CooperVision Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

CooperVision Interview Questions

Interviews at CooperVision

2.9

Human Resources/OD Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Henrietta, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CooperVision (Henrietta, NY (US)).

Interview

So, I applied for a job in the Henrietta Location. It was a good job and a fairly significant one.
    I had a phone screen that went well so was called in for an interview. The interview was a full 6 hours. I met with about 12 different SENIOR staff. At the end of the day I was told I would hear back soon.
    I didn't, but when I did, it was a computer generated "no thank you" note. The EXACT same note my nephew received and he didn't even get an interview.
    I dodged a bullet. That email told me more about the Company Culture than 6 hours on site.
    In my current role I teach and coach Sr Leadership and HR about applying best practices. I have kept the email and will use it, calling out CooperVision as an example of what NOT TO DO.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CooperVision in September 2019.

Interview

Met with manager then with manager and VP together. Nice people, interviews lasted about an hour long.

Interview Questions

• Number one goal in sales process
      Tell me about how you are creative   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CooperVision (Pleasanton, CA (US)).

Interview

Probably the most unprofessional interviewing experience I've ever had. Hiring manager couldnt make my phone interview and gave no notice. Eventually got on a call with them days later and made it to the in person. The hiring manager doesnt show up again and neither does his boss. They two roles I was interviewing for fell under them. Their reasoning was that they were sick and the other was on business travel. Keep in mind no one gave me a heads up. I understand there things happen but to give no heads up to the candidate to inform them ahead of time clearly shows a lack of respect they have for people. Avoid this place.

Continuous Improvement Engineer Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Henrietta, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CooperVision (West Henrietta, NY (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

One phone screen and one in person interview, if they like you on the phone screen they invite you to the facility and give you a tour as well as conduct the final interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CooperVision.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted with a phone interview offer. After the phone interview, they had me come in a few days later with the request that I create and give a presentation.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CooperVision.

Interview

Excellent and professional and experience. They were very quick and good at letting me know next steps. Great people. Felt respected and in the loop the entire time. Nice location too. 30 minutes interviews.

QA Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CooperVision (Rochester, NY (US)).

Interview

It was pretty standard but I should have been a bit cautious because of the fact that as it turns out my sneakers are more intelligent than the guy who ended up being my boss. I don't think I realized it because I was baked out of my mind, either way they called the next day and offered me the job.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CooperVision (Pleasanton, CA (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Fairly quick process. Got an interview about 2 weeks after applying, then another interview every week after that. Had three interviews in about three weeks. They made me drive out to the site twice, taking time off work, with very little notice (less than a week both times).

On my third interview, I interviewed 7 people in succession which is fairly standard for this kind of position. Most of them were well prepared, easy to get along with and had good questions to ask. A few were unprepared and were reading my resume for the first time.

They never got back to me after the third interview, which I found to be rude, since this has never happened before. Lack of courtesy always leaves a bad taste in one's mouth.

BA Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CooperVision (San Jose, CA (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

CooperVision has a very well-defined HR process and they keep coming up with innovative ideas to make their employees feel like they belong. The interview process was very engaging, the questions asked were a mixture of behavioral and semi-technical, and tone of the interview was conversational and thought provoking.

Business Analyst - Customer Data Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victor, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CooperVision (Victor, NY (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

One phone interview and then two face to face interviews (same day).

The HR person called me twice and did a phone interview. I met face to face with two different people. I had a REALLY hard time getting feedback. The hiring process must be quite lengthy. I did not hear anything for three months.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.