EMJ Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

EMJ Interview Questions

Interviews at EMJ

2.8

Construction Superintendent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at EMJ (Tulsa, OK (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Three phone calls, two in person interviews, they asked your typical interview questions. Meet with VP of construction for the first in person interview. He asked several technical questions. Second round was a lunch meeting with a senior superintendent and senior project manager who asked me more about myself and what my strengths and preferences were on a job site.

Interview Questions

• what are my qualifications, best traits, what sets me apart   1 Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EMJ (Irving, TX (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

I met with a recruiter at a university event and was followed up with an invitation for an interview after a week. I interviewed with 6 people including the Executive VP, some project managers, and some estimators to get a feel for the company culture. I ended the interview with a few questions relating to the requirements of the position.

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging position you were put in and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question
    • Why do you believe you are best fit for the position?   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EMJ (Chattanooga, TN (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Three interviews. The first with a VP that lasts an hour in which you learn about the company as a whole and how you would fit into it. The second and third are with either PM's or Estimators depending on what you are applying for and who is available. Both of the later interviews are 30 minutes each and you get more specifics about the company and your role.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you faced a difficulty, and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EMJ (Chattanooga, TN (US)) in November 2013.

Interview

2 phone interviews, 1 sit down with 3 different individuals. people at all different levels interview you and ask similar questions then collaborate about the consistency of your answers. they are very technical with some questions and very intuitive with others

Interview Questions

• all over the map. personality assessment review, experience at the position, how I would handle certain situations   1 Answer

Receptionist/Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at EMJ (Waltham, MA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

I first spoke with EMJ's recruiting company during a phone screening. Lauren (I think was her name) was very pleasant, and asked me questions more specific to Architecture/Design than Administrative experience. She emailed me within an hour to set up a time and date to meet with the Office Administrator for a 15 minute interview. I was called back later that day by the Lauren, who asked me to come back for an interview with the Executive Vice President. Both interviews consisted of relatively simple questions, and both people who interviewed me were nice. They mostly talked about C2C and how the company really likes to focus on its employees.

Interview Questions

• You haven't had much administrative experience, what makes you qualified to handle a front desk of a busy office?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.