Engineers India Ltd. Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Engineers India Ltd. Interview Questions

Interviews at Engineers India Ltd.

3.3

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Marcos, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Engineers India Ltd. (San Marcos, TX (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

The interview round lasted for twenty to thirty minutes. They asked about the basic java and sql questions like what is normalisation, inheritance, vectors etc. Your basics should be strong

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Engineers India Ltd. (New Delhi) in November 2018.

Interview

Interviewed by a panel of 6 members. Most questions based on your work experience and the application you have filled online. Panel members from various discipline HR, Electrical and your steam you applied for

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Engineers India Ltd. (New Delhi) in June 2018.

Interview

I was shortlisted for direct interview through my college as it was among the top ones in India based on CGPA. At first, there was document verification and then there was an interview.
    The interview lasted for nearly 20 minutes and there were 4 panel members. They asked basic and conceptual questions about my stream, my internship experience and some HR questions, You need to have a good knowledge and understanding of what you learnt, you need to communicate to them precisely and confidently.

Interview Questions

• What do you think are the responsibilities of a field engineer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Engineers India Ltd. (New Delhi) in June 2018.

Interview

Personal interview . They will ask for IS code.. India current score responsibilities to your to your current employer internal check your documents very properly and count your experience as per days they are very strict on calculating the experience of the person.

Interview Questions

• Where are you working right now and what are your responsibilities.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Engineers India Ltd. (New Delhi).

Interview

Campus interview- one round (HR + Tech).
    Entire process was one day. Students were shortlisted on the basis of percentage (65% and above)
    There was panel of 3 people in interview (1 was HR head and 2 were heads from technical departments). Process was chilled out and interview went for 40 min approx.

Interview Questions

• Mostly focused on the mechanical engineering concepts (Strength of materials and fluid dynamics). HR questions were focused on the location constraints.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

Campus Interview was conducted. Candidates were screened on the basis of Grade Points and this was followed by personal interview. Interview Panel was made up of two persons: one technical and other HR. Technical round was tough whereas the HR round was relatively easier.

Interview Questions

• Mostly technical questions were asked. A candidate has to be technically very sound to get selected.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Engineers India Ltd..

Interview

interview is gud they concentrate on basics only they wont leave u until u surrender that u dont know but a gud company focus on your written test it wll fetch u gud impression

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Engineers India Ltd. (New Delhi) in July 2014.

Interview

There was one written test, consisting of technical questions., organised at national level. Post clearing of written exam, on e interview was held at EIL's Head Office. Interview panel consisted of technical and HR personnels.

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tiruchirappalli

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Engineers India Ltd. (Tiruchirappalli).

Interview

hiring was done thru on campus recruitment process. Selection was based on grades in the courses and subsequent Interview was technical based on core subjects studied during graduation. entire selection process was held at college and it was of 2 days and results were declared after 2 months.

Negotiation

NA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Engineers India Ltd. (New Delhi) in October 2013.

Interview

Applied through College, Interviewed at EIL Bhawan, New Delhi. They ask you for your favourite subjects. Then ask questions and seek explanantions based on those. Then they shall focus on your summer training and projects what you have done. They shall ask questions based on those. They may ask a lil bit on current events, general knowledge etc. Just focus on your basics and try to have fundamental resaoning for all kind of answers that you give so that you can defend yourself. Rest is all about their impression on you and your luck (may be a little bit).

Interview Questions

• There is nothing like that. They will just ask you till you surrender yourself that you are not able to give proper answers   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.