Expedia Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Expedia Group

1,415 Interview Reviews

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Coding Challenge and then multiple interviews testing CS knowledge. Whiteboard interviews followed by behavioral interviews. Process is simple and fair and if you do well you can get the job.

Interview Questions

• Data structures and algorithms problems   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Expedia Group.

Interview

I applied through in my university's career fair event. We talk about one my project that I contributed in the past. Recruiter ask me follow up question about the situation with my teammates.

User Experience Content Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Expedia Group (Seattle, WA (US)).

Interview

The beginning of the process was great. Solid communication from the recruiter, quick response times. The process was moving quite fast, but after my virtual on-site the recruiter disappeared. Ghosted.

It’s fine if I’m not extended an offer, but at least shoot me down with dignity. Ghosting gets so old.

SDE Intern Interview

Interview

Took the coding challenge. First question was easy, second question was a tougher recursive backtracking question. Didn't get enough time to finish solving it, and then ended up not moving forward to the next phase.

Interview Questions

• I think the first question was string manipulation but I can't remember :/   Answer Question

Applied Scientist Interview

Interview

1 Phone Screen Coding + Machine Learning
    1 Onsite 5 Back to Back Coding + Machine Learning + Research Interviews
    1 Lunch team meet
    1 Interview with Hiring Manager

Overall experience was nice. They had the intend to hire and clearly was looking for team fit, communication, how you think. How do you answer when you don't know, whether you ask relevant questions, are you curious and are you picking up the hints the interviewer is giving you.

Interview Questions

• Machine Learning Breadth
      Standard Data Structures and algorithms
      Less stats   1 Answer

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Expedia Group (Seattle, WA (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

Recruiter didn't ask me anything about myself. He just said that he wouldn't have called me if he didn't think I could do the job. Started our conversation with, "What questions do you have for me?". It was so thrown, considering my experience didn't necessarily align with the role.

Interview Questions

• What questions do you have for me?   1 Answer

Accounts Receivable Interview

Interview

It was a great experience with great people! They really cared about getting the best candidate and finding the right fit. The hiring manager communicated very well throughout the process.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Expedia Group.

Interview

I met them at a career fair at my school and they encouraged me to apply online then I got a coding challenge which I finished. Then I didn't hear from them again

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was great and everyone was nice and friendly. They were talking to me like a human being. Overall a very pleasant experience there. I liked how I was very welcomed from the start.

Marketing Intern Interview

Interview

I had a video call where the questions were on the screen then I recorded myself with my answer. It took about 45 minutes. I interviewed in February for a summer marketing internship. Then didn't hear anything back assuming due to COVID even after reaching out to the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      How would you improve x?
      How would you structure an email to your manager when you need a data set   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.