DNEG Tech Runner Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

DNEG Tech Runner Interview Questions

Interviews at DNEG

1.7

Tech Runner Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at DNEG.

Interview

pretty simple, just trying to get to know me and how I tick. Interview only lasted about 30 minutes. Pretty relaxed interview, nothing to stressful. It seems that the showreel and the CV did most of the work before I got there and they just wanted to find out how well I would fit into the team and what my plans for the future were.

Interview Questions

• What was my experience to date working in the film industry   Answer Question

better position offered else where

Other Interview Reviews for DNEG

Tech Runner Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DNEG (London, England (UK)) in December 2014.

Interview

Had clearly already made their mind up that I had the job before I got there. They wanted my life story (literally) and said that they liked me right there and then. They asked when I could start if successful towards the end which pretty much told me I had the job. Not TOO interested in what sort of an artist I would become.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what you want to go on to doing?   1 Answer

Tech Runner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DNEG (London, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

Got an email to arrange a phone interview. It lasted about 30 minutes, and was asked to describe myself and what softwares I know. They then explained the role and the type of people they hired typically people wanting to go into the Tech Support side.

Only issue was for a week after the interview I was getting a call from the number at 7 am every day. Only two rings so I missed it every time and was not able to call back on the same number.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.