Hunt Construction Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Hunt Construction Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Hunt Construction Group

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hunt Construction Group

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hunt Construction Group.

Interview

I met with just Project Manager at the Job Site.And got hired on the stop after pretty much causal talk. Only a few real questions, It was very comfortable..They are a little mom and pop, which can be a good thing sometimes. I had to get a drug test which was kind of a pain because they didn't have all there ducks in a row on where i was exactly suppose to go. Other than that, It was pretty relaxed.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hunt Construction Group (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

2 different in person interviews. Went very well. Short sweet and to the point. Met with many different people ranging from project managers to as high as directors of departments. All of them were not arrogant at all.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hunt Construction Group (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online in response to LinkedIn listing. Screening call with HR, then in-person interview with direct supervisor at local office. Met in his office, then got quick tour of potential working area.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hunt Construction Group (Orlando, FL (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

It was god, manager that interviewed me was a great guy, with a lot of knowledge in project management and told me that was hired within the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.