Cummins Performance Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Cummins Performance Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Cummins

2.8

Performance Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cummins in June 2011.

Interview

Email, Phone Interview, Onsite visit

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were expected   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cummins

Performance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cummins (Columbus, IN (US)) in September 2011.

Interview

Starts with slightly technical phone interview, if you clear the phone interview you are called onsite, 4 people interviewed for appx. 1 Hr each. 1st one was technical, hiring manager delved into thermodynamics fundamentals, and over all basic mechanical engineering concepts, 2nd on problem solving, 3rd problem solving and analytical skills, how did you approach a problem, 4th one was on leadership skills, career goals and aspirations.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see urself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate

Performance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cummins (Atlanta, GA (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied online and got a call for a telephonic interview (generic HR questions). Got a call for the functional interview 3 weeks later which mainly involved resume-based technical questions and another standard set of questions. Neither got offered a position nor got rejected. They have currently kept me as a back-up option.

Interview Questions

• Lot of generic questions:
      1. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      2. When have you had a conflict with a co-worker? etc.
      3. Other resume-based (easy) questions in the functional interview.   1 Answer

Performance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cummins (Columbus, IN (US)) in July 2011.

Interview

It was a long process, too much delay and recruiters are very slow. But the offer was good and company sounded promising. It has been an exciting process overall. It was not an achievement to clear the process.

Performance Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cummins.

Interview

2 round interview.. get interview chance from career fair, the first one is very general and second one is technical related to what you want to do. people are very nice and respectful

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.