GlobusSoft Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

GlobusSoft Interview Questions

Updated 2 Oct 2017

3.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhenkanal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlobusSoft (Dhenkanal) in April 2017.

Interview

interview was 3 phase
    1. Reasoning and Aptitude
    2.Coding Test
    3.HR interview

Reasoning and Aptitude test was relatively fair. but the Coding test was very tough, we later found out that all the coding test questions were from spoj and no online compiler were provided. so it was almost impossible to solve the problems completely. And over all experience was very bad.

Interview Questions

• Reasoning and Aptitude : relatively easy
      coding test : time - 3hr
      5 questions from spoj (difficult)have to solve 3 problems   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at GlobusSoft (Bengaluru) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview process has two rounds ,
    1. Execution round :- Candidate must execute at least 3 among 5 programs
    2. HR: it will be casual HR round to discuss about salary, terms and conditions and joining date

Interview Questions

• questions from Sphere Online Judge   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlobusSoft.

Interview

Was quite easy. Given a bunch of programs and had to make atleast 3 out of them. The questions were a mixture of easy, moderate and hard programming questions. But in the end it was all set and got the call letter.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GlobusSoft (Mumbai) in January 2017.

Interview

There were two rounds:
    1st>Technical:-In this 5question given ,from which we have to do 3 question for next round.For this you are allowed to use your laptop and do this question in any language which ever you think you are comfortable.
    If you you solve three question then mostly you are in ie you get the offer.
    2nd>It was an Hr round

Interview Questions

• In first they provide 5 question told us to do the program and pass all the test case to get shortlist.   1 Answer
    • Q2:Data-mining huge data sets can be a painful and long lasting process if we are not aware of tiny patterns existing within those data sets. One reputable company has recently discovered a tiny bug in their hardware video processing solution and they are trying to create software workaround. To achieve maximum performance they use their chips in pairs and all data objects in memory should have even number of references. Under certain circumstances this rule became violated and exactly one data object is referred by odd number of references. They are ready to launch product and this is the only showstopper they have. They need YOU to help them resolve this critical issue in most efficient way. Can you help them?
      Input
      Input file consists from multiple data sets separated by one or more empty lines. Each data set represents a sequence of 32-bit (positive) integers (references) which are stored in compressed way.
      Each line of input set consists from three single space separated 32-bit (positive) integers X Y Z and they represent following sequence of references: X, X+Z, X+2*Z, X+3*Z, …, X+K*Z, …(while (X+K*Z)<=Y).
      Output
      Your task is to data-mine input data and for each set determine weather data were corrupted, which reference is occurring odd number of times, and count that reference.
      For each input data set you should print to standard output new line of text with either “no corruption” (low case) or two integers separated by single space (first one is reference that occurs odd number of times and second one is count of that reference).
      Example:
      1 1
      no corruption
      4 3   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GlobusSoft (Bhopal) in November 2016.

Interview

First round was an online test
    then there was a coding round in which we have to do 3 programs out of 5
    those were really tricky programs based implementation on named problems of computer science syllabus
    i got excelled in this round
    the questions were based on real problems like implementation of josephus problem etc.
    one question was of compound interest calculation over various test cases

Interview Questions

• it was based on the implementation of the josephus problem
      a game is to be played that n number of people standing in a circle and each time a person has to leave based on the fixed number of people skipped
      you have to find the safe position to live till the end   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GlobusSoft (Bengaluru) in October 2016.

Interview

First, they give 5 programs from that you have to solve 3.If you have clear this round then they call for HR.Coding questions was very difficut but if you are able to track the logic then you can easily solve it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GlobusSoft (Bengaluru) in August 2016.

Interview

First, they asked 3 general programs after then they asked five very difficult programs that I don't know all are the general problem but they are given the certain condition.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GlobusSoft (Bengaluru) in May 2016.

Interview

I attended interview at Globussoft Technologies through a recruiter. The process took almost 10 days. First Round was a programming round, where u have to solve atleast 2 questions out of 3. When i say 2 questions it means it is very difficult. But u can do it if your basics are clear. The key is to understand the question. Second round after selection is again programming round in the company premises. But this this with the different question set. This tie u have to solve 3 questions out of 5. All the best.

Interview Questions

• How much u expect and are u ready to work at bhilai for first 8 months?   1 Answer

Software Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhilai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GlobusSoft (Bhilai) in April 2016.

Interview

got recruited through open campus. First round was an online exam in which basic quant and verbal questions were asked. Second round was create a basic facebook app (any app) and make someone else its admin (instruction and step will be given). Third was technical round 5 questions were given. All the question were from Spoj and you have to solve any three to get selected. All of the questions were very difficult.

Interview Questions

• In interview they will just ask some basic questions and have to explain the program that you have written in technical round.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GlobusSoft (Bengaluru) in November 2015.

Interview

I was referred through Talent Sprint. The first round is aptitude followed by technical round in which we have to given 5 programs in which we have to made atleast 3 programs. Programs are based on real life problems and they are quite tough.

Interview Questions

• What are the diffrent phases of Software Development   1 Answer

Negotiation

Don't describe too much. Answer as simple as u can.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.