CooperVision Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.8

Sort:

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CooperVision (Pleasanton, CA (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

Phone interview and in person. Pretty simple, just make sure you show your enthusiasm and passion for the subject. HR was very friendly and helpful. Process to getting initial phone interview took a while, however in person followed quickly after. Very smooth process. Ten times out of ten would recommend applying to Cooper Vision.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

FP&A Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CooperVision (Pleasanton, CA (US)).

Interview

Phone call with the financial manager for half hour. Couple days later, got invited on-site with the same financial manager and a financial analyst in the same team for about 1 hour.
    Nice person, employees, beautiful office. The process is smooth and professional.
    The interview went well I think, but they chose the most qualified one. It's competitive since they are only taking one person to fill this position.

Sales Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CooperVision (Atlanta, GA (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

First with regional manager then VP of sales. Most of the questions were situational in manor and they were looking for a structured sales approach. It was important to them that I asked alot of questions and was able to walk through my employment history and my decisions in regards to career moves.

Sales Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CooperVision (Sunnyvale, CA (US)) in May 2011.

Interview

phone interview w/ recruiter, then manager interview, then gauntlet interview at corporate.
    Straight forward and very positive, the positive culture of the company shines from the moment you enter. It really was a great place to work. The corporate office in california was positive and friendly. There were about 5 interviews that day all with different people, and there were about 20 of us interviewing.

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CooperVision (Pleasanton, CA (US)).

Interview

It was a very organized interview process and ran for a whole day. The interviewers were professional, ranged from the senior leader to research associate and human resource, and mostly were well-prepared.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at CooperVision (Pleasanton, CA (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

I had a brief phone interview and some email exchanges with the hiring manager. I then met face-to-face with the hiring manager once to discuss the opportunity and how my past experience related to the position. I received an offer shortly after the initial onsite interview. Overall the experience was fairly relaxed and conversational.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my previous project management experience as it related to their position.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CooperVision (Pleasanton, CA (US)).

Interview

The individuals that I met with were very professional, and when you first walked in you knew that the employees were there because they loved being there. It was not a job to them. I found that there were very different personalities on the team that I was interviewing with, this to me is a good thing. I found that the questions that they asked were very detailed and they made a point that they would not settle on the wrong person and would wait for the right fit.

Interview Questions

• I cannot think of one. Most of the questions that were asked were along the lines of what I expected.   Answer Question

Production Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsville, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CooperVision (Scottsville, NY (US)) in August 2012.

Interview

It lasted only about five minutes. She seemed very disinterested in me, but much more concerned with filling the open position. She only asked basic questions about my desire to work, could I pass a drug test, and also when I could start. That was it.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CooperVision (Rochester, NY (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

quick screening, interviewing and selection process. Leveraged previous networking relationship with former colleagues who were in the company and the HR & hiring team made referenced that I came highly recommended for the position

Interview Questions

• Looking to bring transformational talent on board, give me examples of how you transformed your current or previous function   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at CooperVision in October 2010.

Interview

I started as a temp with Adecco, which I was asked generalized questions, filled out paper work and had an on site orientation with a Coopervision employee in a group setting. After being trained in many different areas within Coopervision I was hired on as a regular employee. I was hired on within 6 months of being with the company, because I had good attendance and had good work ethics. The transition from temp to regular employee didn't really involve an interview, just an offer of permanent employment and a drug test. After that I received information on benefits and what my pay would be, along with bonuses and other information related to my job functions.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good candidate for this position?   Answer Question
    • Name one time where you had a disagreement with someone from management and how was the situation handled?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't have to negotiate anything. Everything that was offered to me was within reason and I felt good about the overall position that was given to me.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.