Electronic Arts Interview Questions

Updated 5 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Electronic Arts

2.7
HardAverageEasy
Found 709 candidate interviews
Electronic Arts
Application

I interviewed at Electronic Arts

Interview

Two hour long tedious test. And they don’t even have the decency to tell you about your results or application’s status. The test mostly doesn’t have anything to do with your linguistic skills.

Interview Questions
  • Eligibility to work in their specific country
    1 Answer
Electronic Arts
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Electronic Arts

Interview

Unfortunately I am still waiting for an answer from them, but I really want to get this job, it’s my dream to work in such place with such people. I hope I will be able to experience it!

Interview Questions
  • Still waiting for their answer, but also looking for other options. Really want to work with EA, I love this company since my childhood.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Bucharest)

Interview

They asked about C++ concepts and past experience with it. First question was to tell some important things I did in my past job. The questions were not difficult for someone who has average C++ experience. I was a beginner at that time.

Interview Questions
Electronic Arts
Application

I interviewed at Electronic Arts

Interview

It was screen interview and then onsite one. You are supposed to pass the first one which is easier if you have overall java knowledge. Note that Java. Other languages you know dont matter for those people. You are supposed to be a java champ. You have already done billion jvm related stuff and you are Java!!!

Interview Questions
Electronic Arts
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Electronic Arts in Apr 2021

Interview

short and racist and all they were seeing is my race, religion and my eastern country as if its a shame. didn't thought that is something i will see in a big company

Interview Questions
  • what is your name? what is your country?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Vancouver, BC) in Apr 2021

Interview

I was set up through keywords. The process was about a month of back and forth between myself and keywords. They seem to always take a week or two to get in contact. I'm sure it's that they're processing other interviewees. Finally had the interview about a month after starting the process (I assumed it went well as I had an excellent chat with the two that interviewed me) and then two weeks after that, I hadn't heard back from Keywords so I contacted them and the next day they mentioned that EA had "passed on my application at this time".

Interview Questions
  • What is your knowledge of cinematography?
Electronic Arts
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Electronic Arts in Apr 2021

Interview

I was really impressed with the interview processing in the beginning. I want to preface that I did get a referral. The response was great (except for the last one) and they had a nifty site which had all interview information, zoom links, info on your interviewers, and tips and tricks. I scheduled a phone screen call with the recruiter, she let me know more about the job. Then I scheduled with a zoom interview with the Director of the department for 30 mins. The interview was more of a conversation, where I mostly asked more questions about the job (they said it was so I can decide if the job was what I wanted), which is very thoughtful. The last interview was for two hours, which I scheduled for the week after. First I did an hour long interview with senior TAs which focused on behavioural questions. They wanted to know in-depth what my current job was, past projects, classic behavioural questions (which you can easily Google), and why TA/EA. Then I did an hour long "whiteboarding" interview with two other senior TAs. Props to who conducted this because they were very soft-spoken and calm, which helped a lot. I had time for both interviews to ask lots of questions afterwards. A week flew by from my last interview and I had not heard anything. I followed up exactly a week after asking for the status of my candidacy. I have not received a reply, and I still haven't. I've also heard that they're not allowed to give feedback if you were not chosen for the position, which is really odd.

Interview Questions
  • 1. What is OOP? Can you explain two? 2. Write a function to get the sum of an array. 3. Write the same function as before with a while loop. 4. Write a function to get a sum of the linked list. 5. Write a function to get the sum of a binary tree.
Electronic Arts
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Electronic Arts

Interview

Could be better, very nice people overall and but interview went on for too long. Seemed to have wanted stronger programming skills. Very conversational, had nice chat with everyone but it was obvious there wasnt a strong fit.

Interview Questions
Electronic Arts
Application

I interviewed at Electronic Arts

Interview

Interviewed via Skype. Good chat with my prospect manager. Relevant to the role. Lasted 25 minutes. Wanted to know about my interest and experience, and about my plans for the future.

Interview Questions
Electronic Arts
Application

I interviewed at Electronic Arts

Interview

Very polite. I was asked normal questions about my resume, portfolio and experience. The interviewer was nice and we walked through everything that might be relevant to the position. Good.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 709 Interviews

Popular Careers with Electronic Arts Job Seekers