Holiday Inn Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Holiday Inn Interview Questions

Interviews at Holiday Inn

2.2

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Holiday Inn.

Interview

It was great. Had a good one on one with the manager where we spoke of the job duties and answered all questions that I had about the job and job process.

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Holiday Inn (Lexington-Fayette, KY (US)).

Interview

The interview process was a casual environment. I actually brought more detailed information that was actually needed. It was a successful interview. They said that sometimes the majority of housekeepers they’ve seen do not even bring their resume and recommendation letters.

Interview Questions

• Why I currently wanted to pursue a career in hotel hospitality/ housekeeping   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Holiday Inn (Orlando, FL (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Digital one way interview, questions put you in scenarios. It took around 2 weeks for them to initially contact me. Afterward, I took a personality test that concluded the end of my interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with multiple deadlines at once?   Answer Question
    • When working in a group and need extra information, where do you get your outside resources from?   Answer Question

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Holiday Inn (Kansas City, MO (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Gave a call to the Assistant manager after staying there for my wedding and set me up with an interview in a weeks time. He was very nice by the way

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you had to handle a problem and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Maid Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Holiday Inn (New York, NY (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

EVERYTHING is good for you to keep the same thing as well as the first time going to work . You need to be perfectionist to ckean nicely. Also be on time everyday and pass a drug test

Bartender Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Holiday Inn.

Interview

Never had an interview hired on the spot. They like to say I didn't come looking for you you came looking for me however they did come looking for me. I always had wonderful bosses in the food and beverage department However this particular location as a absolutely horrible GM.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Holiday Inn.

Interview

I talked with front desk manager and answered a couple of simple questions. They hired me on the spot after that. They gave me a tour of the facility the same day.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Holiday Inn (Tallahassee, FL (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

The interview was very friendly easy and quick. You have to speak to two different managers and they just ask you pretty much basic questions such as experience do you work well under pressure and what would you like to be paid.

Guest Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danbury, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Holiday Inn (Danbury, CT (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

It varies you could be interview in group of 2 or individually. But they try to get to know you genuinely by having an organic conversation with you. They were super pleasant and MOST OF ALL H.U.M.A.N.

Accounting Clerk Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Holiday Inn in January 2019.

Interview

The HR director was very personable and casual so very comfortable in my interview. Everything went smoothly as my interview with both the controller and credit manager thereafter. I was offered the job by the end of the day.

Interview Questions

• Why were you unemployed for 8 years   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.