GlobusSoft Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

GlobusSoft Software Developer Interview Questions

Updated 11 Apr 2017

3.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhenkanal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlobusSoft (Dhenkanal) in April 2017.

Interview

interview was 3 phase
1. Reasoning and Aptitude
2.Coding Test
3.HR interview

Reasoning and Aptitude test was relatively fair. but the Coding test was very tough, we later found out that all the coding test questions were from spoj and no online compiler were provided. so it was almost impossible to solve the problems completely. And over all experience was very bad.

Interview Questions

• Reasoning and Aptitude : relatively easy
    coding test : time - 3hr
    5 questions from spoj (difficult)have to solve 3 problems
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for GlobusSoft

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GlobusSoft (Bhopal) in November 2016.

Interview

First round was an online test
    then there was a coding round in which we have to do 3 programs out of 5
    those were really tricky programs based implementation on named problems of computer science syllabus
    i got excelled in this round
    the questions were based on real problems like implementation of josephus problem etc.
    one question was of compound interest calculation over various test cases

Interview Questions

• it was based on the implementation of the josephus problem
      a game is to be played that n number of people standing in a circle and each time a person has to leave based on the fixed number of people skipped
      you have to find the safe position to live till the end
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GlobusSoft (Bengaluru) in August 2016.

Interview

First, they asked 3 general programs after then they asked five very difficult programs that I don't know all are the general problem but they are given the certain condition.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GlobusSoft (Bengaluru) in November 2015.

Interview

I was referred through Talent Sprint. The first round is aptitude followed by technical round in which we have to given 5 programs in which we have to made atleast 3 programs. Programs are based on real life problems and they are quite tough.

Interview Questions

• What are the diffrent phases of Software Development   1 Answer

Negotiation

Don't describe too much. Answer as simple as u can.

Anonymous Employee in Cuttack

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlobusSoft (Cuttack) in October 2015.

Interview

coding poilsh cyber oympiad very difficut questions
    normallly 5 qsns are given. 3 hrs duration . if u can solve even 2 you are in.i solved 3. you have to reallly really strong. qsns will test your iq and your command ver basic matematics

Interview Questions

• all are qsns from polish cyber olympiad   2 Answers

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GlobusSoft in September 2015.

Interview

1st round was iq test and english quiz.
    I was shortlisted. It was an on campus drive. Next round was programming test. And believe me .. 3 programs had to be solved out of 5, but among the 80 candidates dre was 1 who cud solve two qstns. And 2 who cud solve one. It was damn tough. They conduct their recruitment via edumongoose. In hr round i was not shortlisted. But heard from my friends that HR asked irrelevant questions and before they came on campus they mentioned in their mail that they were offering 2.4lpa whereas while interview they said 1.8 lpa and 2.4 aftr one yr based on performance. Worthless company.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlobusSoft (Bengaluru) in September 2015.

Interview

if weclear interview also thy wont select. if we pay money only thy issue fake letter of intent. thy wont give salary in training period. after training thy will teriminate us even if we pay money aslo.

Interview Questions

• how much money you can pay to join Globus Soft?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GlobusSoft (Pune) in March 2015.

Interview

the first round was very easy. They asked some verbal and IQ questions which can be solved by any 6th standard kid also.
    Then the real obstacle comes in your way "the programming round" in which they gave 5 problem statements and said solve any three in 3 hours .
    The problems were real tough. You need to spend a lot of time to even understand those questions.
    prepare very well if you want to go to globussoft.

Interview Questions

• what programming language you prefer for programming ?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GlobusSoft (Bengaluru) in February 2015.

Interview

The process took two days. First round was technical round, they had given me 5 programs, out of which we have to execute 3 programs. Programming questions were difficult to understand and write. I cleared all the rounds but the problem is we have to work in Chhattisgarh(MP) for a year.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to work in Chhattisgarh(MP) ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlobusSoft (Bengaluru) in January 2015.

Interview

1. written test: basic english and IQ test and Aptitude test
    2. coding round: you have to write programs based on datastructures with your choice of language but they are tough
    3. HR interview: piece of cake if you are confident enough.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.