HealthifyMe Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HealthifyMe Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at HealthifyMe

4.0

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Telephonic interview was scheduled after an initial chat with their HR person. I didn't get any call from the interviewer on the said date, and the HR neither bothered to respond to my e-mail about the reasons for the cancellation of the interview nor did he call me to reschedule the interview. After two days, I called the HR, who, though was unapologetic about the mistake, agreed to reschedule the interview to a different day.

I had an even more horrible experience the second time. The interviewer called some 15-20 minutes late for an interview whose duration was 30 minutes, and then wound up the interview within 5 minutes. The interviewer was completely clueless about the position for which he was interviewing, and asked completely irrelevant questions. It appeared as if he had just woken up from his sleep, and was in a hurry to go back to sleep. He didn't even bother to understand the work that I had done in my previous companies, and also did not give me any opportunity to ask any questions.

It looks like the company is filled with irresponsible people who do not value others' time. Some of the employees need to be seriously taught about the proper usage of calendar and clock.

Interview Questions

• Questions that were completely irrelevant to the tech field were asked.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for HealthifyMe

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HealthifyMe (Bengaluru) in April 2017.

Interview

Apparently the recruiter from HealthifyMe reached me through a job portal. He called me and scheduled a telephonic discussion the next day itself with one of their Developer. Right after the telephonic, I was asked to complete a coding test with in 48 hours and I reverted in 3 days. The same day had a 20 min call with another Developer and the recruiter asked me to come down to their office in a week for further rounds.

The F2F took pretty longer than I thought, had to meet 3 guys and one live project, but it was any day better than visiting a company multiple times for an interview. I could complete the entire rounds in a day and managed to get an offer by 5pm. The recruiter made the offer letter the same day and the founder asked me to get back in 3 days regarding my decision.

Pros
    - Flawless process
    - the questions were tough but to the point
    - the CTO had a great vision, also he could explain my role in their growth(which most of the companies lack).

Cons
    - nothing that I could think off

I could not accept HealthifyMe's offer due to few personal reasons.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.