Heat Recruitment Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Heat Recruitment

2.7

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Heat Recruitment (Bristol, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

2 stage interview process. Meeting a director and 1 of the team managers as well as HR

Run through your CV and previous experience.

Talk about out of work activities and why you would be a good sales person.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to get into recruitment?

What are your strengths?

What are your weaknesses?

What can you bring to the role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Heat Recruitment (Bristol, England (UK)).

Interview

The interview process was fairly straightforward. There was an initial telephone screening which lasted for a few minutes until I was asked to come in for a face-to-face interview.

Firstly I met with one of the Sales Managers for a run through of my CV and to discuss ambitions and goals for the future.

Usually there would be a second stage on another day but as the other Sales Manager was free at the time I also had a brief chat with him there and then. Again I was asked about reasons for leaving previous jobs, goals for the future, why am I interested in recruitment, what motivates me, etc.

After this, I was shown the office and taken to another meeting room to complete a task. I was asked to create a script for a sales pitch to try and bring on new business for the company.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest failure?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate as I didn't have any direct experience for the role. I took the salary that was on offer but after being with the company for just a few months my salary had already increased to above the top indicator on the job advert.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Heat Recruitment (Bristol, England (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

Telephone screening followed by a 1 hour interview. The interview was fine, a few irritating questions that were exactly the same as the last but worded differently. At the end of the interview we discussed outside of work positions and hobbies, and the interviewer was deeply unimpressed with my hobbies and volunteering, it was made very clear that I should expect to work very late in the evenings and any social responsibility would not work with them. The work hard play hard culture of the company was emphasised too much, made it seem chavvy and infantile. I asked questions about the specifics of the job which were interpreted as a lack of understanding of the job. The whole thing felt quite rushed, but I was most put off by the party culture the interviewer went on and on about. I didn’t feel this was appropriate for a first interview and isn’t the sort of thing I’m looking for in a job.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest achievement? (And other obvious questions you might find in a quick google search)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Heat Recruitment (Bristol, England (UK)) in November 2018.

Interview

Applied on the Thursday morning and received a phone call in the afternoon where I had a chat regarding my current circumstances and a little bit about the company.

Invited in for a first interview on the Friday with internal recruitment, went through CV and motivations for the role. Discussion about passions outside of work.

Second interview on the Monday with a team manager, similar interview to the first, more for the team manager to get a personal grasp of you and your skills as you would most likely be in direct contact with them on a daily basis.

Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Heat Recruitment (Bristol, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Dropped my CV in and received a phone interview and was then invited to second stage interview at head office. The interview was about an hour long and covered my CV and personal skills. Very little recruitment was discussed. Most of it was about personal development and how I want to build my career. The interviewer was very casually dressed for an office environment and told me this was for a "dress down" Friday. I know this not to be true as a friend of mine interviewed there the day before and told me that the gentleman was also dressed very casually for an office setting.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of when you have had to be persuasive.   Answer Question

Trainee Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Heat Recruitment (Bristol, England (UK)) in July 2018.

Interview

3x interviews
    INterviewed with 3x different people
    HR/Director/Seniors
    They asked me a number of questions both work and non work related
    they were interested to find out why i watned to make a career change

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Heat?   1 Answer

Trainee Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Heat Recruitment (Bristol, England (UK)) in August 2019.

Interview

The first stage is a telephone interview followed by an initial face to face interview with the person you spoke to originally. Then the following two stages are with the management.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.