FIS Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.7

1. Featured Interview

SEO Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FIS (New Delhi) in February 2020.

Interview

It was good and the HR were really helpful throughout the interview process. They helped us keep calm when the interview process got hectic. It was a process consisting of group discussion and interview process

Interview Questions

Interview

Month long process with 3 interviews total. Fairly simple interviews, no technical questions were asked but they go based on your resume. The first two interviews were through a recruiting company and the final interview was with fis and 3 managers

Fraud Director Interview

Interview

Quick hiring process. Happy with recruiter. Very open culture to ask about risk, company merger history, and expectations on job role and responsibilities. Happy overall. WHy do I have to do this twice online.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FIS (Atlanta, GA (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

The overall environment here is very toxic. After interviewing and being treated like a second class citizen I can’t even imagine how they treat their employees. Everyone I interviewed with was brand new and complained about the turn over. This company needs to clean house in their talent and acquisition group ASAP.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a difficult situation and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at FIS.

Interview

The HR department works very quickly and makes sure you are informed about the process. I had a single in person interview that was all behavioral after a brief phone conversation with and HR representative.

Interview Questions

FIS Response

5 Oct 2020 – Manager Employer Branding and Recruitment Marketing

We’re glad to hear that you had a positive interview experience with us! We appreciate hearing from our candidates and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our quick and well-informed interview process. We’re always looking for ways to enhance the candidate experience, so please keep the feedback coming and we wish you all the best for your career.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FIS.

Interview

Mainly just personality questions. Very laid back, no technical questions though this was just a first round interview phone screen. I am unsure how the final round is structured. Recruiter was very friendly and laid back.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you adapted quickly to change?   1 Answer

5 Oct 2020 – Manager Employer Branding and Recruitment Marketing

Thank you for your review. We’re always looking for ways to enhance the candidate experience, so please keep the feedback coming and we wish you luck for your future rounds of interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FIS (Saint Petersburg, FL (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

good and easy made me feel comfortable I have a good feeling about this position and company. i look forward to seeing if i got the position. The company seems reputable and very competitive pay

Interview Questions

• How many years of customer service do i have?   1 Answer

6 Oct 2020 – Manager Employer Branding and Recruitment Marketing

Thank you for sharing your interview experience with FIS with us. We are glad to know that your interview process was comfortable. We’re always looking for ways to enhance the candidate experience, so please keep the feedback coming and we wish you all the best for your career.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FIS.

Interview

Multiple people from a team. Casual but it was virtual so hard to not be. Good people and easygoing. Not as stern as other interviews. I was surprised at how nice everyone was and enjoyed the process a lot.

Interview Questions

FIS Response

5 Oct 2020 – Manager Employer Branding and Recruitment Marketing

We’re pleased to know that you enjoyed our virtual and professional interview process. We always appreciate hearing from our candidates and are always looking for ways to enhance the candidate experience, so please keep the feedback coming and we wish you all the best for your career.

Interview

Completed the two preliminary interviews, and the final in person one. Environment was very professional, but also low stress. Interview felt like a conversation than being put on the spot to answer down a list of questions.

Interview Questions

• "When is a time you have done above and beyond for a client?"   Answer Question

5 Oct 2020 – Manager Employer Branding and Recruitment Marketing

We’re glad to hear that you had a positive interview experience with us! We appreciate hearing from our candidates and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our professional and conversational interview process. We’re always looking for ways to enhance the candidate experience, so please keep the feedback coming and we wish you all the best for your career.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FIS.

Interview

I was interviewed by the recruiter and then interviewed by the company's location leaders. Since this took place during COV-19, all interviews were over the phone. I made it to the end, unfortunately one other person was selected above me, and they emphasized that I would've been selected next (which isn't the most comforting thing still). The recruiter was nice and much more constructive and personable than the company leaders that I was able to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had difficulties/ disagreements with someone and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

7 Jul 2020 – Manager Employer Branding and Recruitment Marketing

We’re glad to hear that you had a positive interview experience with us! We appreciate hearing from our candidates and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our competitive and innovative interview process. We’re always looking for ways to enhance the candidate experience, so please keep the feedback coming and we wish you all the best for your career.

Implementation-Conversion Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg Beach, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FIS (Saint Petersburg Beach, FL (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

Had a referral from an employee. Recruiter reached out to tell me about the job, interviewed with direct supervisor and team lead then a second interview with Manager. Process took 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.