HARMAN Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Lead Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HARMAN (Bengaluru) in August 2015.

Interview

Called for f2f interview. 2 rounds of technical interview. 1st round taken by one senior guy and 2nd round taken by Solution architect. After that got call from HR and joined with in 4 days after interview Joined on HR was nice

Interview Questions

Interview

There was two technical rounds followed with managerial and HR discussions.

Technical rounds were based on C++, OOPS concepts and interesting.

It covered Multithreding, DBUS, IPC fundamentals as well.

There was some programming interview questions as well.

Interview Questions

• C++ basic and advanced concepts, OOPs concepts, IPC etc   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HARMAN.

Interview

One interview with the recruiter to learn about your interests, one interview with possible managers you'd be working under to find a good fit, and one behavioral meeting with HR.

Interview Questions

• Project experience, class experience, standard behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HARMAN in December 2019.

Interview

First had screening call with the hr and manager. Then was called in for an in person interview with manager and some senior members. Questions are easy if you are strong in the language you are interviewing for. HR was in touch the entire time and very communicative. Overall positive experience.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HARMAN (New York, NY (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Went for the interview in November 2019 in Gurgaon for the post of Soft Engg . There were 5 rounds in total and the process took more then 5 hours. After clearing all rounds Hr discussed my salary structure and my expectation and told me that he will call me on Monday for some more details .But I did not receive call from there end , so I called them on next day, and he told me that position has been put to hold.
    Crux of the interview process :- Don't trust the Hr team of Gurgaon office.

Senior Manager, Early Career Leadership Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novi, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at HARMAN (Novi, MI (US)).

Interview

The initial contact after I applied for the position was fairly fast. It was via email, matter of fact all of the initial communication was via email which I found a little odd. The interview time was confirmed and I ensure I made myself available. The interviewer was over 20 minutes late for the call. No one reached out, I called the Recruiter and left her a voice mail letter her know we would have to reschedule. Finally the interviewer called me and offered no apologies. I was told I would hear something in two weeks. It's been a month with no updates and no response to phone calls.

Interview Questions

• I was not given the opportunity to explain my relevant experience.   Answer Question

.NET Developer Interview

Interview

They don't have proper management n even Respect for the others time.
    I left without giving interview.

Interview Questions

• It was the worst experience i had at Harman office in Hinjewadi phase1, we waited almost 4 hours and got to know that interview panel is on lunch break , it was not walking or bulk interview we had scheduled interviews lined up by the HR.
       They don't have proper management n even Respect for the others time   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HARMAN.

Interview

Phone and personal interviews. Multiple rounds with different groups including Human resources. Manager gave facility tour and made feel very comfortable. The whole process of the interview lasted 4 to 5 hours. I was tired at the end of the interview process but felt optimistic and happy.

Interview Questions

• About past work experiences   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HARMAN (New York, NY (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

I got a call for interview through eLitmus. The 1st round was a written mcq test in eLitmus office in HSR layout Bangalore. I got shortlisted from that written test, and was told to go to Harman office for further rounds. The 1st f2f interview was a technical round. They briefly asked me to explain about my projects and also told to write down the code snippets. The next f2f round was also completely technical which consisted of 2 panel members. They asked full in depth about C, C++ and OS concepts and also told me to write program snippets for almost everything being asked. It lasted for almost 45min to an hour. I got rejected in that round.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pomona, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HARMAN (Pomona, CA (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

The actual process was great, the HR recruiter was friendly and very open to answer my questions. The second interview was with the Director of Marketing he was very kind too. I didn’t receive an offer but I noticed that is an amazing company with a good environment!

Core Java, Webservices Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at HARMAN (New York, NY (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

I got mail from naukri.com. It depends on the panel to take offline coding test or sometimes they take direct f2f. They ask us to write some programs. They provide us 1 hour time to complete this . You have to attempt at least 5 out of 7.

Interview Questions

• 1)singleton to get database connection .
      2)bubble sort alogoritjm.
      3)all possible purmutation of a string .
      4)Deadloack in java .
      5)non repeated characters in a string
      6)duplicates in a string ,array independent of the type of arrya and string   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.