Grail Insights Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Grail Insights Interview Questions

Interviews at Grail Insights

3.3

Data Science, Analytics Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Grail Insights in October 2020.

Interview

The recruiter reached out to me for a Data Scientist (OFAC Compliance) position that will work for a client; Facebook. After a couple of emails, I got a technical test via Haccerrank. There were 7 questions. (4 SQL, 2 Tableau, 1 Pyhton questions) I can say SQL and Python coding questions were more difficult than the questions I was asked during other companies' interviews. The next day, I got an email saying I passed the test. Then, I had a phone interview with the recruiter. She was very kind. Then I had a Zoom interview with the manager. He was the kindest person I have ever meet in a job interview. After some questions related to background, he asked case study and guestimate. In the last round, I had an interview with a manager at Facebook. She was very kind. But I think, she thought I was more suitable for another position.

I was really impressed by Grail Insights and their way to give value to candidates. They have an amazing culture. It was the most exciting interview process I have ever had.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, educational background, previous projects, experience in Anti-Money Laundering and OFAC compliance, modeling experience, etc.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grail Insights.

Interview

Initial phone screen, then flew me out to SF to do presentation and multiple panel interviews. Most people I interviewed with were cold, distant, and had next to no idea why they were interviewing me, the role, or how I would be interacting with them on a day to day basis. It was an impressive waste of my time.

Interview Questions

• What are the most common types of cancer?   1 Answer

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grail Insights (New Delhi).

Interview

CASE STUDY INTERVIEWS WITH GUESSTIMATE . Questions regarding the McDonald's business model . interview is stressful .You gotta be calm otherwise you'll say something stupid . One guesstimate was based on the no. of football used in your city every year. This was the first round.

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Grail Insights (Noida) in March 2020.

Interview

The interview process was fairly smooth, but followed after was weeks of follow up emails with no response from the HR. They give you barely a day to prepare for the whole process, which consists of 3 rounds. One aptitude test, and two rounds of guesstimate. The 3rd round with the director might be more rigorous. But you would keep waiting for the results for weeks in anticipation, which is completely not worth it.

Interview Questions

• 1.Demand of business suits for women in 2020
      2. Revenue of Mcd in a month (for a particular outlet)   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Grail Insights.

Interview

4 step process: 1st round basic aptitude, and then 2 rounds of guestimation, followed by final interview and it all took one complete day to complete the.process. overall it was a nice experience and the process was quick.

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grail Insights (Noida).

Interview

Screening on the basis of the cgpa. Aptitude round followed by three to four PIs. Basic presence of mind, guesstimate solving and communication skills were tested in all the interviews. The last round was with the VP of the company.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grail Insights.

Interview

Totally unprofessional people. Not bothered about the candidate time. Initailly said that its going to be an hour interview but it lasted for 8 hours and the HR never met after the process and never called back.

MT Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grail Insights.

Interview

Case Interview plus General Questions, written tests are also required, long process, but worth itWhen you have made it through the first interview, then a second interview you might think you're done with the interview process and you'll soon find out whether you'll be receiving a job offer. That's not necessarily the case. You may have to participate in a third interview and possible more interviews after that. A third interview typically involves a final meeting with the hiring manager and may provide the opportunity to meet more of your prospective colleagues.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job?
      Again, companies want to hire people who are passionate about the job, so you should have a great answer about why you want the position. (And if you don't? You probably should apply elsewhere.) First, identify a couple of key factors that make the role a great fit for you (e.g., “I love customer support because I love the constant human interaction and the satisfaction that comes from helping someone solve a problem"), then share why you love the company (e.g., “I’ve always been passionate about education, and I think you guys are doing great things, so I want to be a part of it”).   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Grail Insights (Noida) in June 2019.

Interview

Got an interview through and Employee referral. There was an aptitude test and 2 rounds of Guestimates. Since it was a referral I was the only one being interviewed at that time. Had to prepare for them. The aptitude test was difficult, included Quantitative and Verbal proficiency.

Interview Questions

• Calculate the number of 1kg Butterscotch Ice Creams sold by Mother Dairy   Answer Question
    • Calculate the number of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows sold by Flipkart in a year.   Answer Question

Senior Manager/Head IT Interview

Interview

Worst Experience ever. Extremely unprofessional team. I have not been interviewed till now but applied through Nakuri and on emails. Tried to connect the team but the number given on google didnt give any solution to reach out to concern team. High level of non-professionalism while calling on number given on google. Strong recommendation to Abhay Mathur and Rob Stone that please have a look on India team. It's an extreme bad experience which i had with your team. No courtesy of replying over emails, no way of response on calls.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.