Fareportal Interview Questions

Updated May 15, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 127 of over 127 interviews

Employee Referral13%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Fareportal

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fareportal

Interview

Most unprofessional interview process I've ever experienced. I randomly applied and the next morning the recruiter calls me while I'm in the middle of a meeting. I politely ask him to send me an email and we can schedule a meeting to discuss the position, but he just gets offended saying things like "oh I thought you wanted a job! Why are you applying if you already have a job?" I was absolutely flabbergasted and told him to withdraw my application.

Fareportal

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fareportal in Feb 2022

Interview

It was good experience and can join and do hard work i am not experienced yet thank you just i have attended interview dont have much to tell about organization

Interview Questions
  • Interview is very Good and professional
    Answer Question

Fareportal

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Fareportal in Jan 2022

Interview

Such an unprofessional experience. They don't care about intimating candidates about change in schedule, neither they care about turning up for the interview. But the most pathetic part is they don't respond for the feedback if you even ask for, meaning in situations you haven't make it through. Good that I haven't made it through in such company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fareportal (Pune) in Dec 2021

Interview

Interview was really easy to crack. It consists of 3 rounds only. And no analytical basis questions were asked. Below mentioned are the rounds: *HR round *Voice and Accent round *Ops round *Salary discussion

Interview Questions
  • Introduction Your experience related questions. How do you handle difficult situations? Not many questions were asked.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fareportal (New Delhi)

Interview

Technical discussion on worked technologies. Next round is discussion regarding designing systems with optimized approach and security improvements. Final round is HR discussion. Problem solving skill test with small problem with some technical questions. No very easy questions were asked. Interview difficulty MEDIUM

Interview Questions
  • Difference between Functional components and class components in React JS

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fareportal (New Delhi) in Oct 2021

Interview

One technical round. It was of 45-60 minutes. They ask different questions related to DSA, Web Development, oops concept, Database, etc. The question's difficulty level was average. You should have good concept of DSA .

Interview Questions
  • what is a queue in data structure and algorithm?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore

Application

I interviewed at Fareportal (Vellore)

Interview

It is the easiest interview i have ever seen.You will be asked only a basic coding question . .Like simple database question what is database, some oops concept,some basic of programming

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fareportal (New York, NY)

Interview

I had first technical interview and after clearing that HR scheduled another technical interview for next day. I cleared that as well and after HR scheduled another technical interview for next day. Third technical interview was taken by Technology Lead Manager based out in US. Third round was about projects and approach I use in my project. After that interview I called HR next day for feedback but he didn't picked up the call. I also sent out an email and he didn't replied on that as well. For interviews he used to call me multiple times to remind me that I have interview scheduled before each interview but now he is not bothered about my call/email Is this how professionalism works in Fareportal? I have a right to know the update on my candidature after giving 3 days for the interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Basic OOPS and c# questions. solid principal and dependency injection

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fareportal (Gurgaon, Haryana) in Jun 2021

Interview

There were 3 rounds as per the process they told me, but have take 4 rounds during the process. 2 technical rounds 1 managerial round 1 Director round Then salary negotiation with HR.

Interview Questions
  • Highly unprofessional interviews. Interviewer is taking interviews while travelling somewhere, lot of background noise during interview. HR can call you anytime for scheduling the next round even at 10:30 PM. They have taken my 3 rounds and told me that I have cleared the process, then HR told me you have one directorial round left and you have to give it in 2 hours. After I have cleared all the rounds. Their Senior HR called me for the salary negotiation and asked the expectation. After that no one called me for the offer letter.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fareportal (New Delhi) in Jun 2021

Interview

2 technical rounds and 1 HR round. Round 1 was great interview experience but round 2 was worse. Interviewer came late and left early saying he had some work. In between he asked some basic ml questions which i answered.

Interview Questions
  • How to reduce RTO cancellation in e-commerce using machine learning
Viewing 1 - 10 of 127 Interviews

Fareportal Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Fareportal as 54.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.77 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Senior Software Engineer and Software Developer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Software Engineer and Assistant Manager Human Resources roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Fareportal takes an average of 8 days when considering 88 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Travel Sales Consultant had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Assistant Manager Human Resources roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 5 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Fareportal according to 88 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 21.69%