Engineers India Ltd. Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

3.3

Sort:

Vocational Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Interview

taking GATE score and the score of the technical, aptitude,general awareness test taken by EIL itself. And then a interview in their head office. All these things decide the recruitment of a person.

Interview Questions

• sorry. i dont know. i have not been through any interview until now.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Engineers India Ltd. (New Delhi) in April 2013.

Interview

There wasn't an interview. Employee referral was enough to get the internship. IF you know an employee there, you will get the internship but its an advice to keep this as the last possible option.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Engineers India Ltd. (New Delhi) in February 2013.

Interview

Written examination and results after 20 days. You have to apply online and then exam consist of general awareness questions and technical questions. I got all India 14 rank in that. It was a very good interview. Although seats were very less around 8 in India. I am from general, so 4 for us

Interview Questions

• Fluid mechanics questions. Questions about thin and thick cylinder. Introduction and why do u want to join?   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Engineers India Ltd. (New Delhi) in March 2010.

Interview

Positions advertised through newspapers along with facility of online applications with in a period of one month. Shortlist of candidates followed by a panel interview by a team of experts. Panel interview selection followed by verification of all documents.

Interview Questions

• Why after PhD, you want to join any company and not academics   1 Answer

Negotiation

As per the company norms, however they gave me benefit of having a PhD which was considered to equivalent of three years of experience.

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Engineers India Ltd. in November 2010.

Interview

Got interview call, reached the company on desired date, panel of 4 people took interivew and asked questions from baisc to the expertise I am having for pressure vessels. Be precise while to give answers.

Interview Questions

• may go for hand calculations and in depth knowledge of any subject and u cannot try to get through without answering them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Engineers India Ltd. (New Delhi) in June 2012.

Interview

The interview process was online campus selection in which resumes were screened in the first round and then called for interviews in the second round. They also checked all transcripts and degree from all institutions attended.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to Masters thesis and general chemical engineering. There were some questions from B.Tech project as well. Rest questions were just asked based on what I wrote in my resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Engineers India Ltd. (New Delhi) in May 2011.

Interview

A formal Interview process focused on Technical knowledge only. Hard core engineering interest is required to crack its interview. Although GATE exam is another option now a days. Interview was divided in two parts - In first part technical round, in Second part HR round. Before that there was a Engineering concepts related questions test - Most of the questions were from Thermodynamics & SOM. Try to attempt questions.

Interview Questions

• About CAD/CAM design, Material engineering, Strength of Material related questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Engineers India Ltd. (New Delhi) in November 2008.

Interview

After submission of Online Application through the website, I recieved the email from EIL about the selection for PI mentioning date, time and venue. In the PI, Two Piping experts and one HR person were sitting. They asked me about my preivous work profile, Projects I have worked in and some tecnical question related to Piping engineering. After the interview I recieved email from them with offer letter and some forms.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation took place

Anonymous Employee in Warangal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Engineers India Ltd. (Warangal).

Interview

It was a campus recruitment with both technical and HR rounds. Technical involves all basic chemical engineering fundamentals mostly fluid mechanics, heat and mass transfer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Engineers India Ltd. in September 2010.

Interview

applied based on advertisement on news paper. It was like a direct interview after CV selection and perhaps there is cut-off mark for CV selection.Interview was normal with 3 member panel including HR. Questions were as expected based on experience.Interview difficulty was average. If prepared,anyone can crack it easily

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.