Fission Labs Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Fission Labs Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated 26 Jan 2019

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fission Labs (New York, NY (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

Fission labs is one of the great start up .! If you got selected into that ! I assure you that you will have a great career .! Very nice place to learn coding and project skills

Interview Questions

• interview process consists of three rounds .! first round ki McQ on JavaScript ,java , python   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fission Labs

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fission Labs (Hyderabad) in March 2017.

Interview

Firstly, they gave an assignment which was to be brought on the day of written exam next they conducted a written exam which included questions on aptitude(Probability,percentages,basic math),two programs,English(Synonyms,Questions based on given passage).Later shortlisted candidates were called for technical interviews(2 rounds).Further shortlisted candidates had 3 interview rounds(HR round,Project Manager Round and Higher Management Round)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Are you ready to sign a bond for two years?
      Tell me about any 3 of your friends.
      Being an ECE graduate why do you choose IT?
      Tell me about OOPS concepts,Collections,Exception Handling,Overloading,Overriding(As I told my primary skill was java these questions were asked)
      Types of Testing, Gave me a maker and asked me how I would test it.
      Box model in CSS, They gave me an issue in HTML page and asked to fix it   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Fission Labs (Hyderabad) in October 2016.

Interview

Fresher Interview :

Started with written test and followed by 3 technical rounds, 2 managerial rounds and finally a HR round.

Written test : Analytical, grammar and technical questions asked.
    Technical round - 1 : Basic technical questions on Java
    Technical round - 2 : Algorithmic questions
    Technical round - 3 : DB related questions

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.