Gap Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.6

Sort:

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gap Inc. (San Francisco, CA (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

- talk about experience, work ethic, soft skills, how to work in teams, talk about a time you've had to work w/ difficult people
    - 3 rounds of interviews
    - talked to around 6 people

Assistant Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gap Inc. (New York, NY (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was great! It is a building with electronic elevators, so you would press the floor prior to entering. The hiring manager would pick up the person interviewing from the lobby. The interview took about 30 minutes per person/or tag team. You would meet with every hiring manager in every division.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Gap Inc. (San Francisco, CA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Three rounds, an initial recruiter phone call, followed by a call by the hiring manager, with a final onsite interview with a couple team members and a manager. After doing well on those three interviews an offer letter was extended the next week. The entire experince start to finish was around 2 to 3 weeks in total.

Interview Questions

• Asked about projects mentioned on resume, Design a small app   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gap Inc..

Interview

The interview was with a recruiter. I talked about my resume and then he asked me a bunch of standard behavioral questions. There's three rounds total, the others are more technical.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gap Inc. (New York, NY (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied through college. The interviewer is impatient and I was too nervous to speak. Not a comfortable experience. When I finished answering my question, he just ignored me for a while. His eyes are always on his phone and I didn't know what to do.

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camarillo, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gap Inc. (Camarillo, CA (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

I had gotten called for a group interview, and during which I felt like they were TOO focused on getting through the 5 other people rather than listening to each.

Interview Questions

• what is one thing you could change about the retail world that you think would benefit you?   1 Answer

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gap Inc. (Sunrise, FL (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

You have to apply online, then wait for a response on your email and wait until they call you to schedule an appointment for the interview. My interview was in the morning about 10 am and lasted about 2 hours. if they like you, they tell you right away and they start checking your background immediately with a third party. Once you pass the background check they call you again to start your 2 day training and that's it you're in.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about you. What would you do If you are in a uncomfortable situation with a coworker? What would you do if you don't like or do not agree with a company policy? Can you climb ladders and lift at least 50 pounds? Talk about your previous experiences. Tell me about your weaknesses. Why do you think you are good for the position.   Answer Question

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Gap Inc. (New York, NY (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

It was brief and to the point. Nothing out of the ordinary. Just make sure you are clear on things. You don't want to be unclear on such simple tasks or day to day routines.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Gap Inc..

Interview

The interview process was relatively streamlined, consisted of a phone interview with the recruiter and a follow-up interview with members of the prospective team. Overall, it took about five weeks to complete over a very flexible timeframe.

Inventory Planning Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gap Inc. (San Francisco, CA (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

1) Written Exam that involves basic retail math questions
    2) 3 sequential interviews with pair of teammembers
    3) some required to prepare a short presentation after given a business case scenario

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.