Flipkart Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 661 of over 661 interviews

Recruiter16%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Flipkart

Application

I interviewed at Flipkart

Interview

2 questions were asked. There are n houses in society, with each containing some value in it. A thief should steal the maximum he can. He can’t steal from any two adjacent houses since society has an alarming system. Find the maximum value he can steal. (First done using DP but the interviewer asked to reduce space complexity). There is an enumerated complete binary tree (i.e., elements are 1,2,3…). Given an element (key) find whether it is present or not in the tree. (First done with traversing the tree and searching which is O(n) and the interviewer asked to reduce the time complexity)

Interview Questions
  • Design a system for a mall
    Answer Question

Flipkart

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flipkart

Interview

it was good. it was an online assessment followed by atwo rounds of data structures and algorithms. it was through flipkart runway program for girls. It was great experience and the interviewer was very friendly and will guide you to follow up if you get stuck

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Flipkart

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Flipkart

Application

I interviewed at Flipkart

Interview

5 rounds of interview happened in course of 5 days. Very detailed interview process. Happened though google meet. interview panel was good and friendly . they were asking typical job related questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Flipkart (New Delhi) in Sep 2021

Interview

Had 4 rounds of interview including HR round. Got selected and then the nonsense started. The HR initially came up with its own figures on the compensation part, and when the things were finalized and offer letter was to be rolled out, called up for offering 0%hike on the current ctc. Highly disappointed with the recruitment process. Wasted almost 2 weeks in the process. Even as per the industry standards, minimum 25-30% is expected. The company expects employees to work for free.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Flipkart (Bangalore) in Sep 2021

Interview

it started with introduction, nd then coding round begun with a tree question , followed with an array question nd a linked list question. At the end they asked if i want to ask something.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Flipkart

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Flipkart in Sep 2021

Interview

In the interview two DSA questions were asked. One was based on Binary Search, the other was on Binary Tree. The interviewer focused more on the optimization of the solution.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Flipkart

Application

I interviewed at Flipkart

Interview

Nice and well processed. Questions based on the core domain and situational based. The process is divided into technical rounds followed by HR rounds. Post that an internship provided by the company with the offer of PPO

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Flipkart

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Flipkart

Interview

The interview took place as a part of a campus drive. First an online assessment test took place. Shortlisting was done on the basis of CGPA, Marks scored, and branch (Tier 1 college). After the test, the shortlisted students went through 2 technical rounds of interviews, and 1 HR round. Unfortunately I could not qualify after Round 1.

Interview Questions
  • Q1. Given an integer n, find the number of Structurally unique BSTs possible, of N nodes numbered from 1 to N.

Flipkart

Application

I interviewed at Flipkart

Interview

Written online round followed by two interviews. One interview is basically to test knowledge of supply chain management and other round is HR round. After the entire process they will send the selection list

Interview Questions
  • Quants question based on topics like avg percentage

Flipkart

Application

I interviewed at Flipkart

Interview

It was a good experience with two people taking the interviews. More of a discussion based interview which I liked than simply question answer based interview. Overall experience was really nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 661 Interviews