Honeywell Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

1,830 Interview Reviews

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Honeywell in August 2019.

Interview

Their were 5 rounds for me , two technical , one telephonic and usual hr round
    First technical was basic concepts and some coding questions
    Second Technical was on problem solving skills
    Telephonic and hr round were easy .

Interview Questions

• Why did you want to come in IT field being a civil engineer ?   Answer Question

Interview

Talked with a team member at a job fair, was given an interview a few hours later. Interviewed the next morning, they asked a few pre-written questions and asked me about myself and my research.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you dealt with a difficult team member on a group project. How did you deal with it and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

The interview took place over several hours and consisted of three rounds. A 30 minute behavioral interview and two technical ones. The two technical ones were different. One was testing for software knowledge. The other was testing for ability to find bugs.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Interview

The process was okay, i expected it to be better because of it being an aerospace company and the weight that those companies have. Should've listened to the reviews, the company had bad reviews.

Interview Questions

• Random stuff that was made up by the recruiters, and their own experiences.   Answer Question

Cost Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honeywell (Kansas City, MO (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

They flew several candidates out to the Kansas City area and we started the interview sessions at 7:30am it was three back to back 30 minute interviews with different hiring managers, then a lunch break and another interview with a hiring manager. They have a packet full of questions that they go through and in the last interview session I received an offer.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

Really easy, all behavorial. All they cared was more about your soft skills and then asked about 2 technical questions in the end. Overall went very smooth. I applied through career fair, had only one on campus interview and was called for offer about a week later

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

Interview was held for all candidates at the same time slot with different managers
    HR manager first gave a presentation to all candidates about the company
    Later we did 1:1 with 3 managers back to back

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moca, PR (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Moca, PR (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Interview was plain, they were more interested if the person had a degree or what school I went rather than exploring my strengths. The whole interview was in English, but they did asked em if I dominated other languages.

Interview Questions

• What degree do you have, and what school projects did you worked on? What internships did you do while in College.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell in February 2020.

Interview

Got contacted by recruiter after a career fair. Had a 45-minute technical interview with the team. They were really really nice and the projects they described seemed really interesting as well, which made me want to join the team at Honeywell. However the talent acquisition consultant who worked to update me really was quite abysmal. I waited for 2 weeks after a test and an interview before I followed up - No response. I followed up again after a week after which I was told I was shortlisted and would be updated shortly.
    I had an another offer in hand after a week so I reached out again. I received a response the next day with a "thanks but the team has moved with others" mail. It would be nice to get updates (whether selected/rejected) without having to follow up at EVERY step, and looking at the ATS system every other hour for updates. Please do respect the time of the candidates as well.

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Atlanta, GA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Recruiter approached me, scheduled phone call. Checked my background and experience during the phone call. Scheduled phone screen with hiring manager. Phone talk with hiring manager. Second phone interview with engineers.

Senior Engineering Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Honeywell (South Bend, IN (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Received a phone call from a very professional HR associate. Interview setup was clear. Hiring manager spoke to me during 30 minutes asking mostly questions pertaining to scheduling and project management. Was very informative. I decided not in my wheelhouse but would recommend.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you would deal with low performing coworkers on your project   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.