretty standard interviews. I was definitely not a fan of the Director above the Associate Director, but otherwise thought interviews went well. I was told that I would hear within a week, but then the HR rep took PTO for two weeks without telling me and by the time she came back they had gone with another candidate. Disappointing but wasn't a great fit anyway. They only use Excel!!!!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.