HDFC Bank Interview Questions

Updated 28 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 630 of over 630 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at HDFC Bank

HDFC Bank

Application

I interviewed at HDFC Bank

Interview

Aptitude Group discussion HR round Interview process was easy ,not that complicated Interview took place in 3 steps Questions asked were mostly situational based . HR round was bit difficult Interview process was easy ,not that complicated Interview took place in 3 steps Questions asked were mostly situational based . HR round was bit difficult

Interview Questions
  • Situational based questions were asked
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

HDFC Bank

Application

I interviewed at HDFC Bank

Interview

Asked about mutual funds in detail and asked some doubts from there need to explain each and every concept in detail so that we can get positive response and they will be satisfied

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore North

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at HDFC Bank (Coimbatore North) in Jul 2021

Interview

One on one interview, they will test the potential of your communication skills and your confidence. Attitude does matter how humble you are with confidence is the key to success at interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? your Previous Achievement?

HDFC Bank

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HDFC Bank

Interview

In interview they ask about your current profile and expertise but hardly describe on your new role. They also ask in and out on your domain which creates an impression that you have lot to learn in new organization. But when you actually join there they will put you or adjust you on some other project which is nowhere related to interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HDFC Bank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HDFC Bank

Interview

2 rounds of interview. HR round and business interview.business interview is to test your sales skills. You should be ready to go to field and sell multiple financial products. Should be ready to travel and meet customer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HDFC Bank

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HDFC Bank

Interview

I applied through referral in HDFC Bank because of referral within a week my profile got shortlisted for the interview with the Data Science team. There were 3 rounds of interview and each round was a mix of both technical and business questions.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about the logistic model and how it works. Along with this, some python questions were asked.
12 people found this interview helpful

HDFC Bank

Application

I interviewed at HDFC Bank

Interview

It was not very technical. Rather I would say that interviewers were frank. They provided enough time to speak and they mostly asked questions that were related to family background and personal choices. It was overall a friendly experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at HDFC Bank (New Delhi)

Interview

The process was smooth and did not keep waiting for too long like other organisations and also the processes involved were easily comprehended . The questions that were asked were quite personal and did not involve any technical aspects they basically check the communication skill of a person.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HDFC Bank

Application

I interviewed at HDFC Bank

Interview

It was fine, and the HR was very polite. It all starts with introduction and some questions about domain. One must speak with confidence and politeness . One should create conversational environment thats what i did, and i was able to make it

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HDFC Bank (Ahmedabad) in Jun 2021

Interview

I applied through college placement cell. First there is an online exam, then they shortlist the resume, then they call for the face to face Interview. It's been a month till now they didn't reply whether I was selected or rejected. Atleast tell candidate that they are rejected. That would very helpful.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself, family details, can you handle pressure, hobbies related question, basic interview questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 630 Interviews