HOBAN Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at HOBAN

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at HOBAN

Customer Service Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HOBAN (Sydney (Australia)) in November 2019.

Interview

It was overall a poor interview from someone who didn't know the expectations of the position I was interviewed for. I was supposed to know what the role was despite applying for this particular role 1 month prior to the call. Was put in scenarios that would never happen in the real world. They tried to link their scenarios to my background with 1 question, but I would never get around to complete my answer. This happened due to being cut off by the recruiter and them stating what they wanted to hear. I cut the phone interview there, as I had wasted 15 minutes on it.

Interview Questions

• Some convoluted scenario that was not something that the position would be covering   Answer Question

Customer Service Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at HOBAN (Melbourne (Australia)) in March 2019.

Interview

Called by a recruiter to meet and go into their office for an interview. She wasn't even there and I met someone else. They asked me one question (what interested me in the role?) and then sent me on my way - and the office was an hour away from home. One question couldn't have been done on the phone?

Sent me an email days later that I was shortlisted and to go into the Melbourne office for a group activity, a practice phone call and a one on one interview.

They called me later that day afterwards advising I was unsuccessful due to not showing empathy on the practice call? Explained to them how disappointing that was as I did show empathy, I focused on it and also quoted how I showed it in the practice call and they had no answer to me.

Honestly I think they judged me on something else entirely, or already had someone picked out and had to do their due duty.

They wasted my time and will not do anything with them again if I can help it.

Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Interview

Applied for a role online to which I received a call the following day. Standard phone screen interview occurred which is generally the recruitment process.
    Met a Recruiter, with standard behavioral interview process and was advised if proceeding to the next stage, an online test will need to be completed onsite.

Was called in a week later to be told that I’ll be meeting with the Recruitment Manager and will also compete the online test onsite.

Completed the online test and was told that I am free to go once online test is completed.
    I did not meet the Recruitment Manager at all as was advised to me on the telephone a couple of days beforehand, which I thought was really strange, given this is a recruitment agency.

This was 3 weeks ago and I still have not any feedback at all regarding the application of this role, even though I returned the missed call and left a voice message.

Truthfully, this has left a very poor candidate experience to me and I will not apply for any roles with this recruitment agency again.

Please treat candidates with respect even if they have been unsuccessful for the role.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral questions were asked in the interview.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HOBAN (Sydney (Australia)) in September 2017.

Interview

Casual interview about experience didn't go into to much detail hiring manager wasn't even present at the time just two random consultants, was very informal yet professional made me feel comfortable

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.