Fareportal Interview Questions

Updated 14 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 119 of over 119 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fareportal

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fareportal (New York, NY)

Interview

I had first technical interview and after clearing that HR scheduled another technical interview for next day. I cleared that as well and after HR scheduled another technical interview for next day. Third technical interview was taken by Technology Lead Manager based out in US. Third round was about projects and approach I use in my project. After that interview I called HR next day for feedback but he didn't picked up the call. I also sent out an email and he didn't replied on that as well. For interviews he used to call me multiple times to remind me that I have interview scheduled before each interview but now he is not bothered about my call/email Is this how professionalism works in Fareportal? I have a right to know the update on my candidature after giving 3 days for the interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Basic OOPS and c# questions. solid principal and dependency injection
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fareportal (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in Jun 2021

Interview

There were 3 rounds as per the process they told me, but have take 4 rounds during the process. 2 technical rounds 1 managerial round 1 Director round Then salary negotiation with HR.

Interview Questions
  • Highly unprofessional interviews. Interviewer is taking interviews while travelling somewhere, lot of background noise during interview. HR can call you anytime for scheduling the next round even at 10:30 PM. They have taken my 3 rounds and told me that I have cleared the process, then HR told me you have one directorial round left and you have to give it in 2 hours. After I have cleared all the rounds. Their Senior HR called me for the salary negotiation and asked the expectation. After that no one called me for the offer letter.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fareportal (New Delhi) in Jun 2021

Interview

2 technical rounds and 1 HR round. Round 1 was great interview experience but round 2 was worse. Interviewer came late and left early saying he had some work. In between he asked some basic ml questions which i answered.

Interview Questions
  • How to reduce RTO cancellation in e-commerce using machine learning

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fareportal (New Delhi) in Jun 2021

Interview

I was interviewed with the current head of department of the company, which was then escalated to New York office head, along with their teammates and UX dept. Head. They made me do an assignment that chewed up my entire week, afterwards also made me share several more assignments related to said work. After a painful 3 weeks, the last interview lasted 2 hours, where a lot of my talking points were negated (which I personally disagree with), they made me do a design test live on-call after having done an extensive black box research earlier for them and then concluded that I'd hear in a few days. After following up for four more days, now it being over a month for one particular job, they got back to me. Terrible interview experience for an entry level job.

Interview Questions
  • They wanted me to show more work?

Fareportal

Application

I interviewed at Fareportal

Interview

Interview process and hiring process have different round start with written test,two technical rounds,one manager round and finally HR round salary discussion.Post that after raised offer letter and joining on two month later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fareportal

Application

I interviewed at Fareportal

Interview

I had a phone interview and later, I went through a series of onsite interviews. I think the interview was good but I didn't secure the role. The interviewers and staff was friendly.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me a few puzzles which would help them to analyze my analytics skills.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fareportal (New Delhi) in Feb 2021

Interview

I mailed directly to HR for open positions. I was interviewed for a .netcore+ Azure project. The requirement however turned out to be a backend SQL developer. After the email interaction, the interview was a telephonic interview.

Interview Questions
  • table variable, temp tables, clustered index, middleware vs httppost, dependency injection in .net core

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Fareportal (New Delhi) in Feb 2021

Interview

Got a call from hr that there will be telephonic round but just on time of interview got to know that it is a video interview. Interviewer has his own concepts(will not listen to you) and will try to demotivate you saying this is really easy (why can't you do it with such experience). Just a suggestion, if someone is in middle of solving a problem. Let them finish that first..then tell them that they are worthless. For your information other person have offers from many other companies.

Interview Questions
  • 1. creating css(if you take time then you are finished here itself) 2.status code of api 3.document.querselector (do prepare this) 4.if your have any network issue then also you are finished with interview.

Fareportal

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fareportal

Interview

Two persons were taking interview(One Technical and other HR). Basic Questions were asked by Technical person. HR also asked questions related to Resume. Interview was held on Zoom for a duration of 45 mins.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Defining Class. 2. What is a Tuple. 3. Difference between DFS and BFS.

Fareportal

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fareportal

Interview

1st round telephonic round based on HTML, CSS, JS, React.js further core concept of JS,react.js and Redux was asked main focus of the round is two test weather you are cleared with core concept of Web designing or not.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 119 Interviews