GAIN Credit (formerly Global Analytics) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

GAIN Credit (formerly Global Analytics) Interview Questions

Interviews at GAIN Credit (formerly Global Analytics)

1. Featured Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GAIN Credit (formerly Global Analytics) in September 2017.

Interview

There was 5 rounds.. 1st round is written test. We need to develop code for a small game. The 2nd round is tech interview where we will be asked to explain the program we have written and they will ask if there is any changes can be made to the code or any optimization that can be done. 3rd round is also tech interview, here they asked about data structures, general programming, technical stuffs that is our resume. 4th and 5th round is HR round. In this they asked basic Hr questions. Mostly about team work, leadership, etc..

Interview Questions

• What will you do, if one of you team member who is your best friend too is not working properly?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GAIN Credit (formerly Global Analytics) (San Diego, CA (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

Total 6 rounds in SRM University,Chennai.
    1.first round contains 15 reasoning 15 verbal 15 quants in 60 mins(easy for CAT aspirants)
    2.second round is descriptive(7 logical and technical puzzles in 60 mins)
    3.third round is cycometric test contains 80 bits each have 4 options out of which we have to select 2 best options in 60mins
    4.fourth round is technical in which they ask the things from resume and mainly about project
    5.fifth round is 2 puzzles and few technical question in the languages which you kept in your resume
    6.sixth round is about puzzles, thy asked me around 4 puzzles

as there was no time for HR round, it was cancelled...
    we were expected to write the algorithm or pseudo code in second round and for puzzles...

all the rounds will be easy for those who hav good skills in logical ability and in solving the puzzles....
    i did good in all the rounds...one more thing, dont think tht i m brilliant as i cracked all the rounds...i was rejected by 5 small companies before like utopia,aricent,tcs,capgemini...
    i was selected in this company becoz i hav the skills whch the company expected i.e logical and ability skills which i stressed these two words in the interview tht i m strong in these two fields rather than technical

Interview Questions

• nothing difficult...i solved all the puzzles...
      as i m poor in technical little bit i coudnt answer properly these below questions
      1.calloc and malloc
      2.scope of a variable   1 Answer

Negotiation

salary was not mentioned, they just said tht salary would be best according to indian industry standards.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GAIN Credit (formerly Global Analytics) in November 2012.

Interview

The interview process was rigorous and long. There are 2-3 hour long interviews that basically test your logical thinking and IQ. There's also a psychometric test which you just need to answer honestly. You won't get an offer even if ace the interview but if you fail the psychometric test.

Merchandising Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at GAIN Credit (formerly Global Analytics) in September 2014.

Interview

Met with a group and it was intimidating. They were looking for suggestions and ideas. I followed up with a long email thanking them and giving more ideas. The email helped. I was offered the job within the next day or so. They were very professional.

Interview Questions

• What is the first thing you would do to increase sales?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Interview

It was pretty tough with around 6 rounds.
    - basic aptitude test- very straightforward, testing english and math.
    - algo round- hardcore algorithms, with emphasis on understanding and implementation.
    - psychometric round- to check if you are a moral, integrity filled person
    -Tech interview round1- to check basic technical skills - questioned with puzzles and basic questions on sql.
    -Tech interview round 2 - round 2 of puzzles
    -HR interview round.- it also consisted of puzzles and a chat about where do i see myself 5 years down the lane.

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GAIN Credit (formerly Global Analytics).

Interview

Initial aptitude and tech test similar to CAT
    Campus interview. 2 Interviews
    Puzzle and tech questions oriented.

Negotiation

No negotiation

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GAIN Credit (formerly Global Analytics) (Chennai) in February 2016.

Interview

Difficult process to attend. useful interview question. develop use technical side .
    java spring hibernate

Interview Questions

• best design pattern ? practical senario to use ? singletonton pattern ?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GAIN Credit (formerly Global Analytics).

Interview

Resume will be processed based on previous employees reference mostly. Sometimes HR will be called to personnel based on searching of job Portal. Technical and Puzzles will have 2 or 3 rounds and Final round is HR. So Totally there is 5 rounds of interview including aptitude followed by technical rounds.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at GAIN Credit (formerly Global Analytics) (Chennai) in September 2011.

Interview

A two section written test and three rounds of interview. First section of the test was objective and dedicated to quantitative and mathematical aptitude based questions, English basic communication and grammar. Second section was subjective mathematical aptitude based questions. Two rounds of interview dedicated to puzzles and mathematics, one round for basic software knowledge and an HR round.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at GAIN Credit (formerly Global Analytics) (Chennai) in March 2010.

Interview

It is an extensive interview process consisting of telephonic interview, aptitude and psychometric test, followed by a series of face to face interviews and concluded with a final HR interview. The telephonic interview is to basically to filter up suitable candidates for further process. Aptitude and psychometric tests are first level filters for fresh candidates, while the series of technical interviews is the actual decider for experienced candidates.

Interview Questions

• Many questions are on testing basic mathematical concepts and algorithms for those associated with computer science.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GAIN Credit (formerly Global Analytics) (Hyderabad) in March 2013.

Interview

3 interview 3 written tests

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.