Edelman Interview Questions

Updated 14 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 639 of over 639 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Edelman

Edelman

Application

I interviewed at Edelman

Interview

The recruiter reached out to me to schedule the interview and then 10 minutes before the interview was supposed to happen, they emails me to let me know the position was filled two days prior. So never got to actually interview with the company.

Interview Questions
  • The interview was cancelled 10 minutes before it was meant to happen
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Edelman (Hong Kong) in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview was around 15-20mins long and conducted fully in English. I was interviewed by 1 senior manager & 1 assistant director. They invited me to introduce myself first and asked follow-up questions regarding my resume (mainly on previous internship experience).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Edelman

Application

I interviewed at Edelman

Interview

Three rounds of interview. One with Human Resources, one with line manager, and one with a director, inclusive of one written assignment to test your language and understand your train of thoughts.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Edelman

Application

I interviewed at Edelman

Interview

One paper test and one interview. 1. The paper test includes translation and brainstorming 2. The interview is about your personality and knowledge to this company. After the paper test, the manager will take a look and have the interview conversation with you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (London, England, England) in May 2021

Interview

Initial phone screening with a lovely recruiter. I was then asked to interview the following week with two Account Directors, and then the week after that with VPs. After the first interview, I was asked to complete a 30 min writing task. The interview with the VPs was significantly more detailed and gave me an opportunity to ask more granular questions about the structure of the team. I would advise people going for interview to emphasise their wins, the KPIs they exceeded, and their unique skills that set them apart from the rest. Be confident and show them that you will be able to be client-facing. The entire process took just over three weeks, however I was assured that this is not normal and that there were a number of diary clashes and people on annual leave. Overall it was fine.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience of managing social media? How do you advise clients on their social media?
  • How do you manage client expectations when they suggest campaigns that will not be appropriate for their audiences?
  • What aspects of your role do you enjoy the most?
  • How have you managed work priorities during the pandemic? Have you worked across time zones with international teams before?
  • Have you seen any Edelman campaigns that have inspired you? Why do you want to work for Edelman out of all of the agencies?
1 person found this interview helpful

Edelman

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edelman in May 2021

Interview

Took a total of 2 weeks. First-round was a phone screening with the HR coordinator, then three 30min video calls with team members (including two VPs), followed by a writing test. All pretty standard questions asked during interviews, quick process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Edelman (Hong Kong) in May 2021

Interview

Emailed my CV and Cover Letter to the CEO and was referred to the HR head, who then contacted me to arrange a phone interview. The interview lasted around 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • Self-introduction, specifics about previous working experience, exhibition of language skills
  • To tell about a difficult experience that I had to overcome, in Mandarin

Edelman

Application

I interviewed at Edelman

Interview

The first step needs to be done as soon as possible after your meeting. You want to try to remember all of the questions that you were asked. This is the time when you want to write down the questions you remember and how you responded. Take all of the notes that you can. The notes will show you what you could have answered better, and they may even give you some insight into your rapport with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Edelman

Application

I interviewed at Edelman

Interview

The process included a 30 minute phone screen, then two back-to-back 30 minute interviews, followed by a 90min writing test. The whole process was very standard and was spread out over two weeks. The people were very cordial and welcoming.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Edelman

Application

I interviewed at Edelman

Interview

Writing this review mostly because I want to give props to Amy Nunn, she's an absolute rockstar at talent acquisition and I had a very positive experience with her throughout the entire process. She kept me informed every step of the way and went above and beyond to respond to my questions. I ultimately ended up getting another offer after I accepted the offer with Edelman. She was very understanding and helped facilitate a lot of difficult conversations. While I ultimately didn't go with the offer at Edelman, she was extremely helpful and I appreciated her transparency throughout the process. The only suggestion I have for the company as a whole is to make an offer sooner and cut out the minutiae of having to meet with too many team members. If Edelman had made me an offer sooner in the process, I wouldn't have even entertained the other company's interview process which ultimately led me to choosing them over Edelman. Get good people in the door faster so you don't lose them to competitors.

Interview Questions
  • The interview consisted of very general questions like "What is your team structure?" and "How did you handle a challenging situation?"
Viewing 1 - 10 of 639 Interviews