GAIN Credit (formerly Global Analytics) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

GAIN Credit (formerly Global Analytics) Interview Questions

Interviews at GAIN Credit (formerly Global Analytics)

Software Developer Interview

Interview

It was pretty tough with around 6 rounds.
    - basic aptitude test- very straightforward, testing english and math.
    - algo round- hardcore algorithms, with emphasis on understanding and implementation.
    - psychometric round- to check if you are a moral, integrity filled person
    -Tech interview round1- to check basic technical skills - questioned with puzzles and basic questions on sql.
    -Tech interview round 2 - round 2 of puzzles
    -HR interview round.- it also consisted of puzzles and a chat about where do i see myself 5 years down the lane.

Merchandising Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at GAIN Credit (formerly Global Analytics) in September 2014.

Interview

Met with a group and it was intimidating. They were looking for suggestions and ideas. I followed up with a long email thanking them and giving more ideas. The email helped. I was offered the job within the next day or so. They were very professional.

Interview Questions

• What is the first thing you would do to increase sales?   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GAIN Credit (formerly Global Analytics).

Interview

Initial aptitude and tech test similar to CAT
    Campus interview. 2 Interviews
    Puzzle and tech questions oriented.

Negotiation

No negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GAIN Credit (formerly Global Analytics) (San Diego, CA (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

Total 6 rounds in SRM University,Chennai.
    1.first round contains 15 reasoning 15 verbal 15 quants in 60 mins(easy for CAT aspirants)
    2.second round is descriptive(7 logical and technical puzzles in 60 mins)
    3.third round is cycometric test contains 80 bits each have 4 options out of which we have to select 2 best options in 60mins
    4.fourth round is technical in which they ask the things from resume and mainly about project
    5.fifth round is 2 puzzles and few technical question in the languages which you kept in your resume
    6.sixth round is about puzzles, thy asked me around 4 puzzles

as there was no time for HR round, it was cancelled...
    we were expected to write the algorithm or pseudo code in second round and for puzzles...

all the rounds will be easy for those who hav good skills in logical ability and in solving the puzzles....
    i did good in all the rounds...one more thing, dont think tht i m brilliant as i cracked all the rounds...i was rejected by 5 small companies before like utopia,aricent,tcs,capgemini...
    i was selected in this company becoz i hav the skills whch the company expected i.e logical and ability skills which i stressed these two words in the interview tht i m strong in these two fields rather than technical

Interview Questions

• nothing difficult...i solved all the puzzles...
      as i m poor in technical little bit i coudnt answer properly these below questions
      1.calloc and malloc
      2.scope of a variable   1 Answer

Negotiation

salary was not mentioned, they just said tht salary would be best according to indian industry standards.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GAIN Credit (formerly Global Analytics) in November 2012.

Interview

The interview process was rigorous and long. There are 2-3 hour long interviews that basically test your logical thinking and IQ. There's also a psychometric test which you just need to answer honestly. You won't get an offer even if ace the interview but if you fail the psychometric test.

Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GAIN Credit (formerly Global Analytics) in October 2019.

Interview

4 Stages-
    1. Aptitude Test (90 minutes)- 3 sections - Quant, Logic Reasoning and Data Interpretation, Data Science
    2. Technical Interview
    3. Management Interview
    4. HR Interview

The screening occurs after each of the above mentioned steps.

The company looks out for attitude, approach and the will to grasp and adapt.

Interview Questions

• 1. How do you describe the colour yellow to a blind person?   Answer Question
    • 2. Steps to take when you wish to start a Musical Instruments Shop.   Answer Question
    • 3. Factors to consider to predict the amount of rainfall.   Answer Question
    • 4. How to improve the online reach of an application.   Answer Question
    • 5. Predict the amount of coffee consumed in your hometown.   Answer Question

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GAIN Credit (formerly Global Analytics) (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)).

Interview

kind people they called me after 2 weekks after i am going they recieved me and lady asked me about my soft skills and what you will add to our company

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GAIN Credit (formerly Global Analytics) (Chennai) in June 2019.

Interview

There was a post on Naukri.com
    We had a Walk in at OMR where we took a Written Test
    It is to be followed by F2F interviews
    It was held on a Friday and all we needed was an ID proof

Interview Questions

• How do you verify that the color of a header text is as desired   1 Answer
    • Modify the value of a slider input element from 200 to 600   1 Answer
    • How do you test a tooltip   Answer Question

Full S Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at GAIN Credit (formerly Global Analytics).

Interview

1st round is written programming and they asked 1 program in data structures & Algorithm.we have to completed the program within 1 hour.
    Written round was held at chennai office.

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GAIN Credit (formerly Global Analytics) (Chennai) in November 2018.

Interview

DO NOT JOIN.
    I had cleared the interview process for Marketing Analyst I position, the process for which was too long and unprofessional to the boot. They gave me an offer letter as well, which you can get here. I was asked to quit my old job, which I did, but 3 days before joining, I got this Email.

You can judge for yourself. It sounds hilarious until it happens to you.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.