GlobusSoft Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 12 Dec 2017

3.5

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlobusSoft (Bengaluru) in December 2017.

Interview

Initially there was a discussion with the lead about salary expectation, work back ground ,about the bond for a year etc. then Two technical rounds.First round was for manual(3 hours).second for automation (5 hours)

Interview Questions

• 1st round was to find all the UI and functional bugs on two web pages.2nd round was to automate 3 scenarios completely for their website.   1 Answer

Android Developer Interview

Interview

Initially, there will be two Technical rounds in which programs and logics will be checked and finally a HR round, in which you ability of taking responsibilty and caliber will be checked.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlobusSoft (Bengaluru) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was held in Vijayanagar and there were 2 rounds i.e. 1st was your coding test in which you will have to solve 3 out of 5 questions and the next was the HR & Technical Interview.

Interview Questions

• You will have to solve 3 out of 5 questions and get the output.You can use both Java and C language   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhenkanal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlobusSoft (Dhenkanal) in April 2017.

Interview

interview was 3 phase
    1. Reasoning and Aptitude
    2.Coding Test
    3.HR interview

Reasoning and Aptitude test was relatively fair. but the Coding test was very tough, we later found out that all the coding test questions were from spoj and no online compiler were provided. so it was almost impossible to solve the problems completely. And over all experience was very bad.

Interview Questions

• Reasoning and Aptitude : relatively easy
      coding test : time - 3hr
      5 questions from spoj (difficult)have to solve 3 problems   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at GlobusSoft (Bengaluru) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview process has two rounds ,
    1. Execution round :- Candidate must execute at least 3 among 5 programs
    2. HR: it will be casual HR round to discuss about salary, terms and conditions and joining date

Interview Questions

• questions from Sphere Online Judge   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlobusSoft.

Interview

Was quite easy. Given a bunch of programs and had to make atleast 3 out of them. The questions were a mixture of easy, moderate and hard programming questions. But in the end it was all set and got the call letter.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GlobusSoft (Mumbai) in January 2017.

Interview

There were two rounds:
    1st>Technical:-In this 5question given ,from which we have to do 3 question for next round.For this you are allowed to use your laptop and do this question in any language which ever you think you are comfortable.
    If you you solve three question then mostly you are in ie you get the offer.
    2nd>It was an Hr round

Interview Questions

• In first they provide 5 question told us to do the program and pass all the test case to get shortlist.   1 Answer
    • Q2:Data-mining huge data sets can be a painful and long lasting process if we are not aware of tiny patterns existing within those data sets. One reputable company has recently discovered a tiny bug in their hardware video processing solution and they are trying to create software workaround. To achieve maximum performance they use their chips in pairs and all data objects in memory should have even number of references. Under certain circumstances this rule became violated and exactly one data object is referred by odd number of references. They are ready to launch product and this is the only showstopper they have. They need YOU to help them resolve this critical issue in most efficient way. Can you help them?
      Input
      Input file consists from multiple data sets separated by one or more empty lines. Each data set represents a sequence of 32-bit (positive) integers (references) which are stored in compressed way.
      Each line of input set consists from three single space separated 32-bit (positive) integers X Y Z and they represent following sequence of references: X, X+Z, X+2*Z, X+3*Z, …, X+K*Z, …(while (X+K*Z)<=Y).
      Output
      Your task is to data-mine input data and for each set determine weather data were corrupted, which reference is occurring odd number of times, and count that reference.
      For each input data set you should print to standard output new line of text with either “no corruption” (low case) or two integers separated by single space (first one is reference that occurs odd number of times and second one is count of that reference).
      Example:
      1 1
      no corruption
      4 3   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GlobusSoft (Bhopal) in November 2016.

Interview

First round was an online test
    then there was a coding round in which we have to do 3 programs out of 5
    those were really tricky programs based implementation on named problems of computer science syllabus
    i got excelled in this round
    the questions were based on real problems like implementation of josephus problem etc.
    one question was of compound interest calculation over various test cases

Interview Questions

• it was based on the implementation of the josephus problem
      a game is to be played that n number of people standing in a circle and each time a person has to leave based on the fixed number of people skipped
      you have to find the safe position to live till the end   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GlobusSoft (Bengaluru) in October 2016.

Interview

First, they give 5 programs from that you have to solve 3.If you have clear this round then they call for HR.Coding questions was very difficut but if you are able to track the logic then you can easily solve it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GlobusSoft (Bengaluru) in August 2016.

Interview

First, they asked 3 general programs after then they asked five very difficult programs that I don't know all are the general problem but they are given the certain condition.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.