Flipkart Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 770 of over 770 interviews

Recruiter15%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Flipkart

Application

I interviewed at Flipkart

Interview

Short and bland, just a generic interview with generic questions that you can answer by not even knowing anything, just memorizing some answers from some random questions. Process was short and no feedback provided

Interview Questions
  • Merge multiple lists in decreasing runtime complexity
    Answer Question

Flipkart

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flipkart

Interview

Little hard to begin but can be done if practices are proper . I have cleared the telephonic round and selected for versant test but unfortunately didn't clear that round.

Interview Questions
  • They questioned " How was your last birthday " and"weekend ", about family background.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Flipkart

Join the conversation on

Tech India

21.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Flipkart~300494
Join the conversation on

Flipkart

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Flipkart

Interview

One coding round was help which consisted of three questions ,1 easy and other two were of medium level. I was able to solve 2 questions completely and other with 75% test cases passed. In first interview two coding questions and I was not able to solve both of them.

Flipkart

Application

I interviewed at Flipkart

Interview

General inrerview process like following order, 1. First Telephone 2. Hr call and Basic conversation 3. Aptitude test 4. Technical interview Finally to select the job Very friendly conversastions throuout intervie processes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Flipkart

Application

I interviewed at Flipkart

Interview

The process was on campus. There were three rounds. First-round was a coding round followed by two tech interview rounds. Each round consists of coding questions I was asked DP and linked list related questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Flipkart

Application

I interviewed at Flipkart

Interview

Interview with Flipkart for business analyst post consist of 4-5 interview they will ask questions related to SQL , Excel,Pandas,and Business understanding and guess estimate. I cleared all the rounds but after that hr keeps ignoring call after document submission . Please don't waste time if you don't have requirement

Interview Questions
  • how many people are using Delhi airport on daily basis

Flipkart

Application

I interviewed at Flipkart

Interview

It was great. On campus opportunity. Interviewer was very helpful. After sometime it became a story telling. Round 1 was DSA Round 2 was HR. Medium level Leetcode questions were asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Flipkart

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flipkart

Interview

It was good and the interviewer was also good. And they gave motivation even if you are not selected. They asked good questions regarding java selenium and SQL also. The interview process took 1.5 hrs.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Flipkart

Application

I interviewed at Flipkart

Interview

the interview round was of total three rounds which includes online exam personal interview then interaction with HR. personal interview will include technical questions asked by the interview were on one on one basis.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Flipkart

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Flipkart

Interview

Five rounds of interview by Senior Employees. Interviews are based on past job experience and No salary negotiation happens during interview. You are directly given offer letter. However, compensation is poor.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 770 Interviews

Flipkart Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Flipkart as 64.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.15 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Software Development Engineer I and Data Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Software Development Engineer and Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Flipkart takes an average of 14 days when considering 695 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Software Development Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 5 days), whereas Software Development Engineer I roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 26 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Flipkart according to 695 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 23.66%