GlobusSoft Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

GlobusSoft Interview Questions

Updated 11 Apr 2017

3.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhenkanal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlobusSoft (Dhenkanal) in April 2017.

Interview

interview was 3 phase
    1. Reasoning and Aptitude
    2.Coding Test
    3.HR interview

Reasoning and Aptitude test was relatively fair. but the Coding test was very tough, we later found out that all the coding test questions were from spoj and no online compiler were provided. so it was almost impossible to solve the problems completely. And over all experience was very bad.

Interview Questions

• Reasoning and Aptitude : relatively easy
      coding test : time - 3hr
      5 questions from spoj (difficult)have to solve 3 problems   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlobusSoft.

Interview

Was quite easy. Given a bunch of programs and had to make atleast 3 out of them. The questions were a mixture of easy, moderate and hard programming questions. But in the end it was all set and got the call letter.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GlobusSoft (Bhopal) in November 2016.

Interview

First round was an online test
    then there was a coding round in which we have to do 3 programs out of 5
    those were really tricky programs based implementation on named problems of computer science syllabus
    i got excelled in this round
    the questions were based on real problems like implementation of josephus problem etc.
    one question was of compound interest calculation over various test cases

Interview Questions

• it was based on the implementation of the josephus problem
      a game is to be played that n number of people standing in a circle and each time a person has to leave based on the fixed number of people skipped
      you have to find the safe position to live till the end   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GlobusSoft (Bengaluru) in October 2016.

Interview

First, they give 5 programs from that you have to solve 3.If you have clear this round then they call for HR.Coding questions was very difficut but if you are able to track the logic then you can easily solve it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GlobusSoft (Bengaluru) in August 2016.

Interview

First, they asked 3 general programs after then they asked five very difficult programs that I don't know all are the general problem but they are given the certain condition.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GlobusSoft (Bengaluru) in May 2016.

Interview

I attended interview at Globussoft Technologies through a recruiter. The process took almost 10 days. First Round was a programming round, where u have to solve atleast 2 questions out of 3. When i say 2 questions it means it is very difficult. But u can do it if your basics are clear. The key is to understand the question. Second round after selection is again programming round in the company premises. But this this with the different question set. This tie u have to solve 3 questions out of 5. All the best.

Interview Questions

• How much u expect and are u ready to work at bhilai for first 8 months?   1 Answer

Software Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhilai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GlobusSoft (Bhilai) in April 2016.

Interview

got recruited through open campus. First round was an online exam in which basic quant and verbal questions were asked. Second round was create a basic facebook app (any app) and make someone else its admin (instruction and step will be given). Third was technical round 5 questions were given. All the question were from Spoj and you have to solve any three to get selected. All of the questions were very difficult.

Interview Questions

• In interview they will just ask some basic questions and have to explain the program that you have written in technical round.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GlobusSoft (Bengaluru) in November 2015.

Interview

I was referred through Talent Sprint. The first round is aptitude followed by technical round in which we have to given 5 programs in which we have to made atleast 3 programs. Programs are based on real life problems and they are quite tough.

Interview Questions

• What are the diffrent phases of Software Development   1 Answer

Negotiation

Don't describe too much. Answer as simple as u can.

Programmer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlobusSoft (Bengaluru) in January 2016.

Interview

It was simple one prog round and final HR round and after that I was given the offer, HR was very cooperative and after joining seniors helped a lot in understanding about project.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlobusSoft (Bengaluru) in October 2015.

Interview

Application: I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlobusSoft (Bangalore) in oct. 2015. Interview: The first round was programming. They gave 5 Questions in that we have to solve 3. It is really difficult. we have to write code and execute it.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.