Honeywell Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Gurgaon, Haryana) in August 2018.

Interview

The process was divided into several interviews starting with the 1 hr technical telephonic interview conversation, followed by the F2F interview at their Gurgaon office.

The F2F interview consisted of a detailed 1 hr technical interview, 30 min managerial interview, followed by a short HR interview.

Both the telephonic and F2F technical interviews covered a large range of core mechanical questions along with everything in the CV. Make sure you know about everything mentioned in your CV. The manager and HR interview was basic and focussed more on the soft skills.

Interview Questions

• Covered material science, metallurgy, SOM, HMT depending on the job profile   Answer Question

Configuration Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Honeywell (Albuquerque, NM (US)) in May 2012.

Interview

Quick Process. Was called in for interview, and started work within 2 weeks. Group interview, most of the questions were pretty routine questions. Was offered a position soon after and accepted. Quick and seamless process.

Interview Questions

• Whats your biggest accomplishment   4 Answers

Computer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Honeywell (Torrance, CA (US)) in October 2010.

Interview

A recruiter submitted my name for a mainframe position. Beyond the normal process, the hiring department called my current (at the time) employer to discuss my performance. It was well known that I was unhappy with my supervisor and wanted a change. It was also well known that I was a very good diplomat. I was hired for my computer expertise AND my diplomacy.

Negotiation

I was hired the next day. One year later, I referred a former associate from the same company; she was hired the day of her interview.

Contracts Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Honeywell (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

The first round was a two-person panel and then the second round was a four-person panel. The second interview had all the applicants take a tour together the same day. Standard interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us everything you know about Honeywell?   1 Answer

Contracts Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Honeywell (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

My first interview was with a panel of 3 managers, which lasted an hour. It was a behavioral interview, so I provided a lot of examples of how I handled situations in prior positions. The panel made me feel comfortable in taking time to think of answers. I felt the questions were very appropriate to the position and was happy to have examples to give for each of the questions. I enjoyed the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when a client was upset and how did you handle it?   2 Answers

Pathways Program Interview

Interview

Did a few on-campus interviews and phone screens. Positive experience I felt engaged and challenged. I spoke with people from multiple sites and businesses. In terms of timing, I felt that the interview process was very fast, I knew within the month if I was given the position or not.

Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Honeywell (Baton Rouge, LA (US)).

Interview

i applied and had an initial phone interview with a recruiter type. Then i was offered a phone interview with HR representative. I was called in for a panel interview on site for a final in person interview.

Interview Questions

• how i deal with situations and daily tasks in previous position   Answer Question

Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell in July 2013.

Interview

Standard interview with behavior and technical questions. Nothing too difficult. Interview took about one hour. I had a phone interview and then I had a panel interview with upper management.

Associate Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tonawanda, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Honeywell (Tonawanda, NY (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

I got direct call for an onsite interview from HR. Interview went for 20-30 minutes. Questions were relevant to Design(AutoCad) and few specific projects that company wanted me to perform. I got an offer in 2 days. And my overall experience was wonderful. Business was low. Not much work pressure. Awesome workers and managers. Cool Maintenance head Mr. Scott.

Interview Questions

• What do you do in your free time?   1 Answer

Lead Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Dayton, OH (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

I completed the online job application first. This employer had many requirements to be submitted at the time of the application. It can be difficult to obtain the documentation this employer requested and complete all requirements in a timely manner. Most other employers review your qualifications first, then if interested, ask you to submit your background documents. I find this method a better way for me, an applicant, to take a look at a potential employer.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how my experience would could be used to complete their work on the contract they currently have?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO (US)

Application

I interviewed at Honeywell (Colorado Springs, CO (US)) in August 2011.

Interview

Pre-interview communications were over the phone and email. The interview was with a small group of people. They each took turns speaking with me and took notes during the process. The tone was comfortable: business without feeling grilled.I received an offer via email within 2 days of the interview. During the interview, I asked questions to determine if the organization would be a good fit. Between the time of the interview and starting work, the organization had changed enough that the answer had changed.

Interview Questions

• There were no technical questions beyond listing my skills. The most unexpected question was if there was any reason to be denied a clearance.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.