Diamond Resorts Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Diamond Resorts Interview Questions

Interviews at Diamond Resorts

2.2

Lead Generator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Diamond Resorts (Scottsdale, AZ (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was very easy and not intense at all. I received a call back within a week. The next thing I know that I was working the event the following week after I finished my new hire training.

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals?   1 Answer

Lead Generator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Diamond Resorts (Scottsdale, AZ (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got a call for a face to face interview and got hired on the spot. The interview process was pretty simple. They just ask you about experiences and you had to give an example a specific experience in customer service.

Interview Questions

• Give me one time where you had to be in front of customers all day and making a good impression.   Answer Question

Special Projects Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Diamond Resorts (Orlando, FL (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online via LinkedIn and was called in for an interview almost immediately. The first interview lasted about 60 minutes. The second interview was about 3 weeks later and lasted about 30 minutes

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      What drew you to the company?
      What is your approach to new projects?   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Diamond Resorts (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online, the HR department forwarded my application to the hiring manager, who forwarded assessment-related questionnaire via email and invited me to a panel interview with the reporting manager and a supervisor.

Interview Questions

• After expanding on the role duties, the company culture, and the job specific challenges & difficulties, the panel questions focused on situational questions, especially in areas of improving the opening essential duties.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Diamond Resorts (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

There was an application to submit (Mandatory), I then had an interview to attend. After the interview I was asked to submit some excel work. After that I was required to go through the HR screening I.e. background check etc.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flagstaff, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Diamond Resorts (Flagstaff, AZ (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a very interactive 2-way conversation between me and the recruiter. I had an in-person interview with the general manager and then I was directed to have a phone interview with my direct boss. Overall, the recruiters were very nice and easygoing, and they kept the conversation very interactive.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you work with a team. What did you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Diamond Resorts (Las Vegas, NV (US)).

Interview

Some basic questions about why you , why diamond and then the manager described a little bit about the role and ask my experience on my resume and cover letter.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Diamond Resorts (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

Applied on Monster and heard back about one week later. Had a phone interview and an in person interview a few days later. Asked a lot of marketing related questions, not many personality ones. Got the feeling that the manager had read too many 'interesting interview question' articles. There were a lot of analyst-style questions to see how you thought through problems.

Interview Questions

• How many other companies are you interviewing with?   1 Answer
    • Have you learned any lessons the hard way in your career?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, if they want you, they do seem to negotiate.

Vacation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsburg, VA (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Diamond Resorts (Williamsburg, VA (US)) in October 2011.

Interview

I made an appointment for an interview, the manager who was suppose to interview me did not show up. This happened 3 times. If you get an appointment for an interview and no one shows up, remember that perseverance pays off, keep making appointments. Don't expect anyone to ever call you back either.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to sell timeshare?   1 Answer

Negotiation

none

Vacation Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sedona, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Diamond Resorts (Sedona, AZ (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

They will hire anyone that is licensed to sell real estate. 1-2 people will make more than minimum wage at a site. Those 2 people will pitch whatever they need to in order to sell. Just look up diamond resorts and you will see there are many lawsuits against them for this practice. In fact in Arizona there is a billion dollar class action suit against them for sundowning seniors. Management just needs warm bodies to get the company to spend more to bring in more tours. Even when I gave two weeks notice they tried putting me on overage and keeping me on payroll just to keep more tours coming. Don’t believe anything they tell you.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.