Electronic Arts Interview Questions

Updated Jan 17, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 802 of over 802 interviews

Employee Referral14%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Electronic Arts

Application

I interviewed at Electronic Arts

Interview

Good interview process follow up but too much interviews for that job. It was very confusing and especially very repetitive because I had to tell the sames things 5 times. At the end, I declined without waiting for the final response

Interview Questions
  • - Technical questions, motivations and career perspective
    Answer Question

Electronic Arts

Application

I interviewed at Electronic Arts

Interview

Very pleasant recruitment process, one call with HR, another with manager responsible for the game testing team. Wasn't offered a job at the end, but the interview process from their side was very smooth.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Electronic Arts

Application

I interviewed at Electronic Arts

Interview

It was rather easy and felt comfortable. The difficulty was low to medium, usual HR questions. Due to the previously mentioned, I felt comfortable and I don’t consider that my time was wasted

Interview Questions
  • How would you test this and that, how would you react in this and that situations etc.

Electronic Arts

Application

I interviewed at Electronic Arts

Interview

The interview was scheduled within 2 weeks of me getting in touch with the recruiter. The questions were predictable and reasonable, and the interviewer was patient and professional. Before the interview, they sent over interview areas so that I knew what to prepare.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a product you enjoy using and how you would improve it.

Electronic Arts

Application

I interviewed at Electronic Arts

Interview

Had to go through an all-day process of interviewing with six different people from the company. Half of them seemed uninterested during the process. At the end, felt like a waste of time.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here? Tell me about your legal experience?

Electronic Arts

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Arts in Dec 2021

Interview

I applied through their website and got contacted by a recruiter. Then I got a panel interview and director interview. The process is very organized because they sent me a link where I have my interview profile and the time of my interview. Overall, it was a great experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Vancouver, BC) in Dec 2021

Interview

Consisted of meeting with the recruiter for a 30 minute chat. Then meeting with the direct lead for another 30-45 minute chat. Then a final 3 hour long interview with various members of the production team along with members of the same job title.

Interview Questions
  • 1. What kinds of ways I would handle certain scenarios in regards to release cycles. For example if there was a delay or a critical issue was found last minute. 2. What would be the first thing I do if I got the position. 3. What kinds of changes would I look to make based on whatever scenario they described. For example if the goal was to reduce testing time or a certain area needed more coverage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest, Bucuresti

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Bucharest, Bucuresti) in Dec 2021

Interview

It was a short technical interview followed by another interview with the HR department and TL. It was rather a scenario base interview than a technical Q&A one. I can tell that it was a pretty easy interview and the staff was very friendly and helped a lot with the questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raritan, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Raritan, NJ)

Interview

8 rounds of interviews for an analyst position which resulted in a lowball offer below market value. Complete waste of time interviewing. They still have not embraced remote work. Such a red flag for outdated business operations that can’t be done/trusted virtually.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Electronic Arts

Application

I interviewed at Electronic Arts

Interview

Very professional interview process through Zoom,from HR to supervisor then technical interviews. All the people were nice, and you won't feel uncomfortable, even facing a difficult question. They have a good interview system to tell you what you should do before and after the interview, even what you should wear. All in all, a perfect interview experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 802 Interviews