FSA Records Examiner/Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

FSA Records Examiner/Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at FSA

2.4

Records Examiner/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Interview

Only did the online interview but it was 12 questions and not very difficult just asking what I know about the company and to explain my current position. Still waiting on my in person interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FSA

Records Examiner/Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FSA in January 2020.

Interview

I applied online and received an invitation to complete a video interview 5 days later. I was later selected to move on to the next interview phase which will be in person.

Interview Questions

• What makes you an ideal candidate?   1 Answer

Records Examiner/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FSA (Boston, MA (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. After applying, they send you a pre screening which is for credit. Then when you pass that, they send you a link for a video interview which is just a few questions that you have to record videos for. You can rerecord them which helps.They were the typical interview questions.
    If you do well, the next step is in person interview. I had two people interview me, one that works for the contract company and one that works for FSA. They were nice, it was informal and more of a job description review and get to know you.

The questions i listed are the interview questions they had online.

Interview Questions

• Give us a brief description of your responsibilities in your current or most recent position or internship.   Answer Question
    • Why are you currently in the market for a (new) position?   Answer Question
    • Do you have prior experience working for a government contractor and/or what do you know about government contracting and FSA?   Answer Question
    • Based on your own research, what do you already know about the Intelligence Analyst/Records Examiner position for which you have applied and the mission of our DEA customer?   Answer Question
    • Which aspects of this opportunity interest you most? Why?   Answer Question

Records Examiner/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at FSA (Denver, CO (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Process took about 1.5 months total. Applied online, shortly after that they ran a basic background check. After that was asked to complete an on-demand online video interview, I think it was about 10-11 video questions and 14 questions total. Waited several weeks to hear back on that, was invited to a final interview with 3 people- 2 from FSA, 1 from the federal agency. Was offered the position the following business day.

Records Examiner/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FSA (San Antonio, TX (US)).

Interview

This review is for the pre interview process which is done digitally. It was relatively simple for me to access and basically it is a combination of questions, yes and no as well as recording a question that is timed. No bad. I was more nervous than I needed to be.

Interview Questions

• The one question that I found hard to quantitate was how good was my skill set at certain computer programs with next question asking for an elaboration on that.   1 Answer

Records Examiner/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FSA (Seattle, WA (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

I was asked the general & basic questions for every other interview. Roughly 30 minutes long and painful; the interviewer did not have a clue on how to interview people and the wrong questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• The basics: strengths, weaknesses, long/short term goals & etc.   1 Answer

Records Examiner/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FSA (Washington, DC (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

I did a interview online through HireVue. It can be done through webcam or phone. I used my phone. It was 12 questions. The process was easy and smooth. The process takes about 30 minutes.

Records Examiner/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FSA (Boston, MA (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

Met with SREA, Civil Investigator, Recruiter and Supervisor for the office I'd be working in. Run of the mill interview questions. Got questions from all 4 members on the panel.

Interview Questions

• If I was comfortable working in a law enforcement environment.   4 Answers
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.