GlobusSoft Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

GlobusSoft Interview Questions

Updated 31 Jan 2018

3.4

ASP.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

Only HR round. While interview they told will call for technical round but no calls.................. ..

waiting for reply.. so waiting for the response from HR team. They suppose to call me in last week but no further communication.

Interview Questions

Interview

Globussoft Interview process is very tough. A candidate should have depth knowledge on Objective C, SWIFT and Oops concept. Also a candidate has to go through a SPOZ test. Candidate has to solve at least 3 out of 10 questions with in 3 hours.

Interview Questions

• Why we are using protocols and delegates over App delegate? As we can achieve same result by using App delegate.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at GlobusSoft.

Interview

Logic based programs were asked in written round, pretty tough programs were there and you can take as much as time you want from morning till evening. Programs were similar to those found on codechef . We were asked to attempt 3 questions out of 5 . Even if you solve any two correctly, they might consider you. Next was going to be the HR round which they said was for general discussions related to salary and terms and conditions.

Interview Questions

• Programming problems similar to those found on hackerearth and codechef   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlobusSoft (Bengaluru) in December 2017.

Interview

Initially there was a discussion with the lead about salary expectation, work back ground ,about the bond for a year etc. then Two technical rounds.First round was for manual(3 hours).second for automation (5 hours)

Interview Questions

• 1st round was to find all the UI and functional bugs on two web pages.2nd round was to automate 3 scenarios completely for their website.   1 Answer

Android Developer Interview

Interview

Initially, there will be two Technical rounds in which programs and logics will be checked and finally a HR round, in which you ability of taking responsibilty and caliber will be checked.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlobusSoft (Bengaluru) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was held in Vijayanagar and there were 2 rounds i.e. 1st was your coding test in which you will have to solve 3 out of 5 questions and the next was the HR & Technical Interview.

Interview Questions

• You will have to solve 3 out of 5 questions and get the output.You can use both Java and C language   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhenkanal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlobusSoft (Dhenkanal) in April 2017.

Interview

interview was 3 phase
    1. Reasoning and Aptitude
    2.Coding Test
    3.HR interview

Reasoning and Aptitude test was relatively fair. but the Coding test was very tough, we later found out that all the coding test questions were from spoj and no online compiler were provided. so it was almost impossible to solve the problems completely. And over all experience was very bad.

Interview Questions

• Reasoning and Aptitude : relatively easy
      coding test : time - 3hr
      5 questions from spoj (difficult)have to solve 3 problems   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at GlobusSoft (Bengaluru) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview process has two rounds ,
    1. Execution round :- Candidate must execute at least 3 among 5 programs
    2. HR: it will be casual HR round to discuss about salary, terms and conditions and joining date

Interview Questions

• questions from Sphere Online Judge   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlobusSoft.

Interview

Was quite easy. Given a bunch of programs and had to make atleast 3 out of them. The questions were a mixture of easy, moderate and hard programming questions. But in the end it was all set and got the call letter.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlobusSoft (Bengaluru) in February 2017.

Interview

i attended interview in bangalore its very difficult programming round , u need to prepare more for programming ,questions will be from real time situations, some times its difficult to understand question itself.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.