Harrods Interview Questions

Updated 12 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Harrods

HardAverageEasy
Found 321 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
Application

Interview

Very straightforward and professional manner. HR manager was friendly and made me feel at ease. The instructions I received prior to the interview set me up for what to expect and everything was seamless in the follow up process.

Interview Questions
  • What does Harrods stand for in your mind?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harrods (London, England, England)

Interview

Not really a process, nameless directed me to a computer with strange questions. I never talked to a person about the position, and felt like it was a process not aimed at meeting new hires.

Interview Questions
  • We want to send out a new campaign, which is best? A. Send rich people a £200 voucher B. Send new customers a £50 voucher C. Send everyone on a list a 10% discount
Harrods
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harrods

Interview

Hiring process was quite easy. Got an phone call three weeks after I applied for the role and got an interview ASAP. Interview ran smoothly and most questions were the normal questions youd get asked for a customer service role

Interview Questions
Harrods
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Harrods

Interview

A long presentation followed by questions, group discussions and individual interview Make sure to engage in the group activity they are looking out for how well you communicate and take part. Also, make sure to have visited the shop at least once before.

Interview Questions
Harrods
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Harrods

Interview

Candidates first sat in on a presentation, which was followed by a group discussion observed by a manager, and finally everyone had a one-on-one, quite casual interview. Blah blah blah

Interview Questions
Harrods
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harrods in Dec 2020

Interview

Very smooth and welcoming, the training wasnt done properly because of the covid regulations but other than that, everything was better than expected . Only had a telephone interview, and an online assessment that consisted of a few questions

Interview Questions
  • Generic interview questions on past experiences and availability
Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Harrods (London, England, England)

Interview

The atmosphere was professional and personal allowing me to share my knowledge and experience. I presented my portfolio and they took the time to look through. They showed genuine interest and I also received a tour of the department store to allow me to see the areas and projects I would be working on.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your working process when assigned a particular task.
Harrods
Application

I interviewed at Harrods

Interview

The process took a week. The first interview (screening) was on the phone, followed by a technical interview (1 hour) with the hiring manager via Microsoft Teams. Also, did a technical test (45 mins) in Microsoft Teams.

Interview Questions
Harrods
Application

I interviewed at Harrods

Interview

It was okay... The interviewer was friendly but the candidates in my group hardly talked ...... And the interviewers were from the third party company. Not many things were asked.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harrods (London, England, England) in May 2020

Interview

the interview process felt a bit daunting at first but the questions they asked were relatively standard and it felt like more of a conversation than an interview. the hiring manager was very friendly whereas the next interview with the manager was a bit unprofessional.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 321 Interviews

Popular Careers with Harrods Job Seekers