GlobusSoft Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 9 Jan 2018

3.7

21 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlobusSoft (Bengaluru) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was held in Vijayanagar and there were 2 rounds i.e. 1st was your coding test in which you will have to solve 3 out of 5 questions and the next was the HR & Technical Interview.

Interview Questions

• You will have to solve 3 out of 5 questions and get the output.You can use both Java and C language   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for GlobusSoft

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhenkanal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlobusSoft (Dhenkanal) in April 2017.

Interview

interview was 3 phase
    1. Reasoning and Aptitude
    2.Coding Test
    3.HR interview

Reasoning and Aptitude test was relatively fair. but the Coding test was very tough, we later found out that all the coding test questions were from spoj and no online compiler were provided. so it was almost impossible to solve the problems completely. And over all experience was very bad.

Interview Questions

• Reasoning and Aptitude : relatively easy
      coding test : time - 3hr
      5 questions from spoj (difficult)have to solve 3 problems   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at GlobusSoft (Bengaluru) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview process has two rounds ,
    1. Execution round :- Candidate must execute at least 3 among 5 programs
    2. HR: it will be casual HR round to discuss about salary, terms and conditions and joining date

Interview Questions

• questions from Sphere Online Judge   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlobusSoft (Bengaluru) in February 2017.

Interview

i attended interview in bangalore its very difficult programming round , u need to prepare more for programming ,questions will be from real time situations, some times its difficult to understand question itself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GlobusSoft (Mumbai) in January 2017.

Interview

There were two rounds:
    1st>Technical:-In this 5question given ,from which we have to do 3 question for next round.For this you are allowed to use your laptop and do this question in any language which ever you think you are comfortable.
    If you you solve three question then mostly you are in ie you get the offer.
    2nd>It was an Hr round

Interview Questions

• In first they provide 5 question told us to do the program and pass all the test case to get shortlist.   1 Answer
    • Q2:Data-mining huge data sets can be a painful and long lasting process if we are not aware of tiny patterns existing within those data sets. One reputable company has recently discovered a tiny bug in their hardware video processing solution and they are trying to create software workaround. To achieve maximum performance they use their chips in pairs and all data objects in memory should have even number of references. Under certain circumstances this rule became violated and exactly one data object is referred by odd number of references. They are ready to launch product and this is the only showstopper they have. They need YOU to help them resolve this critical issue in most efficient way. Can you help them?
      Input
      Input file consists from multiple data sets separated by one or more empty lines. Each data set represents a sequence of 32-bit (positive) integers (references) which are stored in compressed way.
      Each line of input set consists from three single space separated 32-bit (positive) integers X Y Z and they represent following sequence of references: X, X+Z, X+2*Z, X+3*Z, …, X+K*Z, …(while (X+K*Z)<=Y).
      Output
      Your task is to data-mine input data and for each set determine weather data were corrupted, which reference is occurring odd number of times, and count that reference.
      For each input data set you should print to standard output new line of text with either “no corruption” (low case) or two integers separated by single space (first one is reference that occurs odd number of times and second one is count of that reference).
      Example:
      1 1
      no corruption
      4 3   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GlobusSoft (Bhopal) in November 2016.

Interview

First round was an online test
    then there was a coding round in which we have to do 3 programs out of 5
    those were really tricky programs based implementation on named problems of computer science syllabus
    i got excelled in this round
    the questions were based on real problems like implementation of josephus problem etc.
    one question was of compound interest calculation over various test cases

Interview Questions

• it was based on the implementation of the josephus problem
      a game is to be played that n number of people standing in a circle and each time a person has to leave based on the fixed number of people skipped
      you have to find the safe position to live till the end   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GlobusSoft (Bengaluru) in August 2016.

Interview

First, they asked 3 general programs after then they asked five very difficult programs that I don't know all are the general problem but they are given the certain condition.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GlobusSoft (Bengaluru) in November 2015.

Interview

I was referred through Talent Sprint. The first round is aptitude followed by technical round in which we have to given 5 programs in which we have to made atleast 3 programs. Programs are based on real life problems and they are quite tough.

Interview Questions

• What are the diffrent phases of Software Development   1 Answer

Negotiation

Don't describe too much. Answer as simple as u can.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GlobusSoft (Bengaluru) in November 2015.

Interview

The first round was very easy. They asked some verbal and IQ questions which can be solved
    Then the real obstacle comes in your way "the programming round" in which they gave 5 problem statements and said solve any three in 3 hours.
    The problems were little tough. You need to spend a lot of time to even understand those questions.

Anonymous Employee in Cuttack

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlobusSoft (Cuttack) in October 2015.

Interview

coding poilsh cyber oympiad very difficut questions
    normallly 5 qsns are given. 3 hrs duration . if u can solve even 2 you are in.i solved 3. you have to reallly really strong. qsns will test your iq and your command ver basic matematics

Interview Questions

• all are qsns from polish cyber olympiad   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.